• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Need for Speed Rivals (PS4/XB1/PC/PS360, Ghost/Criterion, FB3, Nov 19) [Teaser/Pics]

nib95

Banned
Loving the art direction and style. Must say, the PS4 demo looked really good at E3. Just not sure if there's enough new there to warrant a purchase. Do we know if there will be full car customisation in the way of body kits, spoilers, alloys etc? I tend to get bored of these sorts of games unless they allow me to upgrade my cars up, instead of just get new cars. Unless of course there's a nice variety of gameplay modes or types.

What differentiates this game from Hot Pursuit other than the graphics? I want to get hyped for it but so far it just looks like Hot Pursuit-Lite

Bad_Boy

time to take my meds
I think EA would sell like hotcakes if they made a Need For Speed with only motorcycles. You know, to mix it up...stand out from all these other racing games.

socialQ

Banned
playing this on PS4.

PSN : snarkkaybob

add me. Super fun, great graphics but its bugged out for me a couple of times

lost control of car (no control)
game seems to wig out into camera mode while driving so I can't work out what is going on

that said, pursuit mode and driving around is fun and it looks great. loving it. been a long time since I got into a car game

socialQ

Banned
so, i downloaded this digitally - how do you bring up the map when playing? I wish there was an easier way to find a real person to race/race with in the game. Anyone know?

How do you save in this game? After a few events, I went back to my Xbone's home UI and turned it off through there. Next time I went to start it up, I lost about an hour's worth of progress.

Chittagong

Gold Member
I am not sure if I understand how this game works on PS4. How do I pause the game? Can I prevent interacting with other players? I just want to enjoy my SP campaign.

Top Bottom