• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF MAY 2012 Pick-Up Post!! Show Us Your Gaming Goods (Real pics or BAN!)!

Melchiah

Siren press kit:
0T88ol.jpg

o_O I'm jealous.

Pick-up of the month. Amazing game.

Thanks! But unfortunately I can't play it until I get a new 360 as my old one is red ringed (fortunately I won that unit in a sales contest at a former job a few years ago so at least no money was lost). Going to try to wait a few weeks until E3 though to see if MS announces any price drops.

Red Zone Cuba is a special kind of awful. It's one of my favorite episodes, but it's also one of the most painful movies I've ever watched.

"Chief?! McCloud?!" Haha Perfect username. ;) Red Zone Cuba is one of the greatest episodes brought to you by a special kind of awful director, Mr. Coleman Francis who also directed Beast of Yucca Flats which is even worse in my opinion. I love how at the beginning of RZC, Mike and the 'bots are being all confident about roasting the movie until Dr. Forrester says "Oh yeah, wellll what if I told you today's movie was directed by....COLEMAN FRANCIS????!!!" And then the camera cuts back to the Satellite of Love and Mike and the 'bots look terrified. lol

luka

Loves Robotech S1
woo, finally got my camera back. april/may gets:

3RAlj.jpg

cvZXP.jpg

kH7WR.jpg

rH3Qv.jpg

lastly, a certain highly anticipated, incredibly addicting pc game. yeah arma!

0yA8h.jpg

dralla

Went into "Sugar" today, picked these up.

dsc01296vbunj.jpg

They had others too, I'll probably go back for the star and coin box mints. They had a bunch of stuff like this, a little expensive though.

The_Monk

I must admit, cleaning my Backlog never been so fun, it's been a while since I bought a game. Feels good saving some money.

Meanwhile, I decided to get more fun in Forza 4.

Tiny pick-up, Porsche Expansion Pack DLC (with discount).

MtVtCl.jpg

Went into "Sugar" today, picked these up.

dsc01296vbunj.jpg

They had others too, I'll probably go back for the star and coin box mints. They had a bunch of stuff like this, a little expensive though.
I have both the NES controller and mushroom. The candies inside were awful, but the tins are really nice, and I still have them. The mushroom is sitting on my TV stand right now, and I use the controller to hold DS/3DS games.

pyros

My new computer chair got delivered today, shipped my old Aeron to Sydney while I was posted there, but my back missed it so much, had to buy one in Singapore.

photo.jpg

Game of Thrones series, my first read through, any good? ;)

My new computer chair got delivered today, shipped my old Aeron to Sydney while I was posted there, but my back missed it so much, had to buy one in Singapore.

photo.jpg

how much did you pay for it? Aeron.

zmet

mm10.jpg

It was my first time see Castle in the Sky and man, what a great movie! I noticed some of the artwork in the movie resembled some art from Secret of Mana. Is it alright to assume that Squaresoft "borrowed" a little when making their classic game?

Izick

You have no idea. Read through AGoT and now I'm halfway through A Clash of Kings, and it's amazing. I still haven't watched any of the TV series yet, but I hear it's incredible.

mm10.jpg

It was my first time see Castle in the Sky and man, what a great movie! I noticed some of the artwork in the movie resembled some art from Secret of Mana. Is it alright to assume that Squaresoft "borrowed" a little when making their classic game?
Castle in th sky is my second fav film by myasaki behind spirited away

I need to get all these

Quick

Banned
finally i ditched my dumbnextel for a brand new iphone 4s, it just sucks that the data plans are ass idk how am im going to survive with a 1gb monthly plan :(

1GB monthly works out pretty well for me. WiFi is on whenever available (or needed), but the most I do is browse.

Top Bottom