• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF JUNE 2010 Pick-Up Post! (Real pics or BAN!) Show Us Your Gaming Goods!

MarkMan

loves Arcade Sticks
Since November 2006 <3...

NeoGAF JUNE 2010 Pick-Up Post! (Real pics or BAN!)

Let's fighting love.

NeoGAF JUNE 2010 Pick-Up Post! (Real pics or BAN!)

2vttkxe.png

Special thanks to HUELEN10 for the new banner! (If anyone wants to make a new banner for this month, you're more than welcome to do so) !

For those of you new to this thread, this is a place for us to show off our new pickups and discuss them!

REMINDER! Or get banned!

Post ACTUAL pictures! No one cares to see pictures they can find on google images....

Post ACTUAL pictures! No one cares to see pictures they can find on google images....

200g12c.jpg

Mods are <3 and have banned people that DO NOT READ/FOLLOW the op!

ALSO!

Do not CRITICIZE other people's pick ups. This is a friendly thread. No need for insults!

Do not CRITICIZE other people's pick ups. This is a friendly thread. No need for insults!

ARCHIVES:

Oh yea I wanted to say one more thing!!

200g12c.jpg

---

JUNE is here!

How was your May? Mine was so busy, I didn't get to play anything at all :( !!!!

So busy I made the pick up post on June 2nd!

lol.

Here's some stuff I got from May:

31269_396860358882_507353882_4274215_5131443_n.jpg

31269_396860368882_507353882_4274216_4221450_n.jpg

31269_396860378882_507353882_4274217_3730664_n.jpg

28219_395460213882_507353882_4229445_3240100_n.jpg

30274_387788228882_507353882_4060126_3346440_n.jpg

4614793340_46aa0f468f.jpg

New stuff incoming!

MarkMan

loves Arcade Sticks
Mod, please edit the title to say this:

NeoGAF JUNE 2010 Pick-Up Post! (Real pics or BAN!) Show Us Your Gaming Goods!

Thanks!

ULTROS!

People seem to like me because I am polite and I am rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks.
Picked this up in Japan before I left. :D

2e1dl4j.jpg

24cb4vo.jpg

picked up a Mayhem album on vinyl today during lunch :lol

35lw0o7.jpg

actually sold these immediately to my co-worker who wanted it. Went with a slight upgrade to the SR-80's

Stop It

Perfectly able to grasp the inherent value of the fishing game.
I think this next picture may say a lot about me, I think PC-GAF may well disown me for it. Sorry guys.

outrageous.jpg

Jive Turkey

Unconfirmed Member
May's pick-ups:

100_0648.jpg

Not much in the way of purchases but I did get a whole crap load of Mario goodness for super cheap thanks to Amazon! Also nabbed the Bioshock 2 CE for less than the regular edition thanks to Fry's.

100_0646.jpg

Scored me a sweet bobble head too! Can't wait until the 8th when Broxton joins Ethier on my desk.

Dwayne

This is my total pickups of May (I know, too slow). Missing some DVDs, and probably a few games I can't remember.
2dbv3ma.jpg

2ylwodj.jpg

o5dvkg.jpg

Some new sanwa buttons and a JLF sanwa stick for my arcade machine :) Saving for a cave shmup now :)

Stop It

Perfectly able to grasp the inherent value of the fishing game.
Eaten By A Grue said:
Make sure your desktop is clear for take-off before you turn it on.
:lol :lol
Arucardo said:
:lol That case is awesome!
It's garish, far too big for my needs and is quite frankly more than a little silly. I love it!

A couple of pictures of the thing during its "test flight"

Fly1.jpg

Fly2.jpg

Best pick up of the year for me so far.

Edit: And yes, before anyone asks, I am going to need a new PC desk, this does not fit at all well.

Frester

These are all from May but I never got around to posting last month.

This

SMPpresentation001OK.jpg

SMPpresentation002.jpg

helped me get this!

MayPickups001OK.jpg

St. Mary's tie

MayPickups004.jpg

As much as I loved my thesis topic, I'm SO ready to do some pleasure reading. For starters:

MayPickups003.jpg

Frester

vodka-bull said:
Wait, you got a bachelor of arts degree and you also like Lady Gaga? That's a little bit paradox isn't it?

You must not frequent the OT. To give you some perspective, I saw Coheed & Cambria with Circa Survive last week at 930.

