• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF Mafia |OT8| Who wants to talk about Murders?

What shall El Topo's avatar be?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Fat4all

Banned
happy early bidet, melon

inspecting-bidets.jpg

LIVE MAFIA - BREXIT? BREXIT!!!!!!!!!

It'll be on Discord. I may run the game, but I also want to test this Werewolf Discord Bot Thang.

It's not actually about brexit, though.

THE GAME WILL START ROUGHLY:
ora_1498861800.png

SIGN-UPS:

1. hey_monkey
  2. melonrabbit (maybe) (older)
  3. Fireblend
  4. Verelios

Sure, I'll join. How fast will this game go?

El Topo

My dear friends, it is time for you to dish out punishment. I am not one to run away from a lost bet, so you all get to vote on what my avatar for the rest of the year is going to be. Below are links to your choices.
Whatever choice gets the most votes will serve as my avatar. The poll should last maybe a week, so don't dilly dally. Please thank MHWilliams for adding the poll.

Options:
PewDiePie Brofist
Keep calm and love PewDiePie
Creepy Goofy cosplay
HSV (Crappy German Soccer Team)
Shadow Goofy
Another creepy Goofy cosplay
Neon Genesis Evangelion Donald
Dog Goofy

Do we have an ETA for next season? Ive been working in my Rick and Morty fluff and PM language and I'm getting super jazzed to run it!

YesNOnoNOYes even said she would play in it!*

infinite timelines, infinite possibilities, so technically this is true somewhere

Do we have an ETA for next season? Ive been working in my Rick and Morty fluff and PM language and I'm getting super jazzed to run it!

YesNOnoNOYes even said she would play in it!*

infinite timelines, infinite possibilities, so technically this is true somewhere

I think the recruitment thread was going up mid July. Something like the 15th or 20th.

Verelios

My dear friends, it is time for you to dish out punishment. I am not one to run away from a lost bet, so you all get to vote on what my avatar for the rest of the year is going to be. Below are links to your choices.
Whatever choice gets the most votes will serve as my avatar. The poll should last maybe a week, so don't dilly dally. Please thank MHWilliams for adding the poll.

Options:
PewDiePie Brofist
Keep calm and love PewDiePie
Creepy Goofy cosplay
HSV (Crappy German Soccer Team)
Shadow Goofy
Another creepy Goofy cosplay
Neon Genesis Evangelion Donald
Dog Goofy
All of those look horrible so great!

Going to make my way to discord now

Coolio. I can't get to Outer GAFia from work so I will post up my fluff so far there later this evening for whenever.

Like Crimi said:

July 10 - review thread
July 15 - new recruitment thread
July 30 - flagship games launched (approx.) - likely to be Love Boat 2 and InFamous
End of Aug - regular games launched (could be Rick and Morty !)

A spider will return to mafia at [REDACTED] time and in [REDACTED] game in the near future.

Like Crimi said:

July 10 - review thread
July 30 - flagship games launched (approx.) - likely to be Love Boat 2 and InFamous

A spider will return to mafia at [REDACTED] time and in [REDACTED] game in the near future.

Thanks for the expanded schedule!

Like Crimi said:

July 10 - review thread

SCP mafia game when?

I had a book meeting that ran overlong and when I got home I passed out - how was live mafia? Was it awesome? Am I sad forever? I am.

I had a book meeting that ran overlong and when I got home I passed out - how was live mafia? Was it awesome? Am I sad forever? I am.

It was fantastic, legendary even! You missed out on some glorious and unforgettable gambits!
It didn't even run lol
'
------
Also, hope you had a happy birthday yesterday melon!

RetroMG

When's the next game of mafia?

We're going to be doing a signup thread in OT in about two weeks. (Ynnny posted the actual schedule earlier on this page, if you scroll up.) Games will start soon after that. If people start going stir crazy, maybe we'll run a mini or ONUW or something.

end of august

:(

time to show your RETURN TO FORM mafia skillz before you run your Dork Souls Mafia

SCP mafia game when?

DONT GIVE ME IDEAS :3

SCP Mafia was deemed a cognitohazard you need level 5 clearance to view the game logs, and must be administered a strong antimemic agent immediately afterwards.

I'm also not 100% certain that Yeeny isn't just a bunch of SCP-632 with internet access.

Containment has not been breached. All is safe.
Containment can no longer be breached since limits have been increased to include global access. No where is safe.

batsnacks

I wouldn't mind hosting a 13er on OG if people want.

Day phases would be 8am - 8pm EST, night actions due before 8am, Friday/Saturday/Sunday would be 1 day. Would easily finish before upcoming stuff.

Top Bottom