• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF NOVEMBER 2014 Pick-Up Post!! Show Us Your Gaming Goods + more!!

sikkinixx

15735506986_12830fa1d2_c.jpg

Early Xmas gift from my wife, but one that can't be opened as we are 1% maybe going to visit her family if plane tickets drop substantially in price. So yeah... It sits in my closet.

15574046047_e731c93613_c.jpg

And might as well join the party. Exo survival mode sucks and it's a bit of a mind fuck after so many hours of the slower paced Destiny PVP but fun. Does make me realize how tight Bungie's shooting is, CoD feels SUPER floaty.

alienxx45

Man oh man I am so lucky. My best man reminded me out of nowhere nearly a week too late that these released. When I saw in the niketalk thread that DTLR stores also carried them I knew the nearest DTLR would have zero Asians like me living nearby that would even think about buying this shoe so I called them up and lo and behold they only got ONE pair in (but both shirts and the cap) and its in MY SIZE. These shoes were sitting there for 5+ days and no one bought it! The manager said everyone kept asking why there's a Jordan retro and shirts with the #10. Thank you Atlanta for being the opposite demographic for this shoe

I'm Filipino and grew up watching Slam Dunk so this is an amazing find for me. I still remember reading the last volume with my brothers and trying to hold back tears reading the story wrap up and knowing we'd never know more about Sakuragi.

These shoes though... wow they look so good in person. The Icy blue rubber sole, tongue, and ankle loop are the perfect contrast to the red and 3m print. I know it sounds crazy but these shoes make me want to buy a glass case from ikea just to display them in. That's how much I love them. I haven't worn them yet, for fear of wanting to wear them around.

My goodness. You win. Forget the shoes I cant even get my hands on the shirt.

Got CoD for my PS4, and a Xbox One headset adapter.

Planned pickups are:

Halo MCC, Xbox One AC Bundle, Xbox Month Live, Rechargable Batteries

lordimmortal

Neo Member
What are the specs if you don't mind me asking?

Intel Core i7 4790K Quad Core LGA 1150 4.0GHz
ASUS Maximus VII Hero Intel Z97
Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO CPU Cooler
Corsair Vengeance Pro 16GB (2x 8GB) DDR3 2133MHz
Samsung 840 EVO 500GB 2.5" SATA III SSD MZ-7TE500BW
Corsair AX760 760W 80+ Platinum Modular Power Supply
ASUS GeForce GTX 760
Samsung SH-224DB (BB) 24x Internal SATA OEM DVD Burner Drive
Corsair Graphite 600T Special Edition White Case 1 1 $199.00 $199.00

I will add another 16GB of Ram later on and upgrade the GPU but for now this has played everything I have throw at it

LAA

Finally got it!
5XGZwN0.jpg

Awesome we got the normal box as well as the steel book. Book is awesome too. Seems it has every map of the...maps and some tips on each one.

Now I must wait for install...and download... This is why we need the ability to download updates early. Maybe a "Prepare for" list for games you plan on getting.

Edit: Damn beat by Ubersnug, ha ha. My dreams of being the first to post the UK LE, gone. Ha ha

Yasawas

I'll buy GTA next week on PS4 but this is otherwise all my November gaming purchases, so happy with it, and just enough Club Nintendo points between those three games for Picross! Senran Kagura 2 and Daigasso Band Brothers would like to be here but are somewhere between Hong Kong and Scotland right now, maybe next month.

Um0A8Nh.jpg

Caayn

Finally have it!

Finally got it!
Awesome we got the normal box as well as the steel book. Book is awesome too. Seems it has every map of the...maps and some tips on each one.

Now I must wait for install...and download... This is why we need the ability to download updates early. Maybe a "Prepare for" list for games you plan on getting.

Edit: Damn beat by Ubersnug, ha ha. My dreams of being the first to post the UK LE, gone. Ha ha
So incredibly jealous at you lucky bastards who were able to get one of those boxes.

dralla

The trinity is complete!

10784839_1495613194055405_2358318_n.jpg

Picked up on Xbox One this weekend. It was the Assassin's Creed bundle with 1 year of Xbox Live for $350. Great deal. I really wanted the Sunset Overdrive bundle but it's impossible to find and it this deal was hard to pass up.

Gamble

Intel Core i7 4790K Quad Core LGA 1150 4.0GHz
ASUS Maximus VII Hero Intel Z97
Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO CPU Cooler
Corsair Vengeance Pro 16GB (2x 8GB) DDR3 2133MHz
Samsung 840 EVO 500GB 2.5" SATA III SSD MZ-7TE500BW
Corsair AX760 760W 80+ Platinum Modular Power Supply
ASUS GeForce GTX 760
Samsung SH-224DB (BB) 24x Internal SATA OEM DVD Burner Drive
Corsair Graphite 600T Special Edition White Case 1 1 $199.00 $199.00

I will add another 16GB of Ram later on and upgrade the GPU but for now this has played everything I have throw at it

Nice build my friend :)

Chairhome

10785099_1555780044640620_1424707143_n.jpg

My pick ups this week thanks to BB B1G1 50%off (with GCU, also got a pre-order for Pokemon AS for my daughter) and Target's B2G1 free. Too many games. Need to start beating them!

