• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF OCTOBER 2010 Pick-Up Post! (Real pics or BAN!) - MarkMan Returns!

SlickVic

image_0521x9nd.jpg

InfiniteNine

Rolling Girl
Super Dimensional Fortress Macross and Full Metal Panic? FUMOFFU
nJYacl.jpg

Atelier Rorona GameStop Premium Edition
8GSBLl.jpg

Lying Mii-kun and Broken Maa-chan light novels volume 1+2
Ikcuil.jpg

isny said:
Did you get these done at staples or somewhere? or print them yourself?

I'm just wondering if all it takes is nice glossy paper with a decent printer or...?

Rubius said:
And where did you get the case. I though of doing this for some time now. For my GB collection too.

I got the cases from the Official Nintendo Store online! And yes, I got the prints done at Staples, although it was a hassle to explain why I was printing copy-righted material.

Shuusui

Sony "Pearl White" PSP-3000
Beauty and the Beast Blu-ray
Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep
Final Fantasy Tactics: The War of the Lions

2z6v6ee.jpg

isny

napkin dispenser
Doing a little catchup =)

Gorillaz North American tour exclusive t-shirt and tour program (from the Montreal show)

2d1o238.jpg
5v4tp5.jpg

Club Nintendo Wiimote holder + Scribblenauts! (couldn't resist at that price!)

121enae.jpg

JEKKI

Square Triangle said:
It's always amusing when people would post pics of a gamefly or netflix rental.

You have no ownership of this.
but you own the memory and experience of playing the game right?? o_O

at least that's all I care about...

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
It looks like he bought it from Gamefly, so it is his.

I haven't seen anyone actually post a rental in these threads.

I have the same wiimote holder. It's kinda nice but there isn't much space, it would be great for four wiimotes but I just jam mine + a nunchuck in it.

Square Triangle said:
It's always amusing when people would post pics of a gamefly or netflix rental.

You have no ownership of this.

it's technically a "pickup" thread, and a rental can be considered a pickup.

Luthair

Ryan_ said:
love the speakers! been thinking of buying those A5's in Bamboo.
Just got mine up and running, they are quite amazing. The sound is so clean and clear! I cant wait till my Polk woofer gets here tomorrow :)

Hieberrr

Wii CC Pro for 2 player NBA Jam goodness :D Although my Wii and stuff is all downstairs right now, so I'm a little lazy to take pics of it :p

efRBW.jpg

Pretty shitty compared to what everyone else is getting :(

OverHeat said:

Which one? I saw the cammie backpack and gloves but didn't want to assume a fellow Teufel Hunden, birthed from either the steep mountains of San Diego or the dirty, sand-flea infested pits of South Carolina.

DemiMatt

Got some parts in today, new work in progress!

64347_10150273656820508_747120507_15306652_1717614_n.jpg

Opened boxes from yesterday

37117_10150273550515508_747120507_15304851_3762800_n.jpg

The predator is new, others are from August and July.

cant wait to get my other T-1000s this month!

Ezalc

This thread makes me sad about being poor. That Okamiden special edition is the best thing ever, the level of want is immeasurable.

Amory

Been an expensive month already, and its not even a third over :/

Picked up Halo Reach, and I needed some new sticks on the 360, so I went with the Reach CE controller. Looks and feels pretty nice, I like it.

IMG_0463.jpg

Also got roped into buying a new watch off woot. Deal was too good to pass up on. Besides, it matches all the clothes I wear to work.

IMG_0465.jpg

Of course, my favorite pickup of October thus far (until New Vegas, that is)

IMG_0466.jpg

And finally, I took in a couple sporting events on either side of the country. Saw the Padres v Reds here

IMG_0453.jpg

and the UConn homecoming game here (lets go HUSKIES)

IMG_0454.jpg

Yes Boss!

Went down to the store to get Etrian Odyssey III but $20 was too hard to pass up for ME2 and got that instead. They've been dropping the price every month and I'm glad I did not buy it for $30 last week.

Also, got a new Maisel's glass and the inexpensive, quality beer to go in it ($6 for six half-liter bottles!).

51ff1410.jpg

Rich!

Oh yes.

tS4Ib.jpg

Won0t.jpg

The plastic feels...different to my original SNES controller, and the shoulder buttons are...less 'clicky'. But yeah, it's great.

edit - just had a quick bash at DKC2 with it...and holy shit, this controller is so fucking reponsive compared to my old one. fuuu :D

LiK

Yes Boss! said:
Went down to the store to get Etrian Odyssey III but $20 was too hard to pass up for ME2 and got that instead. They've been dropping the price every month and I'm glad I did not buy it for $30 last week.

Also, got a new Maisel's glass and the inexpensive, quality beer to go in it ($6 for six half-liter bottles!).

51ff1410.jpg

WOOHOO ME2.

user friendly said:

Motherfuck of the lord, where did you get that? Import? My wife has been dying for a pink DS3... I bought her a pink rubber cover for one of my blackies, but she'd love one that was actually pink.

Top Bottom