• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA Regular Season 2017-18 |OT| KD's chip, IT's hip, LeBron's Sinking Ship

NewLib

Banned
Hayward felt no pain immediately after that injury.

That's shock. I broke both the bones in my leg in a soccer game and didn't feel a thing until many hours later. It was such a weird feeling that at first, I thought I suffered nerve damage (I hadn't).

back.

fun game, CelticsGAF. early season ugliness is ugly.

again, best of luck to Gordon. talked to my pops again about that injury. It's pretty common that they have to fuse that angle back together. hopefully it doesn't come to that.

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
good job good effort, Nike.

DMYxblqXcAAMLv2.jpg:large

Nafai1123

Banned
Is it weird that I'm considering how hard it will be to watch west coast games if I move to Austin? This shits gonna go till 1am FFS.

random25

I'd say don't play at all this season, or if he does, the playoffs , second round if they make it there
Hayward is still young

Boston won't risk it. While there's a chance he gets healed before the playoffs, being in game shape as well as adjusting to the established team chemistry takes time. Next season is a better time to come back from this if he can't come back mid-season.

Man this is just not fair.

This GSW HOU game was delayed officially, I saw it on the espn gamecast so starting a full half an hour after """gametime""" isn't suppose to be standard

Even when games start on time it takes like 10 minutes to get to tip-off.

Just get to tip off already. Put the player introductions and the national anthem 10 minutes earlier.

Top Bottom