• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF Plays Mafia/Werewolf |OT5| Ma5ia Harder (Sign up in thread to play!)

• Thread starter Deleted member 231381
  • Start date

Camjo-Z

Hey, I commended the best player of the game, whats wrong with that???

I just get excited when I am actually in the commendation screen since that doesn't happen too often :(

Even as a Lucio main I find it hard to commend anyone for playing as him. Like... wow, the person playing the guy with passive heal/buffs did the most healing/buffing! Who could have seen THAT coming?

Looked like fun matches though, if Blizzard had put Overwatch on Macs I woulda joined y'all.

Sorian

Banned
Even as a Lucio main I find it hard to commend anyone for playing as him. Like... wow, the person playing the guy with passive heal/buffs did the most healing/buffing! Who could have seen THAT coming?

Looked like fun matches though, if Blizzard had put Overwatch on Macs I woulda joined y'all.

Good Lucios are surprisingly hard to find. So many I see like to run out in the open like idiots. Always moving is good but in front of your team? Nah.

The GOAT GOAT is back?
HE'S BACK!!

Crab, pls no more PoliGAF, GAFIA needs its leader for a little longer than a week XD

That is, if he remembers his ban has been lifted

RetroMG

We've had a couple unexpected visitors to Outer Gafia today. One was a developer for a Mafia/Werewolf pc game, wanting to make us aware of the game and it's upcoming Kickstarter. That thread is under video games.

Also, another newcomer showed up in General with a srt (subtitle) file for the mafia movie. I haven't had time to look at it yet. He apparently made it by running the film through a Russian voice to text program, and then ran the resulting document through Google Translate. So, exciting stuff - we may have to hold a screening soon. (I'm not sure how, though. I don't think I want to risk Twitch again.)

Edit: I would link the threads, but I'm on mobile.

SalvaPot

We've had a couple unexpected visitors to Outer Gafia today. One was a developer for a Mafia/Werewolf pc game, wanting to make us aware of the game and it's upcoming Kickstarter. That thread is under video games.

Also, another newcomer showed up in General with a srt (subtitle) file for the mafia movie. I haven't had time to look at it yet. He apparently made it by running the film through a Russian voice to text program, and then ran the resulting document through Google Translate. So, exciting stuff - we may have to hold a screening soon. (I'm not sure how, though. I don't think I want to risk Twitch again.)

Edit: I would link the threads, but I'm on mobile.

Oh, that sounds exciting. I'll have to look into them when I am a bit free.

Also, another newcomer showed up in General with a srt (subtitle) file for the mafia movie. I haven't had time to look at it yet. He apparently made it by running the film through a Russian voice to text program, and then ran the resulting document through Google Translate.
Lol, that ought to be something.

RetroMG

If you are planning to run a game for Season 6, please finalize your game documents ASAP and let me know when they are ready for review.

We're figuring out when the S6 thread will go up, but it will probably be fairly soon.

D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
Hello all,

I'm still pretty busy at the moment and won't be able to post much for another month or so, but I just thought I'd drop by to say hello and reassure you I'll be back soon enough. Life is still quite hectic at the moment, but I'm nearly done with my master's degree and fingers crossed have a job lined up for afterwards, so just need to get through the final stretch. See you all soon!

RetroMG

Hello all,

I'm still pretty busy at the moment and won't be able to post much for another month or so, but I just thought I'd drop by to say hello and reassure you I'll be back soon enough. Life is still quite hectic at the moment, but I'm nearly done with my master's degree and fingers crossed have a job lined up for afterwards, so just need to get through the final stretch. See you all soon!

Hey Crab! We're glad to hear from you! No worries, we've got things under control here. You do what you gotta do, and then we'll be waiting for you! :)

El Topo

Hello all,

You were missed. Best of luck with the degree and the job search.

Sophia

NeoGAF Plays Mafia/Werewolf |OT6| Don't Trust The Banana.

NeoGAF Plays Mafia/Werewolf |OT6| We're All Mafia Here.

NeoGAF Plays Mafia/Werewolf |OT6| The First Day Is The Hardest.

Sorry, I got nothing clever.

NeoGAF plays Mafia/Werewolf |OT6| The smell of Gambits in the morning

NeoGAF plays Mafia/Werewolf |OT6| Voting Simulator 2016

NeoGAF plays Mafia/Werewolf |OT6| Vanilla is my favorite ice cream

NeoGAF plays Mafia/Werewolf |OT6| Just... One... More... Gambit!

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
NeoGAF plays Mafia/Werewolf |OT6| Six seasons and a movie!

Flame_AC

NeoGAF Plays Mafia/Werewolf |OT6| We'll add the title later, right?

NeoGAF Plays Mafia/Werewolf |OT6| OMGU6! Vote: You (Crab had a good idea)

NeoGAF Plays Mafia/Werewolf |OT6| 6/6/6 is the Mark of Scum

Top Bottom