• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF MAY 2012 Pick-Up Post!! Show Us Your Gaming Goods (Real pics or BAN!)!

Wiz

Been following these threads for a while, so I think it's about time for my first pickup post. Went out and got a few games I've been keeping my eye on lately. As well as a game in which I am very LTTP.

Txsri.jpg

Sorry for the bad quality though. I might have to invest in a better camera/phone.

My new Club Nintendo 3DS 18 case, a couple of new retail games, Mega Man #13 (a series that has proven exceptionally entertaining and which I have been collecting since #1) and my new favorite t-shirt.

Something totally unexpected just showed up by fedex... a free ipod touch that I won by playing some stupid game in an ad on the iphone.

Pretty neat and sturdy little package. I'll likely end up selling it since I've no need for an ipod an ipod touch and neither am I a coca cola collector.

7268730664_177f100875.jpg

It even has lights in the case:

7268743066_21dc22e6c5.jpg

Wow thats really neat.

NFreak

I finally got a PS3 so I finally have every system from this generation. My friend's PS3 wouldn't read disks so he gave it to me for free and I fixed it up easily with a new laser. Cheapest console I've gotten in a long time. If there are any exclusive hidden gems that I should know about feel free to tell me about them.

UABtP.jpg

Got a couple DS and 3DS games as well. Mario Tennis is way better than I expected.

S05Mb.jpg

Long weekend decided to go with RE:Revelations and the inevitable Circle Pad purchase for Kingdom Hearts 3DS. So far a couple of chapters in it's great. Some misc t-shirts for the summer all from Threadless except for one from the Nintendo World Store.

AyOke.jpg

Atolm

J622R.jpg

Two PSN cards, Retrogamer Spain #3 and Everybody's Golf Vita at bomba price (20€). I don't have a Vita yet.

Got this today. The Zone of the Enders news reminded me that I never bought it when it came out earlier this year.

I used to have MGS2 by I swapped it with someone at school for Uncharted 1. I never was able to swap it back, and I was very angry. As for MGS3, I played it up until The End, but my old fat PS2's disk drive was busted and scratched up the disk, and now I can't play any MGS3 on my PS2.

I started playing MSG3 again today, 5 hours so far. I fucking love it.

woolley

Got some gift cards for Walmart. Spent a little more than I had gift cards for but it was well worth it I think.

- Resistance 3, been meaning to get it for a while but because of the multiplayer I've waited
- "How to Train Your Dragon" backpack, just too awesome to pass up and I fully intend to use it next semester.
- "Toy Story" cup, really cheap and I now have my own cup.
- Nerf gun, cheap and fun.

nfvNH.jpg

lordimmortal

Neo Member
Just a couple of games I have wanted for awhile and seen as I have all the others Thor, Iron Man etc I figure why not add The Hulk into the collection.

Blunt

Banned
Picked up Dragon's Dogma on launch and saw an unopened BlazBlue Continuum Shift Extend LE for $25 so grabbed that too.

Got some Hugo Boss Element fragrance from my mother who got back from Italy this evening for looking after her batshit crazy cat these past few weeks.

2215551-20120527_230017___copy.jpg

caex

Neo Member
Latest purchases.

Anime, Patlabor movies were only $20 each:

ArQDg.jpg

Comics for the past two weeks:

THis is Mind the Gap #1, Walking Dead #97, Saga #3, Avengers Academy #30, and Avengers #26

X7Dcv.jpg

Next, is Uncanny X-Men #12, Legion Lost #9, Superboy #9, Batman: The Dark Knight #9, Red Hood and the Outlaws #9, Catwoman #9, Birds of Prey #9 and Nightwing #9:

Last, Max Payne 3:

Top Bottom