• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF OCTOBER 2016 Pick-Up Post! Show Us Your Gaming Goods + MORE (REAL PICS ONLY)!

Decider

The official VR wait begins

EiGRxerl.jpg

Is Arkham VR on a disc or is it a boxed download code? I was going to buy it via PSN on the day of release but had no idea that there might be a physical copy.

Edit: answered in one of the PSVR threads. (For anybody else wondering- it's on a disc.)

Retsudo

Congratulations!!!

Well, that's certainly a good way to start posting here - congrats!

Oh, and on image sizes, if you quote the image it'll automatically get resized down to a small version, which then expands out to full size when clicked.

Thanks guys!

And that tip should help next time i post something. Got some more stuff here to post but haven't taken the time to take photos yet.

Momentary

Banned
We're currently remodeling the house and we had some furnisher built. I also finished wiring and mounting our new TV (LG OLED55E6P) on the wall.

Sorry for the random furniture placement. My game room is having tile flooring installed and we're having all the baseboards done.

Lamps
30074693880_9926cafb6c_b.jpg

Media nook table thingy
30074694590_c5d1c9a3f6_b.jpg

Knights Coffee Table for my game room
30074696250_909f673c17_b.jpg

Beer drinking and gaming chair
29741175304_a6ed22c0df_b.jpg

OLED55E6P
30074693090_c2efdd56fa_b.jpg

Gyrian

14498934_1013802605408230_329017554553012224_n.jpg

...and now I'm in Japan and picked up the newest unlicensed Famicom cart, KIRAKIRA STAR NIGHT DX!

I'm curious, is this running properly on your NT?
Their previous release, 8bit music power, was kind of an engineering disaster and did not run on the NT (among many other NES/fami systems).

Spades

cjwTfbt.png

Originally I had cancelled my pre-order, but new shiny things envy got the better of me.

If only I could now find some PS Move wands...

MarkMan

loves Arcade Sticks
I'm curious, is this running properly on your NT?
Their previous release, 8bit music power, was kind of an engineering disaster and did not run on the NT (among many other NES/fami systems).

Haven't tested it yet, but will do when I have some downtime from my travels.

q2OZ3P2.jpg

Been a busy month for me in terms of pickups. Noticed that Killzone Trilogy was selling for cheap so decided to snag it and that led to a bit of a buying spree. I've already played through the Bioshock titles on PC (and loved them - they're some of my favorite games ever) but all the talk of the remastered version made me want to play through them again, and on the PS3 for the trophies. Having Bioshock 1 come with Infinite made it a lot easier to justify, too. As with the Killzone Trilogy, they were very cheap, too. Still need to get Resistance 1 and 3, but I figure I can wait for later or at least until I've finished off a few more titles. As far as God of War 1 and 2, my PS3 came with GoW 3, but I've never played any of the titles, so thanks to a strong recommendation from a close friend I figured may as well start from the beginning. Lots of happy hours of gaming ahead and I hope I enjoy each title immensely.

Maxwood

Oh rock of ages, do not crumble, love is breathing still. Oh lady moon shine down, a little people magic if you will.
Found a couple of great bargains. With the exception of the Nintendo Selects version of Super Mario 3D World, that one was full-price. Worth every penny, though. Incredibly fun game.

I don't know if you can tell from these pictures, but I love Michael Ball.
And the Barrowman.
And Alfie Boe.
And Indy.

Zelda 30th anniversary music collection. It comes with reversible covers from every game.
I've never seen this before, looks great.
Too bad it only released in Japan. I might just think about importing a copy. Thanks for posting!

image.php
[/url][/img]

Got these last week. Both phones replacements for my wife and my note 7. I got the Pixel XL.

Also waiting for the Google daydream. Couldn't post digital but also bought Raiden V for xbone.

Maxwood

Oh rock of ages, do not crumble, love is breathing still. Oh lady moon shine down, a little people magic if you will.
A bit close to my previous post, I hope that's not an issue.
About time Charmed arrived; I've almost finished watching Season 10 of Supernatural. I need a new obsession before I can buy S11.

nny

Had a weeklong vacation and picked up a few things:

- First, in the UK I finally got to buy an Edge magazine in its home country, some mementos from London, and - of course - Ninja Scroll ;P

- Second, in Denmark I visited Lego's hometown and made some topical purchases:

MarkMan

loves Arcade Sticks
14718384_1357788664253983_6685507605751660544_n.jpg

Had to get the reverse shattered backboard 1s that just came out!

14730662_1603925166568588_426345546454663168_n.jpg

Picked these up while on a business trip out here in Tulsa, Oklahoma!

Formosa

Picked these up last week.

rz09Cwz.jpg

Had this game before, sold it and then bought it again to see how it looks with HDR update. lol

0DnGGJv.jpg

Early release of the 2016 Black Toe. Also have a pair from 2013.

KeRaSh

So jealous of all the Google Pixel pick-ups! I wanted to order one right after the reveal but blue is not available in Germany. I'm glad, though. My phone is only a year old and I also have an iPhone 6 from work.

TheMoon

Thanks! I'll give it a shot.

link to the jpg file directly. if your url doesn't end in .jpg or png or whatever file you uploaded, it won't show up here.

use the "forum link" option imgur gives you that has the bbcode already in there and just paste that here.

Yazuka

Since its been a while since I really posted in this threads, not counting my Lunar 2 Eternal Blue post earlier. I thought it was time to post all that I've gotten these past 2 months atleast.

kDO2ZkY.jpg

Top Bottom