TheMoon

10785099_1555780044640620_1424707143_n.jpg

My pick ups this week thanks to BB B1G1 50%off (with GCU, also got a pre-order for Pokemon AS for my daughter) and Target's B2G1 free. Too many games. Need to start beating them!

Just FYI: You bought two copies of Fantasy Life, you don't need to beat both :D

Needlecrash

After lurking on this thread for two years, I can finally post on this thread.

Some backstory on this picture: I recently acquired Legend of Legaia (complete), Oracle of Seasons, FF7 & FF8 strategy guides from my best friend a few days ago. Back in high school, we used to swap current and retro games a lot. At one point, he lost a few of my games including Oracle of Seasons. Naturally, I was a little miffed but I just had to deal with it. Fast forward 15 years, he bought Oracle of Seasons and the strategy guides for me as restitution for what he lost. In addition, he had an extra complete copy of Legend of Legaia lying around and he just gave it to me. I already have a copy myself but just the disc.

VoVebYI.jpg

Sorry for the blurriness. I picked up Hyrule Warriors, Sleeping Dogs and Driveclub for the Target sale. The Evil Within & Shadow of Mordor were late October pickups. Warriors Orochi 3 Ultimate was a Best Buy pickup recently.

yiZXd9j.jpg

Galdius

Today I received Worms Armageddon. I wasn't expecting it to arrive this week so it was a nice surprise. This is my first Worms game, I have never played any game of the series before. I hope to enjoy it and now I'm only 132 games away from the N64 fullset.

yngXxbzl.jpg

Almost forgot to post my pickup of the month!

It's the 2014 Craft Beer Importers Craft Beer Advent Calendar! I missed it last year because it sold out so fast, but I was not to be defeated this year. Now I have to hold out until December to start opening these things.

-snip-

I need a US distributor to do this!

JEKKI

How is the singing? I love Perfume, but due to how a good amount of their songs are sung, I always wondered how they handled it live.
since when does Perfume sing ever?

I went to see a dance and special effects show!!

and it was awesome!!

CrankyJay

Banned
New cooking gadget...the Anova Sous Vide Precision Cooker (can control from Android or iPhone)...looking forward to giving it a whirl this weekend.

eflXjsx.jpg

VkiKpyn.jpg

0dsWr0U.jpg

TheMoon

Nice. I take it that you are a fan of steenbooks. Are these DVDs or Blu-rays? I cannot tell. Also are these the director's cut with all the extras like commentary, behind-the-scene, artworks etc?

Zavvi gave those out for free with Alien isolation preorders. They're BRs.

jimi_dini

Nice. I take it that you are a fan of steenbooks. Are these DVDs or Blu-rays? I cannot tell. Also are these the director's cut with all the extras like commentary, behind-the-scene, artworks etc?

All of those are Blurays, but there is only 1 disc per steelbook. I also own the Quadriology on DVD (which is the Japanese Alien head quadrilogy), which is 9 DVDs. And on Bluray again - which is 6 Blurays in total.

And no, I didn't buy Alien Isolation. Bought all 4 directly. I think they are still on sale at zavvi.

btw. only the Aliens steelbook is zavvi exclusive. The others are regular steelbooks, but they are quite expensive everywhere else.

Why do you have two copies?

Originally it was a fail-safe. I wanted to avoid getting a damaged copy and then getting no replacement or even getting no copy at all (amazon.fr and lots of other shops cancelled a bunch). Will probably sell the 2nd one at some point. It's still sealed.

All these white consoles are sexy as all get-out...I'm trying to hold out but damn, between the bundles and your pics you guys are making it so difficult.

Sylver

Banned
CD26wh4.jpg

wDchWBC.jpg

vlCh6Ji.jpg

H2KRpn1.jpg

CMhHkKJ.jpg

Some old cheap BDs:
5 Centimeters Per Second: A Chain of Short Stories About Their Distance
The Garden of Words
(I <3 Makoto Shinkai style, one of my fav artists)
Bayonetta: Bloody Fate BD
I've found sealed FF movies on sale and I've decided to get them back XD
Dragon Ball Battle of Gods regular and limited edition BD
Before it gets discontinued I decided to get retail UMvsC 3 Vita version, I hate Capcom pulled it down from Store time ago because Disney rights.
Dragon Ball - Saiyan Saga 02 Full Color edition.
The Hobbit: The desolation of Smaug Extended Edition normal and 3D BDs
I've been getting some Steam sale games, that's my current collection:
http://i.imgur.com/NkYk6pm.png

Top Bottom