• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF MARCH 2012 Pick-Up Post!! Show Us Your Gaming Goods (Real pics or BAN!)!

Wanted this one for quite sometime
Brotherhood of the Wolf Canadian Edition
DSC04588.jpg

DSC04599.jpg

I have the HD DVD version of this, it is one of the only reasons I have an HD DVD player still hooked up to my TV.

Gila

My new pick-ups during the week:

Game of Thrones: Season 1 (Blu-Ray) - Bought this version in respect for Sean Bean
VeDdQl.jpg

Razer Deathadder Mouse
AP7R5l.jpg

Hanna Steelbook Blu-Ray - I know it's a shitty film, but it was $11..
APNral.jpg

Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy Steelbook Blu-Ray
ziTc3l.jpg

Akira Steelbook Blu-Ray
Jc5Tgl.jpg

Amagon

Wanted this one for quite sometime
Brotherhood of the Wolf Canadian Edition
DSC04588.jpg

DSC04599.jpg

Great fucking movie! Very underrated unfortunately that alot of people didn't should check out.
They should!!!
I'm thinking of picking up the French Blu-ray version of the movie just because its the only BR release that is the director's cut which I believe is way better than the theatrical version.

:D

I_Am_CC

Got home from work and had some goodies waiting for me.

Rammstein tickets. Been just over 10 years since I last saw them.

lv5NP.jpg

Scene It. Couldn't resist this for $12.

jVu6v.jpg

Skeletonwitch vinyl.

1eMpN.jpg

iOhfr.jpg

Acqqd.jpg

DbvBe.jpg

Celcius

°Temp. member
Corsair 550D:

550D.jpg

I got it for the silence and elegant style. Now I've owned every case in the Corsair Obsidian lineup lol

Seasonic X750:

x750.jpg

Got it during the newegg $109 sale and very impressed so far.

Great fucking movie! Very underrated unfortunately that alot of people didn't should check out.
They should!!!
I'm thinking of picking up the French Blu-ray version of the movie just because its the only BR release that is the director's cut which I believe is way better than the theatrical version.

:D

SD nowadays just does not cut it. There still is no definitive Blu-Ray version unfortunately :(

justinschwimmer

Neo Member
Very curious about this camera, how happy would you say you are with it? I'm torn right now between the 5N and saving up considerably more for the NEX 7.

I like it a lot. It does everything I need in a camera. Great video and great pictures. Works well in low light and is small and compact. I don't think im skilled enough to take full advantage of the NEX 7 but your probably considerably more talented than I am. If you don't need the viewfinder I would say do with the 5N.

eXistor

I ordered SH Downpour online after I heard it was delayed 2 weeks in Europe...it's only now arrived...on the EU release day... Oh well, at least it saved me a trip to town.

mP1Ar.jpg

have been wanting to play the Wayforward Alien game for a while now so picked it up for about $10, time to dust off the DS. and i think it was Edmond Dantès that said the Civilisation set is amazing and i love series like this so will watch some over the weekend and maybe put it on my phone for travel.

camerazoom-20120329147fc9f.jpg

The_Monk

Finally, some time to post my pick-ups!

I already played it, but got Dead Space 2 Collector's Edition for a great price:

gio6ql.jpg

zxI43l.jpg

New bag:

jqKunl.jpg

Then my lady got me this "Medicine", in the Label you can read "Love Intensifier":

HZ9tql.jpg

BUT inside it was my favorite candy!

EabPUl.jpg

I also went to the Chocolate Fair got some drinks and here's my special mug I got (don't know why but I remembered Dark Souls when drinking with this):

QKy9Ul.jpg

LYrTAl.jpg

BONUS SHOTS:

These are some photos from my Chocolate Fair trip, they are all made with Chocolate, I have many more but I don't want to go Offtopic in here. The main theme was Disney by the way:

Jh9d8l.jpg

CIZnKl.jpg

rWlOQl.jpg

zCYMVl.jpg

Like I said I have many more (from CARS, Aladin and other Disney/Pixar Themes) but don't want to go too much Offtopic.

Tunic

I finally have one of these:

superfamicom.jpg

Now I just need my tendinitis to heal so I can use it :(

I wish NOA would release these. Maybe as a gift for Platinum members for Club Nintendo, one can wish right? I do hope your tendinitis heals quickly because I want you to use this controller!

Top Bottom