• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF OCTOBER 2010 Pick-Up Post! (Real pics or BAN!) - MarkMan Returns!

B.K.

x9N8C.jpg

neojubei

Will drop pants for Sony.
_dementia said:
neojubei, who makes that DMC4 Dante figure, and where did you get it?

Square Enix, its part of their Play arts Kai series. Bought it off amazon for 32.99 free shipping.

Manp

nothing too exciting:

Move Navigation Controller
rAtnGdzqvk.jpg

got it from play.com since is basically impossible to find one in Italy. now i'm waiting for RE5 Move Edition to finally be able to play a game with Move.

:)

Yes Boss! said:
And Shantae. Gonna have fun tonight!

8c0fb44a.jpg

Shantae is out?

Goddamit why do I keep looking at your posts.

By the way I picked up Little Ralph yesterday. Decided to play for a minute just to see what kind of game it is and wound up playing for an hour. : / Too gdlk. I really have stuff to do...

Salsa

Yes Boss! said:

Hey Yes Boss is that a Burgundy XL ? or is it a normal DSi ? cant really tell

Was going to get the midnight blue but for some reason that looks a lot nicer than what i thought..

Gloomfire said:
XPg7x.jpg

Scott Pilgrim 4-6
Samurai 7 BD
City of Lost Children DVD
Iron Man 2 BD x 2 (one for my brother)
Miami Hurricanes leather wallet
nook Wi-Fi
Oberon Design Black Dragon leather case for my Kindle 3 Wi-Fi
City of Lost Children is one of my favorite films ever! For a second there I thought it was out on Blu Ray and my heart skipped a beat.

ErnieMcCracken said:
Couple of games from the Gamefly sale ($15 each).
DSC_2997.JPG

]

Hpw hit/miss is the quality of Gamefly's used games? I would imagine the cases are in great shape but are the discs as shitted up as Gamestops?

Ninja Scooter said:
Hpw hit/miss is the quality of Gamefly's used games? I would imagine the cases are in great shape but are the discs as shitted up as Gamestops?

Both games looked like new. This was my first purchase from GF and I wouldn't hesitate to buy from them again. Dante's Inferno even included the DLC voucher.

Quake1028

_dementia said:
City of Lost Children is one of my favorite films ever! For a second there I thought it was out on Blu Ray and my heart skipped a beat.

The clerk at BN recommended it to me, and he seems to have great taste in movies. I'll PM you my thoughts when I finally get to watch it.

Ninja Scooter said:

I'd also imagine making used purchases would be safer with the PS3 games since they're on blu-ray. I don't think I could ever buy a used 360/Wii game from there.

Aeana

Ninja Scooter said:
I've had really good experiences with buying from them, but I've only used their used game store to buy without renting first once for NG2, which was in fine condition. Usually what I do is rent the game from them, get the discs, inspect them, and have them replaced if they aren't up to my standards, and then I use the 'keep it' option.

Infinity

Forsete said:
Got a disc storage box, it has room for 510 discs. Trying to get organized, I have discs laying around everywhere.

These things are great. My wife just finished stowing away our CD library, which let us get rid of several storage towers. Can't recommend these enough!

dankir

rockmang15 said:
El_Six you left out the Best Part... The Action Shots! El_Six as Sub-Zero, Myself as Reptile, and 2 other buddies. Ready for our Annual Halloween Golf Tournament!

Where did you buy those costumes from??

Deeku

Haven't posted here in a while since we all basically buy the same shit.

But this was delivered to me today. Mio!

30uu99d.jpg

rhv0hw.jpg

Yes Boss!

SalsaShark said:
Hey Yes Boss is that a Burgundy XL ? or is it a normal DSi ? cant really tell

Was going to get the midnight blue but for some reason that looks a lot nicer than what i thought..
Yeah,

It is a big XL. I love it but it is definitely about time for me to retire this one and get a new color. I think there will be one more DSi for my collection before the 3DS launches.

Salsa

Yes Boss! said:
Yeah,

It is a big XL. I love it but it is definitely about time for me to retire this one and get a new color. I think there will be one more DSi for my collection before the 3DS launches.

Mh, it isnt that good huh ?

Guess im still going for the Midnight Blue, or even the Bronze one.

Something about the Burgundy makes it look like.. for old people :lol

Yes Boss!

SalsaShark said:
Mh, it isnt that good huh ?

Guess im still going for the Midnight Blue, or even the Bronze one.

Something about the Burgundy makes it look like.. for old people :lol
Oh, hell yeah. The XLs are totally awesome! I just like to buy a new DS once or twice a year for fun. My next one wil surely be another XL. Just like a new color every so often, myself.

_dementia,

Fear not, Jeunet himself has said that Sony Classics is preparing the City of Lost Children blu-ray! It will be a mindblowing disc...Badalamenti, Pitoff, Khondji and beautiful little Miette.

From Juenet's site:

"Enregistrement du commentaire en anglais pour le DVD américain de Micmacs. Bientôt également, sortie du Bluray de La Cité des Enfants perdus par Sony Classic."

In english: "Recording an English commentary for the American DVD of Micmacs. Soon also, Sony Classics will release City of Lost Children on bluray."

Broman1978

Found this awesome game for just $6 (40sek) here in Sweden

Been 2-3 years since I played it last so it will be fun vroomvroom again:D

84jd9.jpg

Roxas

P1010353.jpg

- Inbetweeners DVD, best TV show in years
- Halo Reach. great fun as always online
- Quantum of Solace, excellent online modes, surprisingly still active too
- FIFA 11, so so disapponted with this game. Last chance i give EA. Already put it up for sale.
- F1 2010, needs fixing but still can be fun. Need to fix the penalty system online though
- Wii Class Controller, was sent 2 by mistake, oops...

FOOTE

ryan-ts said:
Beauty and the Beast a day early.....so jealous.
Yeah, I was pretty happy when I saw that it would be delivered a day early. It arrived a bit later than normal though, so I wasn't able to watch it yesterday and I might not get to see it until the weekend.

Yes Boss! said:
Oh, hell yeah. The XLs are totally awesome! I just like to buy a new DS once or twice a year for fun. My next one wil surely be another XL. Just like a new color every so often, myself.

_dementia,

Fear not, Jeunet himself has said that Sony Classics is preparing the City of Lost Children blu-ray! It will be a mindblowing disc...Badalamenti, Pitoff, Khondji and beautiful little Miette.

From Juenet's site:

"Enregistrement du commentaire en anglais pour le DVD américain de Micmacs. Bientôt également, sortie du Bluray de La Cité des Enfants perdus par Sony Classic."

In english: "Recording an English commentary for the American DVD of Micmacs. Soon also, Sony Classics will release City of Lost Children on bluray."
That's wonderful news! Thank you.

Top Bottom