• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF OCTOBER Pick-Up Post! (Show us your gaming goods!)

VOOK

We don't know why he keeps buying PAL, either.
14905s6.jpg

30hvmg7.jpg

AniHawk

mug said:
Already had the Guitar?

Pretty much. I actually had the Wii version reserved for a long time since I didn't think I would be getting a 360 this year. I switched it down yesterday.

Outside of that, I have every other gaming purchase paid off in advance for the rest of the year, so wasn't too keen on spending even the additional $10 since I'd already gone about $430 over my 'budget' (Orange Box, Bioshock, and 360).

MarkMan

loves Arcade Sticks
Not sure on the official date for the gold DS. But one would assume the day after Thanksgiving stores will have it... Nov. 23rd.

So far both Sears and FYE have it in their ads.

Concept17

FoxhoundNL said:
Picked these gems up:

IMG_1624.jpg

Gaming heaven. I'm not too far into R&C unfortunately, Eye of Judgment is pretty much sucking up all my gaming time, I never expected it to be this much fun. Wow, just wow. R&C will get some more playtime come week though, hopefully it'll suck me in next weekend, so I'll be able to complete it. Just in time for the other big hitters.

What theme deck is that in the back? Water Barrage? If so.. Is it any good? I just ordered it, should arrive sometime soon, can't wait. Also ordered 2 booster packs. Pokémon Cards all over again, only now I'm an adult :lol.

Ohhh man this picture kills me - I need both of those, but bills are draining the wallet :(.

The EoJ box is awesome - can't wait to get my hands on it.

Tiduz

Eurogaime
wait, what? afaik foxhoundNLis dutch, R&C is out in holland? or did you import? if its out im getting it as soon as i wake up tomorrow o_O

AniHawk

Barnolde said:
404: HDD not found

I can get the HDD for $40 if I wanted to. But I'm not using Live so it's no biggie.

citrus lump said:
Save yourself and trade Phantom Hourglass for something else. What a POS.

My distaste for that thing was covered quite extensively in the official thread.

reminder

Tiduz said:
wait, what? afaik foxhoundNLis dutch, R&C is out in holland? or did you import? if its out im getting it as soon as i wake up tomorrow o_O

Since the boxart is different than the european one and you can see the ESRB rating, yes, it's imported. ;)

nny

MarkMan said:
Terry Prachett <3

signed copy :D

StickyFingers said:
Awesome, Tokyo Bus Driver. I loved playing that game with the steering wheel. A must have. Since I lost mine, can you point me the direction to where you bought this?

hm..a steering wheel? Didn't think of that. Seeing that this game requires some precision (to not mess up the lanes, for instance, despite the slowness of the bus), does it play well with a wheel? That sounds good. Oh, I got it on ebay.

Linkhero1

TerryLee81 said:
Is this the Marvel: UA / Forza 2 combo disc or just Marvel: UA?
I think it's both Marvel and Forza 2. I got a pro though so I don't really know if they include those games w/ the arcade.

MarkMan

loves Arcade Sticks
Someone sell me the PAL or JPN Eye of Judgment box!

X_X

And yay to everyone that's getting Victorious Boxers Revolution!

ymmv

Banned
It could be fun to give .hacked a thread of his own with every single photographed buying spree. Would it amount to one page? Two pages? More?

Tiduz

Eurogaime
ordered 5 booster packs for EOJ, holy shit im getting owned by the computer, my first game was over in 5 turns :lol

Darkman M

citrus lump said:
I know money will never again be a problem for you, but why buy the same game for two different systems?

Wasted your money on VBR too.

What does that guy do for a living, thats some nice clean carpet.:D

ymmv said:
It could be fun to give .hacked a thread of his own with every single photographed buying spree. Would it amount to one page? Two pages? More?

Nah. No sense in stroking the ego of a glutton.

There's no way in hell he has time to play through the majority of the stuff he buys.

.hacked

purgeface said:
Could you post a pic of your game collection here or in the setup thread? I'm curious.

It is really not that grand, despite what some people think I really do play the games I buy and when I am done I trade them in.

gamescoll01.jpg

gamescoll2.jpg

Last ones for today:

hual1030.jpg

hellgate.jpg

Civil

x.jpg

Poor image quality from my phone, but that's my kiddo rocking out.

Actually, he kind of sucks at Guitar Hero, but don't tell him I said that.

CTLance

Freck, I bought more stuff. Totally worth it, though.
6gy8g44.jpg

(dog&couch not included in purchase)
The controller is part of an used bundle consisting of one wireless 360 controller, two rechargable battery packs and one quick-charger. MP3 is awesome, and my dog loves it. It tries to sing along to the intro/main menu tune. Admittedly it got on my nerves after a bit so she had to... uhm... visit the garden while I had my mind blown by MP3. So awesome.

rocK`

Banned
.hacked said:
It is really not that grand, despite what some people think I really do play the games I buy and when I am done I trade them in.

Last ones for today:

hual1030.jpg

Whats the bleach thing??

Top Bottom