• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA Regular Season 2017-18 |OT| KD's chip, IT's hip, LeBron's Sinking Ship

neemmss

These new jerseys are throwing me off. So weird seeing yellow on the Lakers away.

Love how the Lakers are playing tonight though.

bionic77

That's what Zaza is for
:lol

Watching the Lakers win this is why you should not jump to conclusions after one game. Embid looked like shit tonight after looking like a star in his first game. And Ball looked every inch of the Big Baller after looking like a scared rookie in his first game.

I knew Ball would be good. He just has ridiculous court vision. Makes everyone else on the court better. He just needs to start making jumpers and work on his first step and explosion.

legend166

:lol

Watching the Lakers win this is why you should not jump to conclusions after one game. Embid looked like shit tonight after looking like a star in his first game. And Ball looked every inch of the Big Baller after looking like a scared rookie in his first game.

I knew Ball would be good. He just has ridiculous court vision. Makes everyone else on the court better. He just needs to start making jumpers and work on his first step and explosion.

On the other hand, the Lakers are playing a team that lost by 50 points in their first game to a fringe playoff team.

Swinging back the other direction after one game is just as silly as predictions of doom after the first game.

Top Bottom