• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF SEPTEMBER 2012 Pick-Up Post!! Show Us Your Gaming Goods (Real pics or BAN!)!

7901018598_926aed424b_b.jpg

what movies are these?

filipe

I've always wondered and may as well ask. MarkMan, are all those things yours, as in you bought them or they were given to you, or are they promo items that you receive to give out at, say, events?

5 copies of P4 for 360 + 5 copies of P4 for PS3?

This is the result of that thread about Studio Liverpool being shut down. The talk quickly moved to Psygnosis and F1 '97 came up. Well, I used to own the original F1, but I thought I'd pick up '97 as well. (Championship Edition in N.A.) I know Bizarre actually made them, but I longed to play F1 again. Psygnosis was a huge part of my early PS1 gaming days, and even though they just published them, they're still a part of those days in gaming I just adore.

QXc3h.jpg

Brotherhood is the result of having that Youtube app on PS3. Having only GiantBomb as a subscribed account, I watched a shit load of GB videos. Among them, the TNT of AC Brotherhood. I had never actually seen the multiplayer before then, and it looked like a blast. So, I bought a copy.

mvRyw.jpg

I found this at my door step yesterday:
Duder, that is fucking awesome.

Cypher

The return of Rita Repulsa & five teengers with attitude, a famed vampire killer, sea-faring aliens assault from the seas, and an iconic cyborg sent back through time!

Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers - Season 1, Vol. 1 (DVD)

DSC05801.jpg

Blade Trilogy - Blade, Blade II, Blade: Trinity (BD)

DSC06007.jpg

Battleship (BD w/BB-exclusive bonus disc)
Terminator Anthology (BD; BB-exclusive set)

DSC06026.jpg

A few 3D Bluray's

DSC_1001.jpg

Lorax 3D, IMAX Spacestation 3D, and John Woo "A Better Tomorrow" 3D...

I also got some JDM magazines...

DSC_0966.jpg

Hyper Rev Evolution Mook and Drift Tengoku

And finally some stuff for the basement HT project...

DSC_0942.jpg

DSC_1009.jpg

A Pioneer Bluray player, a pair of inwalls speakers, a bunch of HDMI cables, wall plates, and a wack load of banana plugs

Kazerei

Banned
I decided to pop by Microplay today, and saw this. Never played a Culdcept game, but I've heard good things about the series.

ZYtTh.jpg

^^^^^^ I have to say, one of my favorite things about these threads are when people post PS1/Saturn/N64 games. Love that era. Nice pickup.

Got some new gear for muay thai today.

New gloves since my dog got bored and attacked my previous ones yesterday. Some shorts and some boxing liniment.

Untitled-1.jpg

And not a current pick up but it's his birthday today so why not:D

Untitled.jpg

Longshot

Got some new gear for muay thai today.

New gloves since my dog got bored and attacked my previous ones yesterday. Some shorts and some boxing liniment.

Untitled-1.jpg
Nice kit, mind if I ask if you got that from Muay Thai Factory? I need to order new shorts, gloves and shinnies.

Nice kit, mind if I ask if you got that from Muay Thai Factory? I need to order new shorts, gloves and shinnies.

I bought it locally here in Perth Australia as I needed the gloves instantly. But generally I just order from eBay :)

Muaythaifactory.com's design your own feature looks pretty cool.

Danielsan

They have finally arrived!

Super Castlevania is really really good. Love the music, the variation in level variety and above all, the whip mechanic in this game is fantastic! Getting it for little over €20 was icing on the cake considering it tends to go for double.
I've only fired up Terranigma to see that if was in working condition. The board in the cartridge is a bit loose due to the fact that the cartridge screws haven't been tightened enough. This leads me to believe that someone has either changed the battery, or it's a reproduction. Hopefully it's the first and not the second considering it's the most expensive SNES cartridge I own right now (€45 shipping included). I'll probably end up buying a gamebit screwdriver to tighten the screws a bit. The game works great though and it had an old save on it so the battery is fine. The open cinematic and music completely set the tone. Really looking forward to playing this one!