@ Frester, grats on the degree!

Stuff from May, but I've been pretty damn busy the past month to really sit down and gather it up for picture time. :lol

2010junepickup01.jpg

Got some stuff from the Nintendo World Store in NYC: Bald Bull Shirt, NWS Shirt, Yoshis, KeyChain Chomp, and SMG2.

2010junepickup02.jpg

Had to satiate my mecha need: HG 1/144 Gundam Astraea Type F2, HG 1/144 O Gundam, Revoltech EVA-05

2010junepickup03.jpg

Lost Planet 2, Macally iPad Case/Stand, and the iPad Camera Kit

2010junepickup04.jpg

The Bell & Ross BR 01 Airborne Talisman watch. I love this thing. :D

2010junepickup05.jpg

And this little grant for a proposal I'm currently working on in bringing education through gaming. I love you Media Molecule. <3

Danny Dudekisser

I paid good money for this Dynex!
I got some shit, but not too much.

img_0163.jpg

Breaking Bad is awesome. If you aren't watching it, you're a failure.

Also, Gunslinger Girl is impossible to buy at the store because the cover is pedo-licious. That's the one thing I'll never understand about anime distributors in the US... these covers make it more difficult for me to buy this shit... are most anime fans really shameless enough that they can bring what appears to be "kiddie rape: the show" up to the register? ....eh, don't answer that.

Threi

notag
Got it at work for $14:

Have no idea what I'm going to do with it but it looks slick as hell. Came with a Japanese 100V to NA 120V transformer, doesn't need it though.

Only other thing I'm expecting this month is some seimitsu buttons for my ghettostick.

Chacranajxy said:
Also, Gunslinger Girl is impossible to buy at the store because the cover is pedo-licious. That's the one thing I'll never understand about anime distributors in the US... these covers make it more difficult for me to buy this shit... are most anime fans really shameless enough that they can bring what appears to be "kiddie rape: the show" up to the register? ....eh, don't answer that.
www.amazon.com

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
I don't have pics because I haven't printed them out yet but I'm headed upstate this weekend to see Kings of Leon at the Saratoga Performing Arts Center. I'm really fucking pumped.

Sacha

dyonPT said:
NEC TURBOGRAFX 16
http://diogom.no.sapo.pt/turbo1.JPG[img]
[img]http://diogom.no.sapo.pt/turbo2.JPG[img]

So awesome :D[/QUOTE]

Your cat seems pleased too ! :lol

Big-ass Ramp

hella bullets that's true
Stop It said:
I think this next picture may say a lot about me, I think PC-GAF may well disown me for it. Sorry guys.

http://yxy8zw.blu.livefilestore.com/y1pWiiSG91k1NaJBHwFg6XFbJ5ZCg_MHpct1Tt6iyapGnt9shCz7v8khIg-KV47B7kZM3d-PecMicMG2OV9W6rnYosmqw4t8iD9/outrageous.jpg[img][/QUOTE]

What's the temps like? A lot of the newegg reviews seem to indicate that although the front fan is huge, it doesn't really keep the case cool. Has this been your experience?

JORMBO

Darkness no more
Frester said:
T

helped me get this!

MayPickups001OK.jpg

Congrats dude! :D

No pick ups for me since I just moved and got a dog. All these pics with SMG2 in them make me want to buy a Wii though =/

jkh13

Neo Member
Finally finished installing all the lighting in my cabinet, first post in a pickup thread :p Pics from last 3 months.

IMG_0849copy.jpg

ffxiii.jpg

vk.jpg

xbox.jpg

valv.jpg

ps3.jpg

mushi.jpg

eXistor

DSC00603.jpg

jkh13 said:
Finally finished installing all the lighting in my cabinet, first post in a pickup thread :p Pics from last 3 months.
Looks great, but you really need to hide the cables. Other than that, I love it!

djtiesto

is beloved, despite what anyone might say
Amazing you were still able to pick up a boxed TG-16. Awesome purchase, go get Soldier Blade and Dragon's Curse now!

dcwo02.jpg

Asus 23'' MS238H Monitor

23urjps.jpg

2jeu2d1.jpgg

156bgwx.jpg

Awesome monitor. PS3 + 360, no PC yet. I also picked up the Astro A40 Audio System, will post pictures later.

jkh13 said:
Holy shit, that is an amazing collection of nerd goods. Call me supremely jealous.

Top Bottom