• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF Mafia |OT8| Who wants to talk about Murders?

What shall El Topo's avatar be?

Results are only viewable after voting.

SkyOdin

I am going to have to take a break from Mafia for a while. I have something important to take care of in real life for a little while. Furthermore, Stormblood is about to hit and devour much of my attention.

omg

ynnny

I have a new friend

you can go now

Okei

; __ ;

Oh god, we've stumbled into the darkest of timelines.

Pineapple pizzas fans are congregating in their defeat... They can't deal that gafia had spoken against the abomination that is pineapples on pizzas!!!

I am going to have to take a break from Mafia for a while. I have something important to take care of in real life for a little while. Furthermore, Stormblood is about to hit and devour much of my attention.

Good luck with RL, sky-o! And have fun with stormblood :D

Don't be a stranger and hang out with us even if you're not playing mafia! Lots of us hang around for the community when we're not murdering each other :)

Karkador

Banned
Are you tied of flavour arguments? Of people reading too much into role names, wasting the day on frivolous arguments, trying to force pointless claims and the difference between "The" and "That"? Join Just Mafia today, for Just Mafia.

Just Mafia will be a flavourless game, meaning that role PM's won't contain flavour names and there won't be fluff, as a change of pace from the norm, and certainly not because I'm too lazy to write flavour. It's a 20 player game, and whilst I don't want to say it's overly tame, it's not role madness or too bastard.

Players:

1) Lone_Prodigy
2) Hey_Monkey
3) isaacnukem
4) Dusk Soldier
5) nin1000
6) NeckToChicken (new)
7) weemadarthur
8) kitsunelaine
9) acohrs
10) LaunchpadMcQ
11)
12)
13)
14)
15)
16)
17)
18)
19)
20)

Sign me up

The good thing about Pineapple Pizza Mafia being over is I no longer have to pretend to be neutral:

hollywoodsignpineappln2ucr.jpg

yesssssssss, embrace it

Pineapple pizzas fans are congregating in their defeat... They can't deal that gafia had spoken against the abomination that is pineapples on pizzas!!!

LONG LIVE ANTI-PINEAPPLE PEOPLES

And you can be my friend. No one needs Ouro anyway.

Bowlie

Banned
Thanks to OA's words, I once bought a hawaiian pizza to see what it was like.

I couldn't swallow one bite because it tasted like mistakes. I threw all the toppings in the trash and continued eating a cheese pizza, way better.

yesssssssss, embrace it

LONG LIVE ANTI-PINEAPPLE PEOPLES

And you can be my friend. No one needs Ouro anyway.

o/ kikimon u r the best!!

Thanks to OA's words, I once bought a hawaiian pizza to see what it was like.

I couldn't swallow one bite because it tasted like mistakes. I threw all the toppings in the trash and continued eating a cheese pizza, way better.

So much common sense * ___ *

👍👌🍕

Sawneeks

Banned
It is, in fact, my favourite pizza.

It's okay, we will show you the true ways of pizza. The non-pineapple ways.

Well all the good people like pinaple pizza

It's the best pizza

Remember that the GOP lost election mafia but then won bigly in the real world.

AKa, pineapple pizza is still the best!

We agreed before Pizza Mafia started, whoever loses will no longer be allowed here. Pineapple on Pizza is not only a crime against humanity but now Gafia as well. It's been decided.

the police are on their way

Sawneeks

Banned
Pineapple Pizza won the popular vote

I'd bet we have more Anti-Pineapple pizza people here than Pro-Pineapple.

you guys are just the small-but-vocal group.

http://nypost.com/2017/02/21/icelands-president-really-really-hates-pineapple-on-pizza/

roytheone

It's okay, we will show you the true ways of pizza. The non-pineapple ways.

We agreed before Pizza Mafia started, whoever loses will no longer be allowed here. Pineapple on Pizza is not only a crime against humanity but now Gafia as well. It's been decided.

the police are on their way

PFFFF, you think the police will ever get me?? I will stun then with adorableness!

owl-and-police-officer-twitter-boulderPD.jpg

Are you tied of flavour arguments? Of people reading too much into role names, wasting the day on frivolous arguments, trying to force pointless claims and the difference between "The" and "That"? Join Just Mafia today, for Just Mafia.

Just Mafia will be a flavourless game, meaning that role PM's won't contain flavour names and there won't be fluff, as a change of pace from the norm, and certainly not because I'm too lazy to write flavour. It's a 20 player game, and whilst I don't want to say it's overly tame, it's not role madness or too bastard.

Players:

1) Lone_Prodigy
2) Hey_Monkey
3) isaacnukem
4) Dusk Soldier
5) nin1000
6) NeckToChicken (new)
7) weemadarthur
8) kitsunelaine
9) acohrs
10) LaunchpadMcQ
11) Karkador
12)
13)
14)
15)
16)
17)
18)
19)
20)

Signups will run for 72 hours, and if we have more than 20 players, places will be assigned by priority. Game will start sometime shortly after signups close.

Signups Close:
bla_1497387600.png

MORE THAN HALFWAY THERE, PEOPLE.

Current Signups:

Players:

1) Lone_Prodigy
2) Hey_Monkey
3) isaacnukem
4) Dusk Soldier
5) nin1000
6) NeckToChicken (new)
7) weemadarthur
8) kitsunelaine (new)
9) acohrs
10) LaunchpadMcQ
11) Karkador
12) rac
13) franconp
14) Fat4all
15) melonrabbit
16) Blargonaut
17) Kalor
18) CornBurrito
19) Cewyn
20) Zubz

All the haters just ain't from California. Probably don't even know pineapple + jalapenos pizza is popular, too.

#wellactually I was born in LA. I don't like smog either, or the way y'all talk about your highways (though I do miss driving up the Pacific Coast Highway and also being in a place where there are more than a few people who didn't vote for Trump).

Sawneeks

Banned
What ever do you mean Saw?

Pineapple was meant for pizza, just as I was meant for Mafia.

;__;

You disappear for a while only to reappear and side with the enemy?? How could you??

She's considering changing her name to pineapplerabbit. I approve ;)

using this <3

disgusting, you will always be a melonrabbit in my heart. None of this pineapple nonsense.

All the haters just ain't from California. Probably don't even know pineapple + jalapenos pizza is popular, too.

Noooope. I've lived in California my whole my life and I will proudly fight against pineapple on pizza. I also know a couple people who put jalapenos on pizza but never with pineapple, that just sounds nasty.

MMM NEW PLAYERS

oh, I expect this "Just [Mafia]", will've been the optimum game you two could've joined as GAFia firsts; yep, the apparent upcoming lack of any and all flavour text in this particular match, will undoubtedly distil all participants down to the *essential phobias* of their respective play(s).

A thousand-kilometre 20-horse relay across nothing but the most open of desert, nothing but the sky to drink and me at the finish line just winning?

Yes, I'd expect raw, raw style

Pronoun: He
Preferred game(s): 1. The only game that is available 2. The one inside of Blargonaut's head
Time-zone: EST

I've been reading gafia threads on and off for a while now, and the relative normality of Just Mafia seems like a good place to start playing.

VJ8Pidw.gif

I can join this, right? Or has it already started? Love Mafia. I should play Town of Salem again at some point.

Yeah, sure!
Pronoun: She
Timezone: New Zealand Standard.

iDJi2CR.gif

welcome welcome welcome

Top Bottom