• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF APRIL 2010 Pick-Up Post! (Real pics or BAN!) Happy Birthday MarkMan <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
1r22rk.jpg

Picked up the rare Ghostbusters for Genesis only for $10, which is amazing. :D

So far my April has been very cheap. We just moved to a new Apt and between moving costs, security deposit, ect, Funds have been limited. But on the bright side, everything will be A-ok for the 27th :) So here are my pics from March and April so far

b712d68a.jpg

My apologies for being super late to this party, but JEEBUS this game is so much fun
4ed59d87.jpg

USB key is for my portable install of Starcraft so I can Practice at work before SC2 comes out
fc4ee98e.jpg

Divinity II is a great game if you can find it for less than retail. at $30 it was a steal
25bda044.jpg

Stuff:

Heaven's Divide and MGS: PW OST:
IMG_1742.jpg

IMG_1746.jpg

Oh and here's the Heaven's Divide cover minus the slipcover:
IMG_1745.jpg

Shounen GanGan (May 2010) w/ freebies:
IMG_1751.jpg

IMG_1749.jpg

IMG_1752.jpg

Str0ngStyle said:
So far my April has been very cheap. We just moved to a new Apt and between moving costs, security deposit, ect, Funds have been limited. But on the bright side, everything will be A-ok for the 27th :) So here are my pics from March and April so far

b712d68a.jpg

Wait, so do all copies of the digital hellbook say "Microsoft" on them, regardless of what version of RFG you got?

That NES is in amazing condition!!

Also, that Jewel case SSFIV for PS3... makes me wish all games came in jewel-case sized boxes.

weeneo

Neo Member
Leonsito said:
^^^^^^^^^^^ Where did you buy it ? Everything looks brand new :-o

bought it from a friend.
but that moron forgot to give me the AC cable.. now i cant play with it until i see him next time......

GQman2121 said:
Walmart's prices can't be beat, so I price matched everything at Best Buy to get those Reward Zone Points!

2urqp9s.jpg

Excellent choice on the TV shows. Just finished Mad Men Season 3 and it was superb. Started out slow but it was fantastic by the end. Not sure who the writers were on the last episode but man they seriously showed off their sense of humour.

dragonlife29 said:
Where and how much? That looks really fascinating to me.

http://www.amazon.com/dp/0781763282/?tag=neogaf0e-20 -- Can be had for as cheap as $45 used.

Personally, I'm skimming through a survey textbook on cognitive neuroscience used in intro university courses--Michael S. Gazzaniga et al. Cognitive Neuroscience The Biology of the Mind. I got it for 1.02 from Amazon.ca as an order filler for free shipping but it was actually a great buy :lol

SlickVic

SnowWolf said:
I bought that book for med school. Really nice images.

Cool. This is basically our last course before summer (final 6 weeks of the year) so it's getting hard to stay focused, but I actually am kind of interested in Neuroscience so hopefully it works out.

Strike

DSCN0475.jpg

Sometimes it's good to wait.

Uncharted 2 - $40
AC2 - $30 + Free Shipping
MW2 - $40 + Free Shipping
LBP: GOTY - $30 + Free Shipping

DSCN0472.jpg

Good Stuff. Also have Dublin Dr. Pepper coming in the mail soon.

hateradio

The Most Dangerous Yes Man
Grand Theft Auto: Episodes From Liberty City PC

Fallout Trilogy

Dragon Age White / Red Dragon T-Shirt!!!

rainking187 said:
Wait, so do all copies of the digital hellbook say "Microsoft" on them, regardless of what version of RFG you got?

Yea. It's a PC disc so it doesn't matter I don't think. I would have preferred an actual book, but hey, it cost me $5 and I got a free game out of the deal so yay me.

Asparagus

It's like we're in some bizarre gaming retro sync.

63xf5w.jpg

t4xxza.jpg

287kcht.jpg

I did pick up some non NES stuff mind.

5bqq11.jpg

xblfs.jpg

Not pictured, the £80 Q6600 I'm now running @ 3.4GHz for BFBC2, Dark Void Zero and the Commandos pack from Steam's midweek sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom