• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA Regular Season 2017-18 |OT| KD's chip, IT's hip, LeBron's Sinking Ship

https://twitter.com/wojespn/status/920422025256210432
Woj said:
In practice scuffle with Bobby Portis in Bulls practice, Nikola Mirotic suffered a fractured bone in his face, league source tells ESPN.

https://twitter.com/tomhaberstroh/status/920421905143869440
Tom Haberstroh said:
wish I was kidding: the Chicago Bulls' team slogan this season is literally #SeeRed

https://twitter.com/BobbyMarks42/status/920420180123111429
Bobby Marks said:
There is a clause in the player contract that allows a team to terminate a contract if a violent act is committed.

Man, this off-season just doesn't want to die.

DMYBQJSUMAU9WDw.jpg

Is Lebron playing today?

Of course.

I don't know what the fuck is going on anymore... Both Portis and Mirotic don't seem like the type of players who would go on and loose their temper like that. Jesuschrist what a shitshow

Edit.

This is some fucking Game of Thrones/House of Cards shit. Wtf Portis???

Speaking of which, this is perfect fodder for Game of Zones.

Iadien

Guarantee I'm going to screw up this post? Yeah.
Lolololol, was there even ever a doubt?

Oh my poor ankle! Already giving excuses..

On his way to the Finals for the 8th year in a row, but yeah he gives a fuck about a regular season game in October. Good to be back NBA GAF. lol

On his way to the Finals for the 8th year in a row, but yeah he gives a fuck about a regular season game in October. Good to be back NBA GAF. lol

Barring the injury being very concerning, do you think the NBA would dare let LeBron sit out the opening night game, especially after implementing rest rules (that especially apply to national TV games)?

Fucking ready. Cavs and Warriors to win today comfortably. Cavs by 10, Warriors by like, 25. Warriors game will be close and then they'll just dump 45 on them in the third and take their soul.

My team will lose to Sota tomorrow. Good times.

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
So the Bulls are gonna lose their only two sorta recognizable/decent players. Bulls gonna out tank everyone.

Boss X

Banned
My only hope this season is to get a little of 09-10 LeBron, because I think CAVs will need to get all the scoring they can in the way THAT LeBron played with such finesse.

teepo

i used to be slightly mad that the wizards moved up to draft oubre over portis

looks like we dodged a bullet

Today is going to be a great day for Houston fans.

I suppose it might also be great for Boston fans too (although Cleveland might also be having a good day too)

The drama outside of the playing field in NBA is soo fuckin good compared to any other league I sometimes think this whole shit is scripted.. no other league compares.

Doc Holliday

SPOILER: Columbus finds America
Guess Lauri Markennnen is the starter now.

Portis will be released, no way he comes back to the bulls. What an idiot, he just ruined his NBA career. He's not good enough to survive this shit. He's no latrell spree well.

Funny, I thought Portis was fake crazy, guess I was wrong.

Why fuck up your career like that
What a dumbass

Not surprising though, I remember people I played with getting into fights for the dumbest shit like positioning

Top Bottom