NQ4J5.jpg

I have three more SNES games on the way and than I'll probably be taking a break from adding to my collection for a month or two. I've spend over €250 on SNES goodness this month and I really didn't mean to.

windfish

I've only fired up Terranigma to see that if was in working condition. The board in the cartridge is a bit loose due to the fact that the cartridge screws haven't been tightened enough. This leads me to believe that someone has either changed the battery, or it's a reproduction. Hopefully it's the first and not the second considering it's the most expensive SNES cartridge I own right now (€45 shipping included). I'll probably end up buying a gamebit screwdriver to tighten the screws a bit. The game works great though and it had an old save on it so the battery is fine. The open cinematic and music completely set the tone. Really looking forward to playing this one!

I have three more SNES games on the way and than I'll probably be taking a break from adding to my collection for a month or two. I've spend over €250 on SNES goodness this month and I really didn't mean to.

45,- € well spent!
have fun playing the best SNES Game there is!
sorry Super Metroid

Super Castlevania is really really good. Love the music, the variation in level variety and above all, the whip mechanic in this game is fantastic! Getting it for little over €20 was icing on the cake considering it tends to go for double.

NQ4J5.jpg

YESS. Super Castlevania 4 and Turtles in Time are going to be my last ones for a while after whatever I have in the mail ;). Got all this yesterday.
$42 bucks for the lot.
IMAG0141.jpg

IMAG0140.jpg

IMAG0138.jpg

Bit of a bizarre collection of stuff this weekend, and no idea what to start first. Nuts & Bolts is one that I played for a couple of hours when it came out and then stupidly got rid of. Maybe it'll have to be that.

ibzN6INd6IYW5u.jpg

Danielsan

YESS. Super Castlevania 4 and Turtles in Time are going to be my last ones for a while after whatever I have in the mail ;). Got all this yesterday.
$42 bucks for the lot.
http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e329/InfectedZero/IMAG0141.jpg[IMG]
[IMG]http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e329/InfectedZero/IMAG0140.jpg
http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e329/InfectedZero/IMAG0138.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]
Good lord, $42 for all that? That's awesome!

Looking forward to see what else you have coming in the mail. I should have my last 3 great games by Tuesday. Can't believe I've nearly picked up 1/3 of the SNES games that I want in my collection.

Rygar 8 Bit

Jaguar 64-bit
A flea market find today. All for $40. The only one missing its instructions is of course Sengoku.

http://www.pophate.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/photo.jpg[img][/QUOTE]

fuck id love to collect aes carts but i have to settle for neogeo cd till i find a aes console

Gameboy415

I picked this stuff up during the last 2 weeks of August but didn't have a chance to post the pics til now:

1208-Games4.jpg

-I actually ended up getting the digital version of NSMB2 as well b/c my boxed copy was delayed (ordered online) and I was bored on the Sunday it came out, haha.
I replaced my vanilla copy of MK that I sold off earlier this year with the Komplete Edition on PS3 for only $19.99 courtesy of Amazon and also got the snazzy first-print edition of The Last Story for Wii from them as well.

1208-Blu2.jpg

-I had all of these pre-ordered on Amazon for months and actually ended up getting all of them dirt cheap thanks to an $8-off pre-order promo and their "pre-order price guarantee"! :D
I've only watched the Rescuers films so far but they were both better than I remembered!

1208-Books1.jpg

-I randomly found these at Goodwill. I read books 1-4 as a teen and enjoyed them a lot and just recently found out there were more books in the series (0 was released after book #4).
Oddly enough they only had these 2 books (#0 & #6) at Goodwill, none of the books I already had. Now I need to track down a copy of Book #5.

I had all of these pre-ordered on Amazon for months and actually ended up getting all of them dirt cheap thanks to an $8-off pre-order promo and their "pre-order price guarantee"! :D

I did the same thing, and was soooo confused when I got a bunch of shipping notices. I had to go back 4 or 5 pages in my Amazon orders list to find them...

205879_493924157286095_1913127952_n.jpg

Picked this guy up at 1:29am this past Thursday (^____^)

One of the best moments of my life. This is our second by the way...

Top Bottom