• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF Mafia |OT8| Who wants to talk about Murders?

What shall El Topo's avatar be?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Fat4all

Banned
Cory in the House themed mafia incoming
fef.jpg

Disney channel mafia

Roles include Hannah Montana and Miley Cyrus, Cory in the House, the entire High School Musical Cast, Kim Possible, the Even Stevens, and more!

CCS

Banned
I demand a recount! The FAILING mods of GAFIA are trying to fix the rosters! Sad!

If we don't end up together,
I love you acohrs my old buddy </3

*Splinter

So not only do you put me in a different game to my lover, you move me into a whole different timezone?

Unbelievable.

And I already suspect everyone in my game.

Ty4on

That sounds about right

Thanks!

-------------------------------------------
Soooooooo
BIO:
[Insert whatever information or fun facts that you wish here. Talk about your mafia-related accolades, impressive stats, fun anecdotes, favorite role to play, strengths and weaknesses, your approach to the game, other players' quotes about you, or take out the piss on the whole thing and make some jokes. The ball is entirely in your court, this will be how you present yourself to your fellow competitors and to the 135 spectating communities.]

Feel free to enlist the help of your community to make this bio :)
Any ideas?

nin1000

Banned
That sounds about right

Thanks!

-------------------------------------------
Soooooooo

Any ideas?

You go as far as recording audio files with your thoughts while driving home from work.

One if not the most polite player gafia has

Your scum reads are as sharp as the latest canon you bought.

Ty4on

They work a lot better in my head :S

The original idea was voice chat with scum team so if I'm allowed to do that...

Sorian

Banned
They work a lot better in my head :S

The original idea was voice chat with scum team so if I'm allowed to do that...

That would actually be allowed if your teammates actually care to do it. They were super loose on how you were allowed to communicate as long as the mod had access too.

Top Bottom