• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF APRIL Pick-Up Post! (Real pics or BAN!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MarkMan

loves Arcade Sticks
APRIL FOOLS!

NeoGAF APRIL Pick-Up Post! (Real pics or BAN!)

<Someone want to provide a banner?>

APRIL IS HERE! Wow 4 months into 2009 already?! Insane! Are you ready to get your DSi on?

For those of you new to this thread, this is a place for us to show off our new pickups and discuss them!

REMINDER! Or get banned!

Post ACTUAL pictures! No one cares to see pictures they can find on google images....

Post ACTUAL pictures! No one cares to see pictures they can find on google images....

200g12c.jpg

Mods are <3 and have banned people that DO NOT READ/FOLLOW the op!

ALSO!

Do not CRITICIZE other people's pick ups. This is a friendly thread. No need for insults!

Do not CRITICIZE other people's pick ups. This is a friendly thread. No need for insults!

ARCHIVES:
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009

Oh yea I wanted to say one more thing!!

200g12c.jpg

---

Here's my favorite pickup from MARCH!

A Panasonic TH-50PZ85U 50 inch Plasma TV...

3340970194_3f954cecfd.jpg

and... Here is my newest pickup!

Rare SF4 trucker hat.... and a Toad vinyl figure...

3403903612_2ab6bf3484.jpg

3403903144_16db1e894b.jpg

Signed by Yoshinori Ono...

!

cvxfreak

Aww Mark, I was expecting you to post an April Fools Joke saying that Google Image pics were okay for this month. :(

lulz.

VOOK

We don't know why he keeps buying PAL, either.
Ashour said:
No wonder the DS sold 100 million units :lol

Actually that photo is missing another Phat, and another two Lites. :lol

nny

New month, new pick-ups: I got this because of GAF, I hope it's that good )

DSC04272.jpg

..and two new adventures courtesy of gog.com: one free, one not.

gog0104.png

3402459215_0c6674d1e6_o.jpg

Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 announcement made me purchase the 1/6 scale Kotobukiya Ayane figure to match my old Kotobukiya Ryu Hayabusa.

I'm going to die a virgin.

diss

Banned
_dementia said:

Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 announcement made me purchase the 1/6 scale Kotobukiya Ayane figure to match my old Kotobukiya Ryu Hayabusa.

rofl. cool picture though

Amir0x

Banned
ValkyrieSmall.jpg

WiiGameOverloadSmall.jpg

WeedGTAChinaTownSmall.jpg

ResidentEvil5Small.jpg

PeggleSmall.jpg

CrystalSmall.jpg

HaloWarsSmall.jpg

+ Bit.Trip Beat
+ World of Goo
+ Rotohex
+ Cuboid
+ Orbient
+ LIT

March Pickups were fun, favorite of the pack was definitely PEGGLE and Resident Evil 5.

On track for this month:

+ NINTENDO DSi
+ Rhythm Heaven
+ Riddick: Assault on Dark Athena

Slowest month in a long time.

Well, reposting from yesterday late night post:

- Some games for my US Xbox 360 (all cheap, only new release is Race Pro):

IMG_1962.jpg

- Some games for my Japanese fix (only Ziria is relevant, others were pretty cheap):

IMG_1961.jpg

- Some digital distribution stuff (Steam is a wallet killer):

steam1.jpg

- And some PC parts for the new PC I will be assembling next weekend (Athon 64 5600+, NVidia 9800 GT, 4 GB DDR2 800)

IMG_1960-1.jpg

IMG_1959.jpg

And I forgot to add some Xbox 360 DLC and XBLA: this month I got Prince of Persia Epilogue, Fable 2 Pub Games and Peggle for XBLA.

I still have tons of stuff coming in the mail, including a Hori Pad EX Turbo, some cheap Xbox 360 games (like Disney Bolt) and Chaos; Head Noah Limited Edition! I will post pictures as soon as they arrive.

hey, he can't take a picture yet, I just shipped it to him today!

all I'm getting this month is Rhythm Heaven and a motel pool blue DSi. plus whatever goozex decides to match me with.

