• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF FEBRUARY 2012 Pick-Up Post!! Show Us Your Gaming Goods (Real pics or BAN!)!

2RhKm.jpg
wD70M.jpg

System

- Dreamcast (Complete in Box + 2 Controllers + 4 VMU)
- VGA Box
- Arcade Stick

Games

- Air Force Delta
- Bangai-O
- Capcom vs. SNK
- ChuChu Rocket!
- Dead or Alive 2
- Dino Crisis
- Evolution: The World of Sacred Device
- Giga Wing
- Gunbird 2
- Jet Grind Radio
- JoJo's Bizarre Adventure
- The King of Fighters '99: Evolution
- The King of Fighters: Dream Match 1999
- Mars Matrix
- Marvel vs. Capcom 2: New Age of Heroes
- Marvel vs. Capcom: Clash of Super Heroes
- Outtrigger
- Plasma Sword: Nightmare of Bilstein
- Power Stone
- Rayman 2: The Great Escape
- Ready 2 Rumble Boxing
- Resident Evil Code: Veronica
- Sega Smash Pack
- Shenmue
- Silver
- Skies of Arcadia
- Sonic Adventure
- SoulCalibur
- Star Wars Episode I: Racer
- Street Fighter Alpha 3
- Street Fighter III: Double Impact
- Street Fighter III: 3rd Strike
- Test Drive 6
- Time Stalkers
- Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 2
- Vanishing Point
- Virtua Tennis

Always wanted a DC, now I finally have the opportunity to play some badass arcade ports and original games. Arcade Stick is a godsend as well.

Theonik

Perhaps the worst one ever, amiright? Off the top of my head, I can't think of a game cover worse than that.
Batman: Arkham Asylum GOTY? I can't imagine what a Platinum USK+PEGI version of that cover would look. (The normal plat has both rating logos)

Cheska

e5b191e2.jpg

I've posted about my ordeal with GAME already, but I was pleasantly surprised when they still sent me the pre-order bonus back when their website specifically said they wouldn't ship to the US.

a3a70ddb.jpg

My boyfriend and I have been having some fun putting puzzles together. The last one we did had three husky puppies on it, and it was a blast. Pretty funny, but I didn't even notice that the two animal ones were drawn by the same artist. I'm actually hoping to get the Alley Dog one framed once we put it together, I'm absolutely in love with it.

0f32fe05.jpg

Gabrielle's Ghostly Groove dropped to $20 at Gamestop, so I thought I'd give it a shot.

5964abcd.jpg

FFVII figures minus Barret are from a friend of mine who went to Taiwan in December.

And finally.....this arrived today. Who wants to guess what character it is?

e0c78c97.jpg

b4911176.jpg

My favorite <3

so jealous, is what they say about the binding true? I'd love impressions, i might splurge for it myself if its not too bad.

I read about the binding, but I haven't had any issues. The quality seems middle of the road, but to have ALL of Calvin & Hobbes in one place is great.

[dreamcast stuff]

Always wanted a DC, now I finally have the opportunity to play some badass arcade ports and original games. Arcade Stick is a godsend as well.

Ahhh, that's such a nice collection, did you pick that all up in one shot somehow? That is like arcade fighting heaven with SFIII, Alpha 3, PowerStone, Soul Calibur, MvC2, KoF '99, JoJo, CvSNK. You need a second stick for local fun though.

Misterhbk

What is the name of that case? Couldn't find it on Amazon.fr.

Is it well-made?
I think it's called the Fold N Go case. its the official playstation case, and the only one GameStop has in at the moment. I really like it. It's leather bound, though its probably not real leather lol either way its great. You can also flip it so that it sits the Vita up for watching videos and what not.

Ahhh, that's such a nice collection, did you pick that all up in one shot somehow? That is like arcade fighting heaven with SFIII, Alpha 3, PowerStone, Soul Calibur, MvC2, KoF '99, JoJo, CvSNK. You need a second stick for local fun though.
No, it's been bits and pieces apart from the main console + 10 or so games.

I spent some time tracking down those fighting games on eBay, as well as the arcade stick. I would love another one for local, but they're usually too damn expensive!

Wichu

usc0b.jpg

My first handheld since the original Gameboy. Having the entire DS catalog to choose from is the coolest. I hope I chose wisely.

You seem to be interested in JRPGs - if so, you're missing Pokémon.

Sorry for the crappy phone pics:

Xenoblade soundtrack + Japanese artbook. I'd get the French one if it wasn't so damn rare. Still, a 256-page artbook is nothing to be sniffed at even if I can't read it. Maybe one day I'll learn Japanese.

So good.

so jealous, is what they say about the binding true? I'd love impressions, i might splurge for it myself if its not too bad.

