• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF MAY 2012 Pick-Up Post!! Show Us Your Gaming Goods (Real pics or BAN!)!

Lourio

LOL! Nice pic!

Gameboy415

I have my first Property Tax payment due the first week of June so I've been doing everything I can to save money this month. :S

However, I did pick up some cool stuff using store credit/gift cards/ultra cheap!

1205-Games1.jpg

I got Shadows of the Damned for ~$13 after using some Amazon credit.
De Blob 2 and Centipede Infestation were on clearance @ Toys R Us with an extra 20% off (so $7.98 each).
I found the G&W Collection and Syberia cheap at Half-Price Books, got the Kid Icarus cards free at Gamestop, and I got both copies of Virtual League Baseball (one loose, one sealed) for $15 - $15 worth of eBay bucks that is! :)

Also just bought Sonic 4: Episode 2 and Beyond Good and Evil HD on PSN and they should be just about done downloading so I'm off to check 'em out!

Movies!! Sorry for the crappy pics...i used my 3ds

DUBMo.jpg

From Mondo/Intervision Things and Burning Moon On VHS

lcnJY.jpg

Intervision movies and The Ultimate Hammer Collection

rZfN7.jpg

DreamHome, Subspecies Boxset, Martyrs on blu and some cheap horror sets. Why would anybody bother with some of the crappy horror collection dvds, Well because there's some ok movies on them like C.H.U.D 2, Ghoulies III, The Unholy, 976 Evil II, Slaughter High, Chopping Mall, Fido

1IGmX.jpg

PumpkinHead Print

plc268

The ridges on those analog sticks don't look like they'd be kind to your thumbs. Can you post the link to the site you purchased the parts from?

I already did:

The aluminum buttons and analogs are from Modsticks.com and the case is from Gamingmodz.com.

The ridges on the sticks, if you were to slide your thumb around them, feel like a ridged coin. The look like they'd bother your thumbs, but they feel better than they look.

Rygar 8 Bit

Jaguar 64-bit
this showed up yesterday what a great day genesis games diablo 3 and found a die hard arcade for cheap for saturn thats on its way in the mail any way

Spot goes to Hollywood, Thunder Fox
spotgoestothunderfox.jpg

Dynamite Duke ( love this box art lol)
dynamiteduke.jpg

masterkajo

The poster was "rolled" for you? I bought it in Saturn and my poster was... hm... how to say in english... "flexed"? (geknickt!)

Cant even frame it, looks horrible like that:

1f0l0.jpg

You gotta love that even on a poster you have to have the USK logo... "Beware, child! Don't look at it! It's only for 16 and up."

Kaibutsu

Last month's stuff

Stuff I've picked up so far in May

RQG9zh.jpg

Picked up Duke Nukem Forever from Best Buy for $3

b8Si0h.jpg

k8zzW.jpg

Awesome art/ history book on Tezuka with DVD, picked it up new from Amazon for $5

VsjJQh.jpg

Replaced my old Alien Quadrilogy dvd set with the blu-ray

XWgich.jpg

Asobi ni iku yo complete blu-ray collection that came with an "art collection" booklet. Only about 10 pages long but yes thar be boobies

LY9KLh.jpg

L3M0Hh.jpg

Avengers IMAX 3D movie ticket for opening weekend & Occult Academy Blu-ray set

FB5gwh.jpg

Psychic Squad? Seriously? Anyway, Zettai Karen Children set 1 and replacing my Sekirei dvds with the blu-ray

eyjZl.jpg

Picked up the stupid circle pad pro from gamestop to play Resident Evil Revelaitons. Diablo III Limited Edition! Would have been nice if it didn't take me 1 1/2 hours to play the damn game though because of a Windows 7 Professional 64 bit issue. Had to run the game in Windows XP compatibility mode.

ColkG.jpg

Better be as good as everyone says! I just went out in a monsoon to pick it up.

r3EsXh.jpg

NPFWu.jpg

QbChQ.jpg

pVnFT.jpg

dyergram

40f0c1d9.jpg

New phone really happy with the camera.

779ecbfd.jpg

Awesome retro clock that's never been used from my moms work don't know where it's going yet though.

namDa65

taZINl.jpg

Nier and Lost planet 2 were $1.96
SSFIV, Toy Story 3, and Marvel Vs Capcom 3 were all $4.96

The source was having a clearance!

Rich!

What!? How?

Might surprise you, but I have Max Payne 3 at home too (UK).

The blockbuster store my girlfriend works at got their copies in yesterday, and I have rented one out. :D Getting to play games before release, for free, is awesome.

Rygar 8 Bit

Jaguar 64-bit
pretty happy have always wanted die hard arcade game its amaizng

Saturn: Die Hard Arcade, Bust-A-Move 2
bustahard2.jpg

NES: Willow, Solomon's Key
willowskey.jpg

Plok(snes), Cobra Triangle(NES)
ploktriangle.jpg

Pinbot

Banned
Max Payne CE, Dragon Age: Origins CE, and the goodness of American Dad.

Tobki.jpg

I thought the Dragon Age CE was hard to find, but looking on ebay, it seems that it isn't, really. Still, a very happy shopper.

Top Bottom