• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF MAY 2012 Pick-Up Post!! Show Us Your Gaming Goods (Real pics or BAN!)!

dolphx

Neo Member
As4DHP6CEAEH-w2.jpg

MG310

DSCN1854.jpg

Velvet Assassin, Bionic Commando & Riddick from Best Buy - 19.50 for them
Sin and Punishment - 5.00 Best Buy DOTD
Ghostbusters - 9.99, Qubed 6.99, RE5: Gold 12.99 - K-Mart clearance.
Tekken Hybrid & PoP HD Collection were 12.99 from Gamefly's daily used sales.

plc268

Probably my biggest waste of money this year (in a good way)

7199966028_35065b53a5_c.jpg

Long story short, I was looking for a replacement case for a busted controller. I ended up stumbling on one of those websites where they mod your controllers and stuff, and I ended up ordering a bunch of parts to spiff up my controller. Total waste of money (I'd rather not say how much I spent, although not hard to figure out), but I love it. The analogs, dpad, and buttons are all aluminum. I could've bought the aluminum triggers, but maybe eventually (lol). But yea, the analogs are slightly taller than the standard sticks, which is great, and the aluminum buttons are flatter and smoother than the stock buttons.

Edit: Oh, and the case has color shifting paint. Shifts from dark blue to purple in certain lights.

Blunt

Banned
This is an incredible find. Get yourself something like Magician Lord to test it out just in case it doesn't work.

Bah to Magician Lord! Get a loose copy of Samurai Showdown II for a tenner or so online and have the ultimate test cartridge.

SLV

Glorious Sony day everyone !
I finally got it :D
I have got the biggest smile imaginable right now, although it did cost me 420 space bucks, it is still worth it !

B1cFil.jpg

Got some games aswell

0INbH.jpg

XKZgK.jpg

Got some free games. Saved them from the burn pit. Also, a pretty cool post-card from my twin brother in San Fran.

DSC00335.jpg

is that a slip cover for Gears 2 GOTY (I know Halo CE: AE has one)? My PAL copy didn't have that back when I bought it. Some retailer exclusive or?

Yes Boss!

Yeah, slipcover. NA version. Don't know much about Gears but this seems like a rerelease with the DLC on the disc, or a code.

Yeah, slipcover. NA version. Don't know much about Gears but this seems like a rerelease with the DLC on the disc, or a code.
It's the GOTY edition. Comes with All Fronts Collection DLC card (you have to download it via XBL) which contains all the DLC for Gears 2. Enjoy!

plc268

That blinged up 360 controller looks gaudy. Are you going to wear it around your neck with a massive fake gold chain?

Nah. Personal tastes, I guess, but it looks great in person.

It also feels 10x better than a standard stock controller in the way the analogs and buttons feel.

robot

Mr. Driller G for the arcade cabinet!

tumblr_m41kzd6Ofk1qhxqk0o1_500.jpg

Also got Snow Bros. 2 (with new elves!) and Atomic Runner Chelnov. Will post pics of those later.

mkenyon

Banned
FmViwl.jpg

Skryim high res texture pack + ultra everything at a constant 115-120FPS. Watercooling kit is in the mail to really let this system sing.

Swordy

My height is 193cm, I'm slightly muscular with average weight and it fits perfectly, it's not too tight or small for being medium. If you are overweight the L shirt would be definitely better I guess, but I'm glad that I got M.

Here is a picture of the whole T-Shirt:

http://i.imgur.com/urh38.jpg

Top Bottom