• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF APRIL 2012 Pick-Up Post!! Show Us Your Gaming Goods (Real pics or BAN!)!

Sylver

Banned
My Last April pick-up.
XJGlj.jpg

Walking Dead Complete Edition Vol. 3
The Lion King 3D BD
TMNT BD
Disgaea 3 PSVita
Portable Charger Vita

BOTEC

Some Amazon Goldbox stuff. Didn't get the shooting attachment yet. Gonna play some Time Crisis Razing Storm tonight.

N3nAU.jpg

Picked up Kung-fu Rider for $3 also.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?

BocoDragon

or, How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Realize This Assgrab is Delicious
^I never quite understood why the English lettering on the Japanese package says "Yossy Island".

The japanese name is ヨッシー, which would be Yosshii in roman characters.. The long established western name was Yoshi... Someone went out of their way to name it "Yossy" and it's weird :p

isny

napkin dispenser
Hell yes to Bottom. But I recommend you pick up the box set for live shows. That one also includes the movie disc.

Bottom just looks so stereotypically British. The cover (of season 3) looks like someone was asked to design a cover that would epitomize quintessential British comedy to introduce people to it (British comedy).

If you're giving it a good recommendation though I may need to look into it =D

glaurung

Bottom just looks so stereotypically British. The cover (of season 3) looks like someone was asked to design a cover that would epitomize quintessential British comedy to introduce people to it (British comedy).

Bottom is my old time favorite of physical humor.

The three seasons of the main series is pure gold, some of the live shows are good too. The movie is pretty poor.

Start watching with this for a taster: http://youtu.be/gEVu-1-pDAY

jonno394

Hell yes to Bottom. But I recommend you pick up the box set for live shows. That one also includes the movie disc.

Bottom is my old time favorite of physical humor.

The three seasons of the main series is pure gold, some of the live shows are good too. The movie is pretty poor.

Start watching with this for a taster: http://youtu.be/gEVu-1-pDAY

Bottom is excellent! Good pick up, man.

Yes, Bottom has been a favourite comedy of mine for a long time, but never got round to buying them on DVD.

Rik Mayall is a guy who can just make you laugh with a shift in his facial expression, he doesn't even need to speak, it's just some of the faces he pulls.

His "autobiography" is a great read too.

mblitek

Not gaming related. I fucking love it though. Pics don't do it justice. Camera phone and I'm just a terrible photographer.

That looks amazing! Not my style but I love it. The quality looks amazing. Where did you get it?

New lens, v-mount battery, top mounting tactical rail for the sliding top handle, Manfrotto monopod, Pelican case for RED, Rode shotgun mic and a bunch of other stuff.

GHd1ul.jpg

nkk70l.jpg

kuGnQl.jpg

What.

Our new house (renovating...) got a new toy.

IMG_0422.JPG

From reading the other comments it appears this is some sort of "smart" thermostat and I'm about to go waste some more time reading up on this crazy cool looking device!

eXistor

Bought these off a customer, except for Infinite Space and Risen 2. The actual Banjo-Tooie cart will come next week.

ATN5F.jpg

Sinthetic

Just watched the Crit Close-up blu a few days ago...good lord I forgot how great that movie is. Had not seen it in over a decade.

Criterion really needs more Kiarostami and Makhmalbaf in the collection. At least, Where is My Friend's Home.

Definitely! Don't forget, Kiarostami's Certified Copy is coming out very soon!

Top Bottom