• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF MARCH 2012 Pick-Up Post!! Show Us Your Gaming Goods (Real pics or BAN!)!

MarkMan

loves Arcade Sticks

5+ years running!

Often imitated... Never duplicated....

The monthly tradition on NeoGAF! Since November 2006 <3 !!!

6609858139_e6010a2877_b.jpg

For those of you new to this thread, this is a place for us to show off our new pickups and discuss them!

REMINDER! Or get banned!

Post ACTUAL pictures! No one cares to see pictures they can find on google images....

Post ACTUAL pictures! No one cares to see pictures they can find on google images....

6434662657_d8e641d917_o.jpg

Mods are <3 and have banned people that DO NOT READ/FOLLOW the op!

ALSO!

Do not CRITICIZE other people's pick ups. This is a friendly thread. No need for insults!

Do not CRITICIZE other people's pick ups. This is a friendly thread. No need for insults!

ARCHIVES:

Oh yea I wanted to say one more thing!!

6434662657_d8e641d917_o.jpg

---

Here's my recap of Feb. 2012....

427623_10150579821238883_507353882_9181130_454622523_n.jpg

398685_10150544284873883_507353882_9081168_1631476334_n.jpg

Man... WTF? Is this really ALL I got in Feb? No love. :(

Well. I also got a Vita, but I already have a Japanese one as well so I didn't take a pic... sigh.

Street Fighter X Tekken soon. <3

Nisa65

Picked up the One Piece PS3 today. Not really all that interested in the game tbh, I just think the console itself looks great.
P1010007.jpg

Also picked these up on my recent jaunt up to Tokyo the other week.
P1010012.jpg

stonedwal

Being really strict with the discretionary spending this year, but this showed up today.

cyborgninja.jpg

Looks better than I expected (though the lighting in here is crappy, so the picture sucks).

This is pretty much the final piece to the arcade (aside from an Konami 4 Player cab I am picking up).

This machine was family owned for over 25 years. That is the reason that it is in such great shape (everything but the control panel is original).

Just need to replace the control pane overlay.

Now the arcade line up is: NBA JAM T.E., Street Fighter II Hyper Fighting, Ms. Pacman, Donkey Kong, and a Mario Bros cab with a 60-in-1 board.

Blunt

Banned
I've lurked the Pick-Up threads for years, now it is time to join the ranks of the elite consumer whores of NeoGAF and finally become a man.

Games! Most of which I'll probably never find time to play! Found the DJ Hero Renegade Edition in a department store nearby that they've had since it came out in 2009. Brand new for $10.

Gal Gun on PS3. Creeper Cam is go. Ughhhhhhhh.

Also, Syndicate in Australia. Fight the power.

2141208-20120301_231308___copy2.jpg

Some books, Kubricks and a signed piece of Asura's Wrath artwork by two of the developers from a Capcom event. I cannot remember who they were because I was full of free Red Bull and vodka's courtesy of Capcom PR.

2141210-20120301_232021___copy2.jpg

Started a small vinyl collection, all I need now is a turntable. Thinking about picking up a Rega RP3 later in the year. Got two copies of HSCP2 because I bought one in a store then a week later saw them for $10 on Amazon.

2141207-20120301_225905___copy2.jpg

Bowers & Wilkins 683 front standing speakers and the HTM61 centre speaker (not pictured but trust me it's there). Most expensive recent pick-up but so worth it and the price was fantastic. Got 25% off the RRP and a further $1000 off due to a pricing error. I love these things plus I can wow/bore friends and family by telling them they are made of Kevlar! Can your speakers stop bullets? Because mine can. Shit yeah.

2141209-20120301_231708___copy2.jpg

Rygar 8 Bit

Jaguar 64-bit
package came yesterday and have one in the mail i need to pick up later today that has actraiser 2 and T&C surf but as for yesterdays package i got

SNES: actraiser, donkey kong country 2
actcountry2.jpg

Genesis: vectorman 2
vectorman2.jpg

Deefuzz

funhouse.jpg

Finally found this at TRU, been looking for it since the Super Heroes stuff started hitting.

lego_sort.jpg

Saw this massive Minifig head at Target, couldn't pass it up.

3dland.jpg

Finally caved and bought this. Even though my portable backlog is long as hell already.

jockey.jpg

Giddy up!

Wrekt

I needed a new mouse in preparation for Guild Wars 2. I'm a fan of the buttons, not so much a fan of the glow. At least it goes with my g15 when I turn on the back-light:

Mouse2.JPG

Mouse.JPG

Amagon

I've lurked the Pick-Up threads for years, now it is time to join the ranks of the elite consumer whores of NeoGAF and finally become a man.

