• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF Mafia |OT8| Who wants to talk about Murders?

What shall El Topo's avatar be?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Fat4all

Banned
it's where you review threads

0_2eedda8e.jpg

Burbeting

Banned
Last Call for people interested in making a banner for Love Boat 2!

Sign ups for LB2 will start relatively soon, so if you are interested in making a beautiful banner for the game, now is your time to shine! There were already few banners submitted earlier that are all very good, but I won't be against receiving more alternatives :3. Thanks!

Sophia

Last Call for people interested in making a banner for Love Boat 2!

Sign ups for LB2 will start relatively soon, so if you are interested in making a beautiful banner for the game, now is your time to shine! There were already few banners submitted earlier that are all very good, but I won't be against receiving more alternatives :3. Thanks!

The more banners the better! I wish I had some skill to help make one. D:

Sawneeks

Banned
Since we've had a few new members join the Switch Cult since the last time we had this, who is up for some good ol' Mario Kart 8 Deluxe?

1. Sawneeks
2. Coppa

Mario Kart 8 at 12 PM PST this Sunday the 16th
ora_1500231600.png

acohrs

If we had better things to do on the weekend than read neogaf then we probably wouldn't be on GAF in the first place...

Sad truths...

That's the new class right?

I haven't played before, so I'll probably be some kind of warrior/barbarian. Not sure what classes there are yet.

barbarian! v classic diablo class :D

hope u enjoyyyyy

I haven't played barbarian. only crusader and witch doctor

damn u, making me wanna d3 again ;__;

Top Bottom