Absolutely nothing wrong with the binding. The collection is gorgeous. This + the Calvin 10th anniversary boook and you have everything Calvin and Hobbes that Bill Watterson has produced. (His commentary in the collection is very interesting)

I was at uni when this was released but it was selling for the equivalent of ~$250. Finally found a shop that was willing to sell it for what was the going price in the US ($100). An hour's train ride spent standing and dodging other passengers and a 2km walk back to my dorms. Totally worth the effort.

Izick

Mother of god.

They pay people to design that trash?

Terrible yellow, but I wouldn't mind the actual image, sans award logos all over the box. I also don't mind the color of the box.

It's the Motorola SB6121 3.0 Surfboard. Whichever one you buy, make sure it's 3.0, not 2.0 (which is what most ISPs use). It gets rid of one bottleneck on your speed.

Thank you. It's about time I stop handing over cash to my ISP for almost no reason.

Ramblin

Banned

I just want to hold that controller again. I'm afraid if I had a dreamcast the reality wouldn't live up to the nostalgia.

BigMike

Neo Member
I just want to hold that controller again. I'm afraid if I had a dreamcast the reality wouldn't live up to the nostalgia.

My Friends and I still pull it out to play fighting games. There was something really archaic but satisfyingly visceral about have the controller with an VMU and Rumble pack in it. It had heft.

All of the Halo and COD branded stuff is on sale at Wal-Mart right now, maybe Best Buy, too?

Haven't seen any of the Halo stuff around here since last summer.

It's on the Microsoft Online Store, though. I'm debating on if I'd really use it or not...I don't play multiplayer much.

a3a70ddb.jpg

My boyfriend and I have been having some fun putting puzzles together. The last one we did had three husky puppies on it, and it was a blast. Pretty funny, but I didn't even notice that the two animal ones were drawn by the same artist. I'm actually hoping to get the Alley Dog one framed once we put it together, I'm absolutely in love with it.

0f32fe05.jpg

Gabrielle's Ghostly Groove dropped to $20 at Gamestop, so I thought I'd give it a shot.

Ya'll use puzzle glue to seal it? I'm considering starting this up with the girlfriend too and I'm wondering what method you use.

Also, I might grab GGG...ugh, but that means going into a Gamestop.

dzek

Neo Member
Always been a fan of these threads but I haven't been able to post until recently(just got accepted). This will be my first post in one of my favorite GAF threads. So I got this to share.

New 150 mbps FIOS service

150fios.jpg

and new Galaxy Nexus GSM version /w Otterbox Commuter case

galaxynexusgsm.jpg

Here's a recent speedtest from a few days ago.

1736690173.png

Celcius

°Temp. member
I didn't really like the way my HAF X looked, so I sold it and picked up a 650D:

650Dmini.jpg

My new favorite pc case :)

Just a reminder, make sure to take your gps coordinates off of your pictures before posting.

I hope some of you realize that people could Google map directions to your place with that information....

Absolutely nothing wrong with the binding. The collection is gorgeous. This + the Calvin 10th anniversary boook and you have everything Calvin and Hobbes that Bill Watterson has produced. (His commentary in the collection is very interesting)

I was at uni when this was released but it was selling for the equivalent of ~$250. Finally found a shop that was willing to sell it for what was the going price in the US ($100). An hour's train ride spent standing and dodging other passengers and a 2km walk back to my dorms. Totally worth the effort.

That's reassuring, I just got it on Amazon for $91, I couldn't resist anymore.

What do they say?

I saw a few negative reviews that said the binding was weak and pages were coming out. That could just be unluckiness, we'll see what happens w/ mine.

Borman

It's been a busy month.

First up, I adopted a second Maine Coon, Amelia:
p2070052.jpg

New laptop, gave my fiance my Macbook Air since her computer is getting old, and I didn't like the 13 MBP (and the 15 was too much)
P2080069.jpg

Olympus PEN E-PL1 with Lens. Also bought a FD and MD adapter for some old lenses
P2080066.jpg

Canon 24-70, right before the new one was announced. Still was a good price used though.
P2080067.jpg

A bunch of 3ds games:
P2080072.jpg

And my 25th 3ds game:
P2080056.jpg

And of course ;
P2080057.jpg

PK Gaming

(Real pics or BAN!)

?

Is this an inside joke or can you get banned for showing someone else's gear? I understand the thought process, but wow I feel bad for the poor shmucks who attempted to show off.

Kuran

Banned
I think it's called the Fold N Go case. its the official playstation case, and the only one GameStop has in at the moment. I really like it. It's leather bound, though its probably not real leather lol either way its great. You can also flip it so that it sits the Vita up for watching videos and what not.

Thanks. Is the Fold N Go (horrible name) the case that's in the official pre-order package?

Top Bottom