• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA Regular Season 2017-18 |OT| KD's chip, IT's hip, LeBron's Sinking Ship

erlim

yes, that talented of a member
There's a great Belinelli story where he goes to a all star game and before the 3 point shootout began he walked around the locker room and posed the most cocky of questions: "Who's finishing second?"

This is like every Michael Jordan story ever, he even treats his kids like that.

Adrian Wojnarowski‏Verified account @wojespn

Brooklyn Nets guard Jeremy Lin suffered a patellar tendon rupture and will miss rest of season, source tells ESPN.

god damnit. he's one of my favorite players to watch.

Danny furiously checking the paperwork to see if there was a "no tradebacks" clause.

lmao. just saw his stat line from last game. Yea, that's KI. Now with no Cavs and LBJ to cover his inconsistencies and idiosyncrasies with wins.

From my brief googling, it seems like Lin won't experience long-term issues with his injury, unlike an ACL tear. He should just about make a full recovery.

Bread

Banned
Will the Celtics win a game this year? No. They're projected to go 0-82.

Danny was right to sell high on the Nets pick. Nets could win 6,7 games.

Yeah he's never averaged more than 4 apg before.

He doesn't have LeBron, Love and a bench full of 40% 3-point shooters getting open looks around him. So yea, he certainly won't this year.
goodjob.gif

If there was an over/under on KI averaging more than 4.5 APG this season, I'd bet the under hard. But YMMV.

Bread

Banned
He doesn't have LeBron, Love and a bench full of 40% 3-point shooters getting open looks around him. So yea, he certainly won't this year.
goodjob.gif

If there was an over/under on KI averaging more than 4.5 APG this season, I'd bet the under hard. But YMMV.
He averaged over 5 every year before Lebron even came back...he just had 10 against the Cavs. This is a dumb ass hot take based off last night's game.

Oh, and my Pacers are 1-0. As I predicted, they are much better to watch/root for without Paul George.
Agreed and always good to know about another Pacers fan on GAF.

The last time Pacers fans wanted "people they could root for", though, they were really bad. It looks like they are much better this time, which is good!

Should the Pacers feel good about putting up 140 or bad about giving up 131?
Yes.

Gonna be happy with any win the Pacers get this year even if it's just the Nets. Though I think we can steal a few regular season games against quality opponents.
Agreed.

Cre8

You want a shot at the champ? [NG gif winner July 23]
I blame Cornbread for all the injuries for choosing this ot "KD's chip, IT's hip, LeBron's Sinking Ship". Sounds like an injury prone season ot title......:p

Gigglepoo

The last time Pacers fans wanted "people they could root for", though, they were really bad. It looks like they are much better this time, which is good!

I still can't believe Stephen Jackson was allowed to play in the league after what he did in Detroit. Dude had no idea what happened to Artest, he just ran into the stands and started throwing punches indiscriminately. I was fine getting Troy Murphy for him.

Man, that was a miserable time.

He averaged over 5 every year before Lebron even came back...he just had 10 against the Cavs. This is a dumb ass hot take based off last night's game.
B U S T

We'll take him back for IT + next years first rounder.

(I knew I should have said 2 APG so that the facetiousness was clearer)

B U S T

We'll take him back for IT + next years first rounder.

(I knew I should have said 2 APG so that the sarcasm was clearer)
We won't give up IT, he's already a Cav local legend. We'll take Kyrie for next years firsts though. Word in this thread is that he's a bust, so let's not give up anything..

Cornbread78

I blame Cornbread for all the injuries for choosing this ot "KD's chip, IT's hip, LeBron's Sinking Ship". Sounds like an injury prone season ot title......:p

Blame Ninja, he came up with it....

Of course, it's a friggen' Lakers fan destroying the Celtic's season.. It all makes sense now......

Will the Celtics win a game this year? No. They're projected to go 0-82.

Danny was right to sell high on the Nets pick. Nets could win 6,7 games.

It's a masterstroke really. Hayward's "injury" is a massive ploy by Danny to tank this season away and end up with both top picks in next year's draft

ris Haynes
@ChrisBHaynes
ESPN Sources: Golden State forward Draymond Green receives good news.

Sources: MRI negative on Draymond's left knee
espn.com
10:58 AM · Oct 19, 2017

Top Bottom