• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA Offseason |OT| "It's a complete shit move, but we're stuck with it now"

Fjordson

CvKSNsCW8AAAaZy.jpg:large

giphy.gif

Lambtron

Unconfirmed Member
Woj article today says no Rubio trade is imminent, but Thibs expects him to be ready to take the reins in "20 games or so." Dunn has looked like booty butt cheeks most of pre-season. Thibs isn't looking to tank, so I can't see him shoving out his second best player to replace him with a mediocre rookie. Something doesn't add up.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
Warriors self destruction to start soon:

http://www.sfgate.com/warriors/article/Klay-Thompson-ticked-off-by-unnamed-coward-10049828.php

After shootaround Friday at the team’s downtown Oakland practice facility, Klay Thompson took issue with a quote published in a recent ESPN article about Draymond Green. The excerpt in question, which came in the story’s second paragraph, was of an unnamed team official discussing how Golden State players view Green: “The guys might be frustrated by his antics, but they had an opportunity to prove themselves without him in Game 5 (of the finals) and they played like a bunch of (cowards).”

“That article pissed me off for this reason: If you’re going to call someone a coward, how are you not going to put your name to that quote?” Thompson said Friday. “Like, it’s easy to point at someone and call them a coward behind a shield. Why don’t you put your name to it, then you can call us cowards? That’s fine. You can tell us that. But to say that we play like cowards, and you’re not going to quote the guy who said it? That’s weak to me, man.

“That made me mad. We played our hearts out the whole playoffs, the whole season, then you call us cowards and not put your name on it? ... Get out of here.”

Time for San Antonio to retake the chip as GS falls apart!

Fjordson

Can't wait until Chuck is done as an analyst.

“The game’s going to come down to defense and rebounding. And easy baskets down low, that’s just my philosophy. If they win, maybe next time they can go get LeBron, then they can win that way, and y’all can still think that analytics [expletive] works.”

Remember when Kyrie posted up Curry on that last shot in game 7? Shit was brazy.

Fjordson

I do worry a little about the defense, but don't wanna scrutinize pre-season games too heavily. Hopefully they can get better on that end when the games count.

Defense is going to be up and down during the regular season but I expect it to be elite in the playoffs. I get the impression that people are sleeping on KD's defensive prowess..

Top Bottom