• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF APRIL 2010 Pick-Up Post! (Real pics or BAN!) Happy Birthday MarkMan <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

MarkMan

loves Arcade Sticks
Since November 2006 <3...

NeoGAF APRIL 2010 Pick-Up Post! (Real pics or BAN!)

This is GAMING! Hey my birthday is this month!!!! On SUPER Street Fighter IV ship day <3 ! (Wonder how that happened?!)

NeoGAF APRIL 2010 Pick-Up Post! (Real pics or BAN!)

2vttkxe.png

Special thanks to HUELEN10 for the new banner! (If anyone wants to make a new banner for this month, you're more than welcome to do so) !

For those of you new to this thread, this is a place for us to show off our new pickups and discuss them!

REMINDER! Or get banned!

Post ACTUAL pictures! No one cares to see pictures they can find on google images....

Post ACTUAL pictures! No one cares to see pictures they can find on google images....

200g12c.jpg

Mods are <3 and have banned people that DO NOT READ/FOLLOW the op!

ALSO!

Do not CRITICIZE other people's pick ups. This is a friendly thread. No need for insults!

Do not CRITICIZE other people's pick ups. This is a friendly thread. No need for insults!

ARCHIVES:
Oh yea I wanted to say one more thing!!

200g12c.jpg

I don't have really that many pickups from March.... But man I've been all over the world traveling to every single event. It's taking it's toll on me.

All I want to do is spend time with Kadey. Right hun?

Here's some pickups from last month:

4427674656_f17fc6a47d.jpg

4422268848_a650a076c3.jpg

^ Yakuza 3 is <3... Final Fantasy XIII is still sealed lol.

4418714867_20cd3afbbb.jpg

Some arcade sticks from my Japan trip.

4419482456_39b8c7275e.jpg

4418716265_d840440225.jpg

4479442674_48b769d380.jpg

^Awesome pictures from PAX East GUNNAR x Mad Catz photoshoot... for more pics of my travels check out my flickr.

Liquidus

Aggressively Stupid
I had a pretty quiet March as I only picked up Yakuza 3 (awesome) and Indigo Prophecy but my favourite pick up of the month was:
iz81s6.jpg

Should be a good April though. No More Heroes Paradise, GTA Episodes from Liberty City and
another generic Kojima game
Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker.

I'll repost this for the April thread...dat All Berry crunch. I bought 2 of them. Thanks for whoever from last months thread gave me the heads up.

28caefec.jpg

J-Roderton

5lx850.jpg

Just got a fresh South Park Premium theme. Shitty camera pic tho. Officially the first thing I have spent money on in April. Or maybe just first Microsoft points I've spent.

Happy birthday Mark!

March was fairly quiet for me too, but I just started April off right by ordering a netbook (and a stick of RAM) off Amazon, which'll be arriving on Friday. :D

Favorite personal pick-up of March is:
IMG_1685.jpg

But probably my favorite pick-up of March was the gift my friend sent me.

MarkMan

loves Arcade Sticks
oops, my birthday ain't til the end of april gents... when super street fighter ships <3

Danoss

Thanks to the excellent info from the OT thread, I have taken my first step into the world of single malt scotch whisky.

NII11.jpg

teeny

DEM0NWOLF said:
Tritton Headphones

Im looking to get a decent set of headphones for when I move back home. How good are these?

And Ive heard you can use them on the Wii, too. Can anyone give some advice on what I need to do?

Nothing to show yet, but my birthday is in two days and Super Mario Kart awaits me on the VC this friday :D

CaseyTappy said:
A new month an new PCB :

Today in the mail

Guwange from Cave :

( soon for download on Xbox Live Arcade so pick it up :D )

http://i215.photobucket.com/albums/cc232/Casey120/DSCF2672.jpg[IMG]

[URL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jiOw3XbD6qA"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jiOw3XbD6qA[/URL]

This is what i play this Easter ![/QUOTE]
How much and where please?

ithorien said:
When did you order this and when did it come in? I've been waiting a month and a half already :/
I placed it the day the announced what the code was for so you should be getting yours soon. they said between 4-6 weeks for delivery.

ithorien

practice02 said:
I placed it the day the announced what the code was for so you should be getting yours soon. they said between 4-6 weeks for delivery.

Ty! I know some people got freaked out that THQ was scamming them, but as far as free things go, it usually takes forever. I just wanted to make sure, which you just confirmed :)

And on a sidenote- If I could be someone for a day, it'd definitely be MarkMan... GoW3 want.

Well I'm getting married this month! We are flying out to Punta Cana in the Dominican Republic. I had to buy some shades so...

DSC08526.jpg

Oh and I can't forget these...

DSC08524.jpg

eXistor

Square Triangle said:
Lol, were you expecting backlash?
No, it's just that I already have the PS2 and PC versions of it, so I basically have no reason at all to own this one as well, except for said collector's purposes :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom