• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBC News: Former Russian counter-intelligence officer was in Don Jr. meeting

We don't know what the documents contained other than there were documents.
Thats not what I'm reading:

AP News said:
During the meeting, Akhmetshin said Veselnitskaya brought with her a plastic folder with printed-out documents that detailed what she believed was the flow of illicit funds to the Democratic National Committee. Veselnitskaya presented the contents of the documents to the Trump associates and suggested that making the information public could help the Trump campaign, he said.

”This could be a good issue to expose how the DNC is accepting bad money," Akhmetshin recalled her saying.

Trump Jr. asked the attorney if she had all the evidence to back up her claims, including whether she could demonstrate the flow of the money. But Veselnitskaya said the Trump campaign would need to research it more. After that, Trump Jr. lost interest, according to Akhmetshin.

”They couldn't wait for the meeting to end," he said.

Akhmetshin said he does not know if Veselnitskaya's documents were provided by the Russian government. He said he thinks she left the materials with the Trump associates. It was unclear if she handed the documents to anyone in the room or simply left them behind, he said.
(source)

Ollie Pooch

In a perfect world, we'd all be homersexual
These dumb fucks are the worst liars ever. Sadly all his base will read is "DNC accepting bad money".

chadskin

Was anyone in this thread at the meeting?

giphy.gif

Stinkles

Clothed, sober, cooperative
No comment.

(And when you get that many people in a room, it's not a meeting - it's a conference.)

I have revised my paperwork to include Bruce Springsteen who I forgot was in the meeting. And every MK character performing a menial task. Also Amirox. But that's everybody. Plus DrinkyCrow who was translating.

KingV

I have revised my paperwork to include Bruce Springsteen who I forgot was in the meeting. And every MK character performing a menial task. Also Amirox. But that's everybody. Plus DrinkyCrow who was translating.

No wonder Springsteen has been so quiet. He will need to hide until a full ban cycle occurs and no one remembers his screen name for complete redemption.

Damaniel

Banned
By the time all the leaks are out there, it's going to be forty attendants in a small auditorium, with a PowerPoint presentation, a jazz quartet, and some nice danishes.

Nope - it will be a three day event with a keynote speaker, presentations and celebrity panel.

It will be called CommieCon 2016.

No wonder Springsteen has been so quiet. He will need to hide until a full ban cycle occurs and no one remembers his screen name for complete redemption.

The Ban Cycle sounds like a dystopian young adult series.

I never understood why so many old threads are filled with banned members. How hard is it to just not get banned?

Zenner

Well - definitively clearing the air on Hannity sure didn't last long.

- "So as far as you know, as far as this incident's concerned, this is all of it?"
- "This is everything. This is everything."

Damaniel

Banned
Yep.

Obviously Big Don's presence would be the juiciest reveal, but I'll take Priebus if only to fire a shot at the establishment GOP.

Ivanka would be a twist.

I'm guessing it will be someone relatively unimportant - I think the name would have been released immediately rather than being teased by Adam Goldman.

I'm guessing it will be someone relatively unimportant - I think the name would have been released immediately rather than being teased by Adam Goldman.

either trump was in the meeting or he was told about the details right afterward. REmember at 4:30 PM that day was the first day trump tweeted about hilaries deleted 30k emails.

the meeting started 1.5 hours before this tweet

--------

fine im going out to buy more pineapple be back in 30

theWB27

Someone unimportant would be released right along with others since they wouldn't matter, no? I don't think they'd deserve there own news cycle.

GDGF

Soothsayer
either trump was in the meeting or he was told about the details right afterward. REmember at 4:30 PM that day was the first day trump tweeted about hilaries deleted 30k emails.

Wasn't Manafort supposedly on his phone during the whole meeting? Maybe he was talking to Trump.

andymcc

Banned

--------

fine im going out to buy more pineapple be back in 30

I think he was in a rally pretty far away on this day.

Top Bottom