• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF Plays Mafia/Werewolf |OT5| Ma5ia Harder (Sign up in thread to play!)

• Thread starter Deleted member 231381
  • Start date

Sorian

Banned
Mafia Championship game starts this morning. Thread can be found here. Feel free to let a discord mod (including myself) know if you want to be added to the spec channel where you can talk shit behind my back :p

OMG

they are doing the MEAN GIRLS theme!!!!!!

we sent our sora into MEAN GIRLS!!!!!

hahahahahahahaha omg this is too cute im gunna squee until i die lol

WRECK THEM, SORRYAN!!!!! >:D

there is a discord spec chatroom :D

i dont have mods power over it though, so you have to ask retro or a beanie

HYPERRRRRRRRRRRR

i feel like it's been forrrrrrrever since i talk to u, my fanclub president person youuuuuu

Ourobolus

Banned
That is so fetch.

image.php

there is a discord spec chatroom :D

i dont have mods power over it though, so you have to ask retro or a beanie

HYPERRRRRRRRRRRR

i feel like it's been forrrrrrrever since i talk to u, my fanclub president person youuuuuu

Hello there ynnny!

Yeah, I've sorta been following what's going on. When is season six slated to start, btw? Date will matter a bunch for me

RetroMG

Okay, Gafia 2 is over, and I can breathe a little bit.

...Which means it's about time to start S6 recruiting

Hello there ynnny!

Yeah, I've sorta been following what's going on. When is season six slated to start, btw? Date will matter a bunch for me

Thread will probably go up some time today, so, 2-3 weeks? Depends on how many recruits we get.

RetroMG

So we're done with season 5?

Season 5 is over, Season 6 thread is about done.

I'm working on some details for the Bloodborne game right now, but the thread should be up soon. (Scrafty, if you see this, I need to follow up with you on a few things.)

Kevyt

S6 thread will be up relatively soon. What is soon, is relative.

Season 5 is over, Season 6 thread is about done.

I'm working on some details for the Bloodborne game right now, but the thread should be up soon. (Scrafty, if you see this, I need to follow up with you on a few things.)

Are all the games on lock or do we still have spots open to submit ideas?

If so, I'd like to submit mine for Season 6.5

I also want to be in Bloodborne. \o/

RetroMG

Are all the games on lock or do we still have spots open to submit ideas?

If so, I'd like to submit mine for Season 6.5

I also want to be in Bloodborne. \o/

6.5 is still open for submissions.

For season 6.0, you should have been talking to us a WHILE ago.

D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
NeoGAF Plays Mafia/Werewolf |OT6| If we keep coming up with thread titles, they'll have to start the season eventually

RetroMG

NeoGAF Plays Mafia/Werewolf |OT6| If we keep coming up with thread titles, they'll have to start the season eventually

If you would like to take back over doing this, by all means.

EDIT: S6 Thread is coming up shortly. It's three long posts. Please wait until all of them are done.

D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member

EDIT: S6 Thread is coming up shortly. It's three long posts. Please wait until all of them are done.

It's much more fun being a spectator. Also technically I'm still supposed to be working on my thesis but I'm a terrible procrastinator. :(

gryvan

Crab is too distracted from poligaf...the 7th level of hell...I dunno why he does this to himself D:

D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
Crab is too distracted from poligaf...the 7th level of hell...I dunno why he does this to himself D:

Politics and Mafia are not so dissimilar.

Also in fairness it's that or finish my thesis.

Top Bottom