• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF Mafia |OT8| Who wants to talk about Murders?

What shall El Topo's avatar be?

Results are only viewable after voting.
*reads poll*
"Neon Genesis Evangelion Donald"?

What about NGE Goofy?

Every now and then I get reminded of that art I did a few years ago and it's great every time.

RetroMG

Just want to drop in a quick word about how leadership in the community is working right now, and the easiest way to do that is to break it down by Discord Mod Groups.

Season 9 Gafia Mods - CrimsonFist, (Until Just Mafia is over) Burbeting and MelonRabbit (and anyone else who runs a game)
These are the actual gamerunners. If you have a problem with your game, please contact whichever one is over your game.

Season 9 Overseers - Coppanuva, El Topo, TheGoddamn, RetroMG, YesNOnoNOYes
These people are not in charge of the games, but reside in modchat to help the gamerunners and manage the community as a whole. If you have an issue with your game and cannot reach the gamerunner, or if you have an issue within the community or in Discord, please contact us.

Discord Mods - Ouro, Roythone, Sorian, Sophia
These people are not in modchat, and are not currently overseeing the community, but they have administrative authority in Discord. If you need to be moved in or out of a channel, or need a channel created, you can contact one of these users in addition to the mods listed above. THESE USERS WILL BE ACTIVE PLAYERS, SO PLEASE DO NOT DISCUSS ONGOING GAMES WITH THEM.

Fireblend

Banned
Happy to announce that the Gafia Ice Cream Defense Squad rained death upon the team cake heretics during the Splatfest Premiere.

DE0QpDzUAAE9WqA.jpg:large

Seriously I think we did pretty good. Hope to play with you guys during future splatfests :D

RetroMG

The new OT will be up later today. I am trying to coordinate with some of the other mods so that the OT will be better on an ongoing basis, but it means that the thread will probably be up in the afternoon.

Top Bottom