• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF OCTOBER 2016 Pick-Up Post! Show Us Your Gaming Goods + MORE (REAL PICS ONLY)!

SF2 on blu

tumblr_ofkjvd1mgg1qdzoq5o1_1280.jpg

VR/living area rig completed.

VFjTg9s.jpg

Jm9bGQE.jpg

GFKReWJ.jpg

i7 4790K with ID Cooling 240L FrostFlow AIO Liquid Cooler, 16GB DDR3-1866, GTX1080FE modded with EVGA Hybrid Kit AIO Liquid Cooler. Case is Phanteks P400S Silent Edition.

CryptiK

VFjTg9s.jpg

Jm9bGQE.jpg

GFKReWJ.jpg

i7 4790K with ID Cooling 240L FrostFlow AIO Liquid Cooler, 16GB DDR3-1866, GTX1080FE modded with EVGA Hybrid Kit AIO Liquid Cooler. Case is Phanteks P400S Silent Edition.
Why would you choose the FE over the other more overclockable cards?

offshore

Inspired by the DF Retro and mainly by the fact I can't find my original disc, picked this up off ebay for just a fiver... not sure seller was too clued up on its importance :p

wp_20161025_011m7srg.jpg

Inspired by the DF Retro and mainly by the fact I can't find my original disc, picked this up off ebay for just a fiver... not sure seller was too clued up on its importance :p

Afaik it's not particularly a rare game. The game is still widely available for rather cheap as far as I can tell.

Also, there are other releases of the game that are more desirable than the platinum one you got, e.g. the 2-disc director's cut.

Still, that was £5 well spent.

obd0eTY.jpg

Games I got this month. I'm depleted. World of FF is impossible to get out of this sleeve.

That is absolutely correct. I wish they had given a little more room on the sides to make it easier to get out. The art book for World of FF is nice, but I kinda wish I had bought the regular version to be able to get the disc in and out easier.

TheFlow

Banned
cam today. Great packaging on everything. love how they give you a regular game case to match the rest of my ps4 games and a steelcase option as well.

of course the figure is fucking incredible. so much detail went into this. this thing is massive. to put in perspective the gundams are master grades aka 8 inches. I pray we get more of these. I want a vegeta

TheMoon

Picked up these two for 3DS recently. It's not dead yet!

3DS collections are gonna grow quite a bit before this thing dies.

I keep forgetting about Shantae retail, damn.

There's "no games" coming out but I still manage to be behind on current/upcoming releases lol.

Loxley

cam today. Great packaging on everything. love how they give you a regular game case to match the rest of my ps4 games and a steelcase option as well.

of course the figure is fucking incredible. so much detail went into this. this thing is massive. to put in perspective the gundams are master grades aka 8 inches. I pray we get more of these. I want a vegeta

Wow, a CE statue that isn't complete garbage? Pretty cool.

cj_iwakura

Elminage III: Ankoku no Shito to Taiyou no Kyuuden(The Apostles of Darkness & The Palace of the Sun).

CvvCNOAVMAEB_Fw.jpg

($7 off ebay with shipping!)

Just need to find II and I have the entire quadrilogy. (That crappy anime one doesn't count.)

VFjTg9s.jpg

Jm9bGQE.jpg

GFKReWJ.jpg

Are those the hyperx cloud 2? Are they any good? Really thinking of picking a pair up.

Elminage III: Ankoku no Shito to Taiyou no Kyuuden(The Apostles of Darkness & The Palace of the Sun).

($7 off ebay with shipping!)

Just need to find II and I have the entire quadrilogy. (That crappy anime one doesn't count.)

I love the art on these games.

So, which one would you say is the best one of the pack? I only got Original (the Ghostlight physical release) and Gothic (Steam copy). But at that price I'm willing to try and overcome the language barrier and get all the PSP games. ;-)

cj_iwakura

I love the art on these games.

So, which one would you say is the best one of the pack? I only got Original (the Ghostlight physical release) and Gothic (Steam copy). But at that price I'm willing to try and overcome the language barrier and get all the PSP games. ;-)

I dabbled in 3, and it's pretty lazy to be honest. The music is EXACTLY the same as 1's. Just more new dungeons, monsters, art, and story(for what little that means). From what I've played, Original is the best experience, Gothic has the most to do(even if it's very bland in presentation). Original has the characters and dungeon variety, and I love the music.

