• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF OCTOBER 2010 Pick-Up Post! (Real pics or BAN!) - MarkMan Returns!

MarkMan

loves Arcade Sticks
NeoGAF OCTOBER 2010 Pick-Up Post! (Real pics or BAN!) Show Us Your Gaming Goods!

The monthly tradition on NeoGAF! Since November 2006 <3 !!!

NeoGAF OCTOBER 2010 Pick-Up Post! (Real pics or BAN!) Show Us Your Gaming Goods!

2vttkxe.png

Special thanks to HUELEN10 for the new banner! (If anyone wants to make a new banner for this month, you're more than welcome to do so) !

For those of you new to this thread, this is a place for us to show off our new pickups and discuss them!

REMINDER! Or get banned!

Post ACTUAL pictures! No one cares to see pictures they can find on google images....

Post ACTUAL pictures! No one cares to see pictures they can find on google images....

200g12c.jpg

Mods are <3 and have banned people that DO NOT READ/FOLLOW the op!

ALSO!

Do not CRITICIZE other people's pick ups. This is a friendly thread. No need for insults!

Do not CRITICIZE other people's pick ups. This is a friendly thread. No need for insults!

ARCHIVES:

Oh yea I wanted to say one more thing!!

200g12c.jpg

Here are my favorite pickups from September!

Chun-Li FightStick ?

CHECK.

59900_434721063882_507353882_5225431_930220_n.jpg

Chun-Li stick shirt ?

CHECK. (That's Kayane btw, not me. lol).

60435_478865160235_245509115235_7156626_4924458_n.jpg

Chun-Li Nike SBs?

CHECK.

61603_436281128882_507353882_5258026_8246986_n.jpg

61539_436422568882_507353882_5260112_1124650_n.jpg

YATTA!

UFRA

It's only been October 2010 for 2hrs and 30min for me. I haven't had a chance to pick anything up yet.

:(

Edit: However, I'm gonna cheat and post what is going to be arriving in a few days.

Just bought this off of ebay, brand new sealed. After hearing F1 2010's drawbacks, I decided to go with F1 Championship Edition. :lol

!B2Q!R-gCGk~$(KGrHqV,!i8E)sQb!CtHBMhtCwsm4Q~~_35.JPG

Yes Boss!

Yay! New month!! And properly started by MM.

First pickup for the month is a $1 Indie game on Live that was highlighted in a GAF thread. Really cool crossover between a shooter and racer. Totally packed little package and tobns of fun!

5cc1f924.jpg

This was actually a used game but I didn't really care. I was sort of disappointed that I found it cheaper a half hour later though.

ct1.png

ct2.png

ct3.png

Once I get my Satellaview...

glaurung

Kilgore Trout said:
This was actually a used game but I didn't really care. I was sort of disappointed that I found it cheaper a half hour later though.

Japanese Chrono Trigger
So much win in one game. Looks to be in very good condition too.

Bought these a midnight so technically these count..

octpurchase1.jpg

Happy with the Sonic Adventure pick up..
2xtreme for the psp not so much.. totally forgot it used all the ps controller buttons..:lol

edit.. Still don't know who to make images show up on this site..

These arrived from Amazon this morning.

YEkUE.jpg

Scored 3D Dot for $19.99 during the PS3 gold box event, and decided to pick up Halo 2 as well for the free shipping. :lol I've never played any Halo besides the original, so as a new Xbox 360 owner I decided to blast through the series before I play Reach.

Wazzim

Banned
Don't wanna bump the old thread but Pietepiet, where did you get that Final Fantasy Amano art book? Might want to order it too...

Pietepiet

Wazzim said:
Don't wanna bump the old thread but Pietepiet, where did you get that Final Fantasy Amano art book? Might want to order it too...

Bought it at the American Book Center here in Amsterdam. Apparently they didn't sell, because there was a whole stack of them in the bargain box, priced at 10 euros a pop.
According to your profile, you're from the Netherlands as well. Do you know the place? If not, I can give you directions :) They have a ton of artbooks, but usually they're pretty pricey at 40 euros. Most of the time I just wait for a few weeks/months until they land in the bargains.

Wazzim

Banned
Pietepiet said:
Bought it at the American Book Center here in Amsterdam. Apparently they didn't sell, because there was a whole stack of them in the bargain box, priced at 10 euros a pop.
According to your profile, you're from the Netherlands as well. Do you know the place? If not, I can give you directions :) They have a ton of artbooks, but usually they're pretty pricey at 40 euros. Most of the time I just wait for a few weeks/months until they land in the bargains.
Well I live some ~200km+ from Amsterdam so that would be quite a journey :lol
Thanks for the info though, will check zerukku's link..

Edit: Found it on a dutch site (Bol.com)

yankee666

Kilgore Trout said:

ct2.png

Once I get my Satellaview...

Very nice purchase, its like new!!!. BTW the price is ok for the condition of the game. I wish i could find it around here :(

robot

The first on a few NES games coming my way - $7 shipped and it had the box...no book tho BOOOOOO.

600371315_photobucket_5863_.jpg

careksims

IMG_1711a.jpg

I wish Alter continued making more of the Strike Witches instead of Kotobukiya :/ Got Nier from that Amazon deal XD

LQX

Baller said:
These arrived from Amazon this morning.

http://imgur.com/YEkUE.jpg[img]

Scored 3D Dot for $19.99 during the PS3 gold box event, and decided to pick up Halo 2 as well for the free shipping. :lol I've never played any Halo besides the original, so as a new Xbox 360 owner I decided to blast through the series before I play Reach.[/QUOTE]
If anything you should play Reach first. Its seriously gives the story a big boost if you go from it to then the first Halo.

suffah

Does maths and stuff
CaseyTappy said:
Another month , another PCB .

DSCF2980.jpg

DSCF2982.jpg

Lets play Ibara .

Bombah , bombah , bombah !

Nice, very sexy kit. It's the first one I'm gonna get once I finish my supergun.

Toxa said:
kayane ? who is she ? :D
Competitive videogame player from France.
At 12 she became the best Soul Calibur 1 player in the world. Was a top 10 Soul Calibur II player and well known for other games in the series. This year she won the Female Super Street Fighter IV tournament at EVO.

Also her accent is adorable.

Threi

notag

the art, not the stick.

Also, expect it to change by the end of the day...I keep reprinting hoping to get the dimensions perfect :(

10-2010-1.jpg

I stopped by a Goodwill today and saw this in their glass case. I saw it and looked like this: :O
10-2010-2.jpg

Anyway, the thing was still sealed but the guys at this Goodwill like to take packing tape to all DVDs, Games and apparently Ghaleon Hand Puppets. There was tape going around vertically and horizontally. Thankfully, I was able to get it off without destroying the box.

practice02 said:
isn't chrono trigger pretty common in japan

Yeah most used SFC games that were popular in Japan (Final Fantasy, Dragon Quest, etc.) are very common and you can get them pretty cheap and in good condition.

evanylee

I went grocery shopping!

02.JPG

Sweedish Crispbread

03.JPG

Sweedish Flatbread

04.JPG

Mackerel

05.JPG

NYC Gaffers know Mitsuwa! Ramen from Ramen Santoka

01.JPG

Family Heirloom passed down