• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF OCTOBER 2010 Pick-Up Post! (Real pics or BAN!) - MarkMan Returns!

depths20XX

Interactive Fiction said:
Okamiden with Chibiterasu keychain, Paintbrush stylus and wolf paw earbuds.

5054265775_34b1446d1d_z.jpg

That's an awesome special edition. Actually comes with stuff you can use.

B.K.

WEGGLES said:
Season 1/2, but anything special?

No. It's just a repackage of the first two seasons that Wal-Mart has for $25. It's the same content that the older sets have, but they come in a regular sized DVD case.

El_Six

Neo Member
dankir said:
Where did you buy those costumes from??

Actually my buddy The Megabuck picked them up I think eBay ill let him know to respond here and probably share the person he ordered from I think he has done business with them in the past for other costumes.

5054705725_4675860fb8_b.jpg

Grindhouse Blu ($14 from AMZ)
Toy Story 3 Ironpack pre-order (needs more Woody)
Beauty and the Beast Blu
Beauty and the Beast Ironpack (for pre-ordering from BB)

5055331960_c75505d8c2_z.jpg

Grindhouse slipcover

33702_438307846645_685251645_5800208_2217280_n.jpg

Best Buy didn't even have it on the floor yet. I didn't see any of their minions walking around so I called the store from my phone, they sent a minion over. They didn't have it on the floor so they went in the back and got me a copy. I used two $15 gift cards that I got back during my birthday, so I only paid $2.46. :)

Yes Boss!

MidnightScott said:
33702_438307846645_685251645_5800208_2217280_n.jpg

Best Buy didn't even have it on the floor yet. I didn't see any of their minions walking around so I called the store from my phone, they sent a minion over. They didn't have it on the floor so they went in the back and got me a copy. I used two $15 gift cards that I got back during my birthday, so I only paid $2.46. :)
Man, I'm getting so behind on my nintendo games. Still haven't gotten this, Wii Party, or even Layton 3.

Zerokku

WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?
HNI_0065.jpg

Castlevania CE and shirt.

The CE is impressive as hell. Awesome (if short) artbook, great soundtrack, and the game, all housed inside what is almost a hardcover book instead of DVD case. I'm surprised at the quality. May not be worth an extra $20 for most people, but it's Castlevania.

Actually got a shirt despite being an employee. And a medium at that. I think this is a first, and I'm loving it.

And to top it off, its the perfect day to play it. Dark, cloudy, and rainy. In arizona.

Yeah, I wanted another pair of all black Dunks, but they aren't as nice as the old beat up all black leather Premiums I have. Should have never let my nephew wear them... :( These new ones are actually kind of a very dark grey in some parts, but it's close enough I guess.

isny

napkin dispenser
LegendOfGood said:
Made custom GBA covers using replacement DS covers.

Did you get these done at staples or somewhere? or print them yourself?

I'm just wondering if all it takes is nice glossy paper with a decent printer or...?

Rubius

isny said:
Did you get these done at staples or somewhere? or print them yourself?

I'm just wondering if all it takes is nice glossy paper with a decent printer or...?
And where did you get the case. I though of doing this for some time now. For my GB collection too.

Got us some goofy Halloween decorations for the house and the puppy wanted to help I guess.
oggosx.jpg

Castlevania: Lords of Shadow CE PS3. Loving this to death, finally a great 3D vania.
2j26s2e.jpg

Luthair

antiquegamer said:
I am thinking about getting that Onkyo, if you don't mind how do you like it?
Well, the speakers are arriving tomorrow for it so its hard to give too much of a review. From what I have been gathering from fiddling with it, it seems pretty good. The only problem I saw was that it is rated for 6-8 Ohms, and the speakers I got are ranged 4-8 haha. I as long as I do not drive them too hard, should be fine. I got a woofer on the way too from Polk. The rest of it seems well organized, and fairly straight forward to use. The remote is kinda bleh, I like shiny remotes better haha. Remind me and Ill let you know how it works all hooked up :) Oh and its on sale on Amazon for 199. Free shipping.