Games! Most of which I'll probably never find time to play! Found the DJ Hero Renegade Edition in a department store nearby that they've had since it came out in 2009. Brand new for $10.

Gal Gun on PS3. Creeper Cam is go. Ughhhhhhhh.

Also, Syndicate in Australia. Fight the power.

2141208-20120301_231308___copy2.jpg

Some books, Kubricks and a signed piece of Asura's Wrath artwork by two of the developers from a Capcom event. I cannot remember who they were because I was full of free Red Bull and vodka's courtesy of Capcom PR.

2141210-20120301_232021___copy2.jpg

Started a small vinyl collection, all I need now is a turntable. Thinking about picking up a Rega RP3 later in the year. Got two copies of HSCP2 because I bought one in a store then a week later saw them for $10 on Amazon.

Bowers & Wilkins 683 front standing speakers and the HTM61 centre speaker (not pictured but trust me it's there). Most expensive recent pick-up but so worth it and the price was fantastic. Got 25% off the RRP and a further $1000 off due to a pricing error. I love these things plus I can wow/bore friends and family by telling them they are made of Kevlar! Can your speakers stop bullets? Because mine can. Shit yeah.

You have good taste there junior.

Picked up a PSP from the Community Bull/Sell/Trade thread and going through my PSP backlog starting with Kenka Bancho.

Thoraxes

Well, here's my late 3DS pickup pics (of which I totally missed the thread). When I get my camera back will do Vita.

ai4ta.jpg

zmet

Gundam 00: The Complete First and Second Seasons
fb14.jpg

Battle Garegga
fb15.jpg

It's missing the spine card but the disc and manual are in mint condition.

Data East Retro Game Music Collection 3
fb13.jpg

Game soundtracks in this collection: Heavy Barrel, Psycho-nics Oscar, Crude Buster, Edward Randy, Dark Seal

awesome. I've had mine for the past few years and love them. Just don't let any little ones get to them :(

kKthr.jpg

Dead

well not really...yet
ouch :(

I'll be picking up a pair of B&W 685 speakers and the HTM62 center sometime in the near future. Can't wait!

Anth0ny

Picked up the One Piece PS3 today. Not really all that interested in the game tbh, I just think the console itself looks great.
P1010007.jpg

I hate you. I hate you so much. I didn't even pick up the game cause it was fucking $100 ; _ ;

My pickups from February:

zJfZ4.jpg

VAPXY.jpg

I hold my Hyrule Historia close to my heart every night when I sleep.

Blunt

Banned
awesome. I've had mine for the past few years and love them. Just don't let any little ones get to them :(

Nightmare fuel! I'm pretty paranoid about the tweeters being pushed in by some jerk so I leave the covers on and suffer slightly by not being able to look at awesome cones 24/7. Hope the repair goes well, duder.

I'll be picking up a pair of B&W 685 speakers and the HTM62 center sometime in the near future. Can't wait!

B&W GAF - Assemble! I'll be picking up some 685's for my surround channels in a few months time. I dislike how the stands cost half as much as the speakers themselves. But damn, do they look shit hot.

luka

Loves Robotech S1
This was a good week. Oh how long i have waited...

nhxps.jpg

qPigk.jpg

There is nothing i can say about this set but MAGNIFICENT. Bring on june and diebuster! Still so far away ;_;

RCpDg.jpg

The under defeat LE boxart is....really bad. Looks like a lady with a midget in her lap (*&#65377;_&#65377;)

TNmSN.jpg

I needed a new mouse in preparation for Guild Wars 2. I'm a fan of the buttons, not so much a fan of the glow. At least it goes with my g15 when I turn on the back-light:

Mouse2.JPG

Mouse.JPG

You can turn off the glowing/the whole lighting in general if you download the utilities.

This was a good week. Oh how long i have waited...

nhxps.jpg

qPigk.jpg

There is nothing i can say about this set but MAGNIFICENT. Bring on june and diebuster! Still so far away ;_;

RCpDg.jpg

The under defeat LE boxart is....really bad. Looks like a lady with a midget in her lap (*&#65377;_&#65377;)

TNmSN.jpg
Oh man, what a haul!

Deefuzz

I dig your taste in vinyl. I've been wanting to get into vinyl myself, and all of those would definitely be on my list of stuff to get!

Top Bottom