• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF Mafia |OT8| Who wants to talk about Murders?

What shall El Topo's avatar be?

Results are only viewable after voting.
tentative time line:

July 10 - Review thread will go up for Season 8

July 17 - Recruitment thread for Season 9 will go up in main OT section with 2 flagship games:
  • Love Boat 2 by Burbeting - 30 players
  • InFamous by melonrabbit - 23 players

Recruitment thread usually takes 2 weeks to fill up the rosters for two games, so season 9 games are expected to launch around 1 August 2017.

If you've got cool tagline for the new recruitment thread, let us know :D

Between now until August 1, there is one game recruiting: Just Mafia by CrimsonFist. Anyone with an itch to murder and solve social game puzzles without the adornments of confusing flava ...... SIGN UP \o/

FYI, Rick and Morty should hopefully be ready by then if we need a third game, or as the first midseason game. :D

Sophia

I wish I could join up for Just Mafia, but I fear it'd go right into my vacation. Don't think it'd be fair to the other players if I spent an entire day/night phase simply not being there because I'll only have my phone.

FYI, Rick and Morty should hopefully be ready by then if we need a third game, or as the first midseason game. :D

nice :>

we have a few contenders getting ready for midseason games for Season 9, so it's good to hear Rick and Morty is nearing ready, too :D

Just for a tease - these games have passed their review stage and are ready to go:
  • Dark Souls Mafia - by squidyj
  • Berserk Mafia - by StanleyPalmtree (and me!)

In the works:
  • Game of Thrones Mafia - by WhereAreMahDragonz and Natiko
  • Kingdom Hearts Mafia - by zeemumu
  • ScoobyDoo Mafia - by Sawneeks
  • City Planning Mafia - by Karkador
and a few others...!!!

Let me know when Rick and Morty has been green lit so I can tentatively slot it into a launch date :>

nice :>

we have a few contenders getting ready for midseason games for Season 9, so it's good to hear Rick and Morty is nearing ready, too :D

Just for a tease - these games have passed their review stage and are ready to go:
  • Dark Souls Mafia - by squidyj
  • Berserk Mafia - by StanleyPalmtree (and me!)

In the works:
  • Game of Thrones Mafia - by WhereAreMahDragonz and Natiko
  • Kingdom Hearts Mafia - by zeemumu
  • ScoobyDoo Mafia - by Sawneeks
  • City Planning Mafia - by Karkador
and a few others...!!!

Let me know when Rick and Morty has been green lit so I can tentatively slot it into a launch date :>

UM ALSO I AM WORKING ON BUFFY MAFIA OK

I thought we were going into a seasonless future?

Yeah, no more MAIN and MID seasons...per se. Just ...dunno what to call the occasion for when the recruitment thread goes back up into the main OT section, so...

But no more main / mid differences since even 'mid' season games have to be vetted these days.

But yeah, language wise still not sure what to call things... open to suggestions though! :D

Sorian

Banned
Yeah, no more MAIN and MID seasons...per se. Just ...dunno what to call the occasion for when the recruitment thread goes back up into the main OT section, so...

But no more main / mid differences since even 'mid' season games have to be vetted these days.

But yeah, language wise still not sure what to call things... open to suggestions though! :D

Pssh, Sorian games don't get vetted, they just appear when least expected and leave lasting impressions.

Sorian

Banned
where is gundam mafia

where is sheet

how can kill a thing that was never was

o___o

submit sheet pls

sounds so ambushy :<

I look forward to causing so many headaches when I just drop a random sign up into the thread with no prior approval or scheduling.

Ohohohoho

Verelios

where is gundam mafia

where is sheet

how can kill a thing that was never was

o___o

submit sheet pls

sounds so ambushy :<
brightslap.png

Wake up sheeple, Gunfia was always alive. Alive in our hearts! Its pathos glows with an awesome power. It's burning words tell you to create it. Make it! My love, my anger and all of my sorrow!

Shine - Gundam Mafia

I'll also only leave sign ups open for 71 hours. The real gambits start here.

LE GASP

brightslap.png

Wake up sheeple, Gunfia was always alive. Alive in our hearts! Its pathos glows with an awesome power. It's burning words tell you to create it. Make it! My love, my anger and all of my sorrow!

Shine - Gundam Mafia

all i know about gundam is how jerkface that one guy is to that other girl who likes her

that is all

oh also, deathscythe is a pretty cool robit.................................... i think

nin1000

Banned
I wish I could join up for Just Mafia, but I fear it'd go right into my vacation. Don't think it'd be fair to the other players if I spent an entire day/night phase simply not being there because I'll only have my phone.

Do it like me back then in Mafia Harry Potter.

Just use the phone

and feel the pressure and pain

NeckToChicken

Unconfirmed Member
Pronoun: He
Preferred game(s): 1. The only game that is available 2. The one inside of Blargonaut's head
Time-zone: EST

I've been reading gafia threads on and off for a while now, and the relative normality of Just Mafia seems like a good place to start playing.

Preferred game(s): 1. The only game that is available 2. The one inside of Blargonaut's head

I've been reading gafia threads on and off for a while now, and the relative normality of Just Mafia seems like a good place to start playing.

This is a good point - it's a great entry point and I hope more people see it!

Also, welcome!

nin1000

Banned

Welcome to the madhouse :)

Verelios

LE GASP

all i know about gundam is how jerkface that one guy is to that other girl who likes her

that is all

oh also, deathscythe is a pretty cool robit.................................... i think
3aa6cfc7e41dc73feb19382ed1a48315.jpg

Next thing you know, you're going to say you've never watched Gurren Lagenn, my God.

Welcome!

Are you tied of flavour arguments? Of people reading too much into role names, wasting the day on frivolous arguments, trying to force pointless claims and the difference between "The" and "That"? Join Just Mafia today, for Just Mafia.

Just Mafia will be a flavourless game, meaning that role PM's won't contain flavour names and there won't be fluff, as a change of pace from the norm, and certainly not because I'm too lazy to write flavour. It's a 20 player game, and whilst I don't want to say it's overly tame, it's not role madness or too bastard.

Players:

1) Lone_Prodigy
2) Hey_Monkey
3) isaacnukem
4) Dusk Soldier
5) nin1000
6) NeckToChicken (new)
7) weemadarthur
8) kitsunelaine
9) acohrs
10) LaunchpadMcQ
11) Karkador
12) rac
13)
14)
15)
16)
17)
18)
19)
20)

Signups will run for 72 hours, and if we have more than 20 players, places will be assigned by priority. Game will start sometime shortly after signups close.

Signups Close:
bla_1497387600.png

For the current page

Hey Verelios you want to work on Gundamafia with me? It would motivate me to work on it rather than put it off for other stuff. It would probably make it way more balanced than my Cthulhu 2(?) game currently is.

Sawneeks

Banned

Can 100% confirm that is a Transformer.

Welcome! o/

If it's END of July, you can have my spot - I have my PhD exams early August!

So sign up, people.

Good luck Monkey! \o/

Top Bottom