• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA Offseason |OT| "It's a complete shit move, but we're stuck with it now"

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
Multiple sauces confirm Chris Broussard is leaving ESPN and going to FS1.

FS1 making ESPN more tolerable by the day.

Fjordson

Pat McCaw hit two threes to send the Dubs & Nuggets into overtime and then hit the game winner.

It's crazy that the best player in the whole draft fell all the way to #38.

OldMan

Banned
It's bullshit tbh. I have no hope in either the NBA or the city of Seattle getting something done and getting an expansion team in Seattle.

If an NBA expansion is even on the table though (despite Silver's comments arguing against that), we'll find out soon enough.
I mean, Cleveland got their football team back so I'm sure if Seattle really wanted a professional men's basketball team, they'd have one by now.
Multiple sauces confirm Chris Broussard is leaving ESPN and going to FS1.

FS1 making ESPN more tolerable by the day.

Should just start a new sports network with Skip & gang.

JR Finally re-signed!

Let's get this season started already now!
Just in time to face his former team. Let's go.!

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
Cu7YAxVW8AInfP9.jpg
😭

Random question: Is there a good NBA podcast out there?

I love Lowe's podcasts. Gonna give the Ringer show a little longer to grow on me. Chris Vernon's not great but he's a huge improvement over their old crew in that he isn't preoccupied with where Chandler Parsons is vacationing. Also Locked on Lakers (formerly Silver Screen and Roll) gets regular play from me, but I'm a Lakers fan.

NHale

So is this a good time to subscribe to NBA League Pass or should I wait until the start of the season? It's my first time subscribing and I've always heard people saying the prices go up and down all the time, so I don't know if this is a good time or not.

I also don't see a Premium subscription available, so does the one package available include everything the Premium had before like home/away broadcasts?

kagete

With TD, Diaw, and Boban gone LMA is the best fit at center because Gasol definitely won't cut it. LMA has been vocal before and during his free agency about not wanting to play Center anymore. That along with him being the clearly better scoring option over Kawhi in the playoffs probably contributed to this drama.

Top Bottom