This is the first pokemon game I've played since silver.....and it's the same exact game. It's still fun though. Chinatown Wars, I'm not liking at all. I should have picked up Resistance Retribution instead.
pokemon.jpg

A couple Resistance shirts from Hot topic.
R1-1.jpg

R2-1.jpg

And I got a copy of the Winston Effect. Even signed by the late great Stan himself.
sws.jpg

swsigned.jpg

avp-1.jpg

eXistor

p0xa8.jpg

5o81t3.jpg

2gxprh0.jpg

My DSi came in at work, but it was my day off, so I'll get that tomorrow.

/edit oh and I just gave away a free code apparantly :) Oh well, it's probably the same for everyone.

bryehn

It's been a while. Big 17 image (4MB) post incoming...

I love baseball. MLB 09: The Show. Blue Jays Alt. 2 59Fifty. 2 Tickets to Blue Jays/Red Sox in July.

090401-baseball.JPG

New laptop. Dell Inspiron.

090401-laptop.JPG

iPod Touch. For website, engraved as such.

090401-ipod.JPG

090401-ipod2.JPG

Finished my Ace Attorney collection.

090401-ace.JPG

New Wii stuff. Dead Rising: Chop `Till You Drop, Mario Power Tennis, Rune Factory: Frontier.

090401-wii.JPG

Used Multiplatform stuff from Goozex. Turned out to be two of my recent favourites.

090401-goozex.jpg

New DS stuff. Dragon Quest V, GTA: Chinatown Wars, Suikoden Tierkreis.

090401-ds4.jpg

Used DS stuff from Goozex. Master of Monster Lair, Chibi-Robo! Park Patrol, Summon Night: Twin Age

090401-ds3.jpg

More DS stuff both new and from Goozex. Hotel Dusk, Trace Memory, Personal Trainer: Cooking, Personal Trainer: Math

090401-ds2.jpg

090401-ds1.jpg

Prinny: Can I Really be the Hero? Premium box with OST.

090401-prinny.jpg

MINT copy of Gitaroo Man.

090401-gitaroo.jpg

Club Nintendo stuff.

090401-club.jpg

The Venture Bros. Season 3 Bluray set with OST CD. Great boxart! Even looks like the paper sleeve is crushed like an old Atari box.

090401-venture.jpg

A couple of cheap Blurays. The Devil's Rejects, Sunshine.

090401-bluray.jpg

Sabrina season 5 DVD set to watch with the wife.

090401-sabrina.jpg

bryehn

eXistor said:
My DSi came in at work, but it was my day off, so I'll get that tomorrow.

/edit oh and I just gave away a free code apparantly :) Oh well, it's probably the same for everyone.

Your Venture Bros. is Orange :O

Danielsan

These are mostly March pick-ups that I was too lazy to post in March.

vzh1l5.jpg

Enough gaming material for to last me a month or two.

5zjgd2.jpg

A bunch of reading material. The Watchmen hardcover was my own pick-up, the other three were birthday gifts.

95q45c.jpg

A bottle of Armani Code and a cookie jar. :D

fms4up.jpg

A G-star Shirt

25k7dkl.jpg

A pair of G-star jeans

2s7xiy1.jpg

And finally some dumbells to get my scrawny little arms into shape (they go up to 9KG per dumbell).

Vexidus

Osaka said:
repost from the end of march:

senn.jpg

Sennheiser HD 555 <3

Excellent headphones! I found the 555s really heavy on the bass at first but they start to sound a LOT better at around the 12-16 hours of listening mark.

eXistor

I finally got the rest of my old Saturn games back (I only kept the really good ones, except for DragonForce, which my bro wanted to play) from my brother, so this is a bit of a cheat, but these haven't been in my collection for years so I might as well post it here.

Btw, I know the stickers are a crime against humanity, but I can't get them off without seriously damaging the cases.

Oh well, it's good to finally have my complete Saturn collection again.

243onyh.jpg

kuYuri

_dementia said:

lulz

Tokubetsu

Repost of end of march (lol yesterday)
ic1krr.jpg

CunningLynguists Strange Journey Volume 1 (CD is signed by the group)
GL01-03 AWESOME
Threadless Tees

DuckRacer

I have those HD 555s. Best headphones ever. Going to that from some Bose cans was pretty awesome, and jumping from iPod earbuds to Bose to begin with was huge. I love music <3

I'd post a picture of KZ2, but I bought that back in February. Maybe I'll take pictures of RB downloads... :lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom