• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA Offseason |OT| "It's a complete shit move, but we're stuck with it now"

5wMUu6l.png

Fact check: true
shirt

PyJL213.png

Not sure on this one
age/experience

beat

Why did Draymond kick Allen Crabbe? Shit was deliberate. Does he not learn?
I get that he's not going to get any benefit of the doubt, but I think last year in the Western conference finals there was a moment where Russ got stripped and he did the most ridiculous kick (or since Bruce Bowen's jump kick attack) and no one remarked about it at all.

I'll be posting a lot in here during the reg season , I don't keep up with the pre season much.

I don't have a favorite team but Bron is my favorite player; I think when its all said and done he will have as many or more rings then Jordan if he stays healthy

I'll be posting a lot in here during the reg season , I don't keep up with the pre season much.

I don't have a favorite team but Bron is my favorite player; I think when its all said and done he will have as many or more rings then Jordan if he stays healthy

We are all LeBron fans in here. Go Cav.

Servbot24

Banned
Maybe if LeBron and Kyrie simultaneously have close to the best series of their lives, and if half the Warriors roster gets injured again. Three times in a row.

LeBron x Kyrie need to average 40 each in the finals

Barnes was a huge part to why they lost, all those wide open open misses by max Barnes hurt me, I don't even get that free when I play lol

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
Is Jarate still making the regular season thread? You can go ahead and put it up in OT, we'll move it back to Community 3 weeks in.

Blablurn

ESPN sources say Yi Jianlian, after talks with the team Sunday, has asked to be released by the Lakers and will be formally waived Monday.

Servbot24

Banned
Mid November through Mid February is the best sports time of the year. Pro + College football and basketball. Hell yeah. And since basketball is better than football anyways, I'm still in good shape through April.

June to August however are dark days indeed.

Ahhhh yes. My normal life is back once the nba season starts. excited to see how draft works out tonight.

Wow. We really gonna start an NBA season without Kobe, Duncan and KG. It's not just a new chapter of basketball. It's more like a new book.

Top Bottom