Kagami

6iecms.jpg

K-ON! Afterschool Live
Came with stickers for putting on the back of your PSP (Mio, Azusa, and Yui on the other side)

2v0xwsy.jpg

After School Live PSP Accessory Set
Silicone PSP cover, PSP carrying pouch, and five UMD cases

Here's my lovely lilac PSP while still naked:
sgief7.jpg

And here's what it looks like with the K-ON! cover on:
29xfdox.jpg

iptcgo.jpg

So now I just need to decide what to do with those stickers. I dunno how it'll look with both a rear sticker and that cover. It says they're not reusable, so I'm not sure how well that bodes for the ease of removing them. The bigger issue, though, is who to choose? I can never make up my mind between Azunyan, Mio, and Mugi. I could be wishy-washy and just use the full-cast sticker, but that runs the risk of people thinking I like Ritsu.

Also picked up B-gata H-Kei BD vol. 3 today.
308xmhl.jpg

Polk

S5000125_1.jpg

New Dimmu Borgir album and Limited edition of My Dying Bride- Turn Loose the Swans (my favorite album of all time)

S5000130_1.jpg

EO 3 with artbook (I hoped for better released artbook but it was free so I won't complain too much)

S5000131_1.jpg

My Ace attorney collection is complete at last.

Witchfinder General

punched Wheelchair Mike
Polk said:
S5000125_1.jpg

New Dimmu Borgir album and Limited edition of My Dying Bride- Turn Loose the Swans (my favorite album of all time)

I'd be interested to hear how that sounds compared to the original vinyl release that I own. As far as I know the re-release isn't a remaster. Then again, the re-release of Draconian Times by Paradise Lost on vinyl sounds amazing.

Shuusui

I would like to thank everyone in this thread for reminding me about Beauty and the Beast is out on Blu-ray. Ultra GET of the year! No idea what that Iron sets about, though.

Yes Boss!

The Cinema Gods are smiling, happy, and partying. TTRL gets a high-def Criterion release! Kinda feel sorry for all the other blu-ray releases.

25846e87.jpg

LiK

Shuusui said:
I would like to thank everyone in this thread for reminding me about Beauty and the Beast is out on Blu-ray. Ultra GET of the year! No idea what that Iron sets about, though.

you get the steelbooks by putting down a deposit for a preorder at Best Buy. they're pretty cool but i found myself not using them so i gave up collecting them. the Beauty and the Beast case looks hideous too. they're not even trying anymore.

LiK

MortalMonkey said:
I bought the game at Best Buy and I got the shirt from Gamestop. I just asked for the shirt and they gave it to me.

are you a regular there? that's nice of them.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
So far busy month for me:

The Loot:

2lusb69.jpg

2 rentals out right now
(Castlevania + Dead Rising 2):

20iz8co.jpg

Gears of War - Trade (Got from Buy/Sell/Trade thread on GAF)
MAG - Gamefly $12 ($17-$5 coupon):

14y3lzo.jpg

Fallout 3 Game of the Year Edition - Trade (craigslist, trade sealed FFXIII copy for it, had an extra copy)
Kingdom of Heaven Director's Cut - $10 (Amazon, 15-$5 coupon):

mr7htw.jpg

Demon's Soul (Asian Version) - Trade (Got from Buy/Sell/Trade thread on GAF)
Need For Speed: Undercover - $10 (craigslist):

11l390h.jpg

XBox 360 Official Magazine - $5/year (Amazon Subscription)
Playstation Official Magazine - $5/year (Amazon Subscription):

2m85wdv.jpg

Official Denver Broncos Foamhead Hat - Gift:

s16yo6.jpg

Ninja Scooter said:
How hit/miss is the quality of Gamefly's used games? I would imagine the cases are in great shape but are the discs as shitted up as Gamestops?

The PS3 games are in almost mint condition, the boxes still have plastic wrappers on them sometimes

BR's are scratch resistant, and the prices for some games are insane, I have even made profit off Gamefly, buy a $10 games, use $5 coupon (get 1 every 3 months + other bonuses/coupons), platinum the game, sell for $20 to craigslist peeps (or trade for another game of higher value

DemiMatt

Got a new playmate for my Woody (Rei) and a couple new Hot toys figs!

Cant wait for my 3 T-1000s coming in later this month! wo0o!

39525_10150272800480508_747120507_15292355_4862759_n.jpg

Top Bottom