• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF Mafia |OT8| Who wants to talk about Murders?

What shall El Topo's avatar be?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Fat4all

Banned
Frandship is majekul

EZELVlf.png

CCS

Banned
Also, please remember that it is a scum tell if you don't change your vote at least three times in the last half an hour of day one.

acohrs

Also, please remember that it is a scum tell if you don't change your vote at least three times in the last half an hour of day one.

You haven't told them your greatest town tactic yet! The RC on D1 under no lynch pressure!

El Topo

I'm bound to lose an avatar bet I made with the community. Anyone that joins a game will have a chance to choose my avatar for the rest of the year.

Ourobolus

Banned
Don't forget about GAFia Microtransactions!

PayPal me for various rewards!

$3 - gain a one-time bulletproof!
$5 - gain a one-time cop shot!
$20 - Modkill your favorite player!

Sawneeks

Banned
Hmmm... I will probably regret this, but I think I will sign up again. Hopefully this time I will actually survive to the end of a game and not ruin everything for town at the same time!

Pronouns: male
Preferred games: any, I suppose

Arkham sounds unlucky for me considering what happened in Batman Mafia though.

Welcome back Sky! \o/

$20 for a Modkill??? That's some highway robbery.

If you guys don't want to buy overpriced Microsoft branded Modkills, I'm still charging $5

payment is acceptable in cash or pineapple-less pizza.

So when do we begin to lynch the good guys scum?

Recruitment usually runs for a week or two. Games will launched soon after. At the moment, we have enough sign-ups to run one game only, but it's only been 4 days since this thread launched :)

Approximate starting dates for games to launch will be at the last week of April or first week of May. In the meanwhile, there's loads of friends to be made in this thread and, if you're interested in any of the old games, they provide good reading materials and we can recommend the ones to check out.

Hope you can keep your hype up, O delicious new meats!

RetroMG

So when do we begin to lynch the good guys scum?

Soon(TM)

It depends on how quickly we can get signups, and then there will be a brief period while we create the rosters and do final setup for the games. Meanwhile, please feel free to keep chatting with the community. Come join Discord, or set up an account at Outer Gafia.

EDIT: Or what Ynnny said.

OurobiSoft kills another beloved franchise with microtransactions galore

This is why we can't have nice things

ALSO where is Blargonaut??

Top Bottom