I'll trade for that Ghostlight one if you want. :p Was that version patched? The original release of 1 had a pretty buggy script(Blacksmith was near unreadable when upgrading, and the legendary 'Friend is Call' when changing party members).

Laws00

Any chance you can share a few pictures of the Art of Battlefield? I wonder if its worth buying or not.

At the moment no but, there is a youtube vid with someone that did an unboxing of it showing pictures. That's what convinced me to get it. I hope that helps in the mean time.
And I wouldn't (didn't) pay 50 bucks for this unless youre fan of the series. Amazon has it for 30 bucks.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XVreLcFRF6o

I dabbled in 3, and it's pretty lazy to be honest. The music is EXACTLY the same as 1's. Just more new dungeons, monsters, art, and story(for what little that means). From what I've played, Original is the best experience, Gothic has the most to do(even if it's very bland in presentation). Original has the characters and dungeon variety, and I love the music.

I'll trade for that Ghostlight one if you want. :p Was that version patched? The original release of 1 had a pretty buggy script(Blacksmith was near unreadable when upgrading, and the legendary 'Friend is Call' when changing party members).

My Ghostlight copy is sealed, I used the download key that came with it though, and that one was pretty buggy as you said. (Actually I didn't even know there was a patch. Probably too late now to get that. Dat digital future... ) I highly doubt the version on the UMD is different.

Fortunately the Gothic localization is a lot better. In Original I was wondering more than once whether the gibberish the NPCs told me actually held a clue or was just random talk and I shouldn't bother trying to decipher it, lol.

cj_iwakura

My Ghostlight copy is sealed, I used the download key that came with it though, and that one was pretty buggy as you said. (Actually I didn't even know there was a patch. Probably too late now to get that. Dat digital future... ) I highly doubt the version on the UMD is different.

Fortunately the Gothic localization is a lot better. In Original I was wondering more than once whether the gibberish the NPCs told me actually held a clue or was just random talk and I shouldn't bother trying to decipher it, lol.

Mine was patched, but I lost the memory card that had it. I'm sure there's still a way to get the patched version. It hardly fixed everything, but at least it fixed the blacksmith upgrades. Should've kept Friend Is Call, though, haha.

Honestly the core localization of Elminage 1 wasn't bad at all, some of the core story was well done. It just felt like the translator was also the editor, probably due to a very rushed job.

I played a little more of 3. Boy is it pretty. Better looking than some Vita DRPGs.

Two new mice

Gonna take the G600 back. It has better build quality than the Naga but the side buttons on the Naga are so much better than the G600. They're easier to push, and they're wider to the G600's longer buttons which makes hitting 7-12 difficult for me, I have to shift my thumb, where as on the Naga I can hit all 12 buttons without ever moving my thumb from it's original place.

G600 itself is a quite bit wider which is too much for my small hands. The G-shift button on the logitec (I was originally excited about) gets in the way like constantly. I actually hate it quite a bit. I honestly find the Naga more ergonomic than the G600. The G600 was always uncomfortable but I chalked it up to me using a G700 for the past 6 years and just needing to get used to the G600, but the more I played on the G600 it went from mild discomfort to hand cramps.

eXistor

Came back from a game convention and picked these up. There's another convention next week, but I don't think I'll go to that one, it's probably gonna be the same vendors anyway.

RHkdSjD.jpg

4EVc61c.jpg

Agent_4Seven

Tears of Nintendo
Bought a bunch of Blu-Rays for my collection. There aren't that many legal Blu-rays left in my country, most of them out of stock forever and won't be re-printed, so I decided to buy everything that's left and everything I need in my collection (except Robocop reboot for obvious reasons
cuz it's shit and a horrible sin
, but I can't buy the first 3 movies separately so... yeah, I ended up with the this edition)... while I still can.

Second bunch will be delivered in the middle of the week, I think.

And the very first book with the first 12 Spawn issues, there's also a bunch of illustrations there.

Top Bottom