• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF OCTOBER Pick-Up Post! (Show us your gaming goods!)

Tiduz

Eurogaime
rc.jpg

9 november!

I just:
Paid off my copy of Super Mario Galaxy after playing it at the gamestop kiosk for like 20 minutes (game of the generation confirmed)
bought Zack and Wiki: Quest for Barbaros' Treasure
bought Eternal Darkness: Sanity's Requiem
bought cheesefries (nomnomnom)

Infernodash said:
DSC00910.jpg

Decided to finally post a pickup. Had to get those trigun boxsets... I LOVE TRIGUN. Barnes and Noble dented the tin can a little but since it is their final copy I cant argue. Plus Geneon is closing up shop and I needed to get them before they would cost me 150+ on ebay. Oh yeah. HELLSING ULTIMATE III rocks... Mr. Anderson figurine FTW.

I'm glad I checked into this thread. Besides your swag, I had no idea Hellsing Ultimate #3 was out?! I was in the Bahamas last week and have been out of the loop. I wish I had know Tuesday when I picked up Karas: Revelation on Tuesday and Transformers HD-DVD on Saturday (on the way home from the airport). Something told me to stop and browse.....

:D

MarkMan

loves Arcade Sticks
1762874107_bb09907de9.jpg

Sailor Moon for my daughter, Ghost in the Shell for me... B2G1 free on used DVDs at GameStop. I originally picked Mobile Suit Gundam: Char's Counterattack movie as my 3rd DVD but they couldn't find the disc! Argh. So I had to settle for Ghost in the Shell... :/

6 Disc Sailor Moon S complete series collection
7 Disc Sailor Moon Super S complete series collection
Ghost in the Shell

$21.54.

America fuck yea...

Chromax

SuperJ said:
October2007.jpg

Got the SNES to replace my yellowed one, and supplant my SNES mini; turns out the mini doesn't do S-Video out.

You just gained over 9000 cool points in my book for that Steambot Chronicles. *gives basket of cookies*

Aladuf

Banned
Well so far this month has been slow for me, only 2 games I've gotten as of today, but on Sunday I will be able to add Guitar Hero 3 to this.

*Also, sorry for the shitty cell phone pic, my real camera is broken!!

zwthpg.jpg

Concept17

octgoods.jpg

Got the PSP games at the beginning of the month, and the shirt and Jericho today.

Playing through Brave Story before Jeanne, and I love Jericho.

Pyro ftw.

Apharmd Battler said:
I'm glad I checked into this thread. Besides your swag, I had no idea Hellsing Ultimate #3 was out?! I was in the Bahamas last week and have been out of the loop. I wish I had know Tuesday when I picked up Karas: Revelation on Tuesday and Transformers HD-DVD on Saturday (on the way home from the airport). Something told me to stop and browse.....

:D

Yeah! You should still be able to find it readily available though. It's very good and yessum the figurine is cool. How was the Bahamas by the way?

i love these threads. they just make me more excited for tax return time.

i'm going to buy my girlfriend a laptop for christmas, but after that i hope to snag the eye of judgement, vf5 and a hori stick.

mr stroke

decon said:
Do want! Can't find it on any EU sites though :(

if your in the US, you should be able to find a Hori stick pretty easy if you have a EB/GS near you, I was able to find a couple sticks with in a few miles of each other..or amazon.com has them for 59.99+free shipping:D

Chromax said:
You just gained over 9000 cool points in my book for that Steambot Chronicles. *gives basket of cookies*

What? I read till "You just gained over 9000 cool points in my book for that" and thought "and now comes Chrono Trigger".

WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU???

keanerie

Concept17 said:
octgoods.jpg

Got the PSP games at the beginning of the month, and the shirt and Jericho today.

Playing through Brave Story before Jeanne, and I love Jericho.

Pyro ftw.

Where the hell is the Medic t-shirt? Step it up, Valve Store.

CTLance

Not really a purchase, but Nintendo finally saw it fit to send me the four Wiimote jackets I ordered. Damn those things are ugly. :lol
...plus the postal service raped the package they came in, and it raped it hard. I've never seen a padded envelope arrive in this condition at my home. That thing withstood serious abuse - and some jackass slapped a label with a barcode square across the delivery address. WTF...
fmjrxc.jpg

DSC00003.jpg

I've been tring to figure this game out for last 2 days and I still don't get it...I've never played a Card battle game before...I'm having fun though.

Got a couple of games off the Japanese PSN...

october4.jpg

Gunners Heaven (AKA Rapid Reload... been looking for this game since I saw it on an old CBBC games show in my early teen years)
Adventure of Puppet Princess (AKA Rhapsody? Not sure if this ever got an English release actually... at least it never came out here in the UK...)

Picked these gems up:

IMG_1624.jpg

Gaming heaven. I'm not too far into R&C unfortunately, Eye of Judgment is pretty much sucking up all my gaming time, I never expected it to be this much fun. Wow, just wow. R&C will get some more playtime come week though, hopefully it'll suck me in next weekend, so I'll be able to complete it. Just in time for the other big hitters.

MarkMan said:
Couldn't resist buying a few...
What theme deck is that in the back? Water Barrage? If so.. Is it any good? I just ordered it, should arrive sometime soon, can't wait. Also ordered 2 booster packs. Pokémon Cards all over again, only now I'm an adult :lol.

Lambtron

Unconfirmed Member
MarkMan said:
1762874107_bb09907de9.jpg

Sailor Moon for my daughter, Ghost in the Shell for me... B2G1 free on used DVDs at GameStop. I originally picked Mobile Suit Gundam: Char's Counterattack movie as my 3rd DVD but they couldn't find the disc! Argh. So I had to settle for Ghost in the Shell... :/

6 Disc Sailor Moon S complete series collection
7 Disc Sailor Moon Super S complete series collection
Ghost in the Shell

$21.54.

America fuck yea...
Jesus christ that's a deal on those Sailor Moon DVDs. I've been looking for those for a while. Nicely done, sir.

Since I was away from Gaf since August, I haven't posted. So heres what I've picked up since then.

100_1490.jpg

Saints Row, Orange Box, N3, and Jade Empire are from Oct.

And heres the dvds I picked up.

100_1491.jpg

MarkMan

loves Arcade Sticks
FoxhoundNL said:
What theme deck is that in the back? Water Barrage? If so.. Is it any good? I just ordered it, should arrive sometime soon, can't wait. Also ordered 2 booster packs. Pokémon Cards all over again, only now I'm an adult :lol.

Yea, its the water deck...

----

Couldn't resist getting some more cards today while I was out :x

1796582795_9fe5667b31.jpg

Forgot I got the GoW PSP demo too lol...

----

I'm in LOVE with the PAL/NTSC-J box for Eye of Judgment... anyone want to sell their packaging to lil' ol me? :)

Chromax

MarkMan said:
Yea, its the water deck...

----

Couldn't resist getting some more cards today while I was out :x

1796582795_9fe5667b31.jpg

Forgot I got the GoW PSP demo too lol...

----

I'm in LOVE with the PAL/NTSC-J box for Eye of Judgment... anyone want to sell their packaging to lil' ol me? :)

Still didn't get my demo and not a single shop in my city is selling EoJ cards. *cries*

Top Bottom