• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF SEPTEMBER 2016 Pick-Up Post! Show Us Your Gaming Goods +MORE (REAL PICS ONLY)!

SCB3

Lemme know how this is. I was just looking at this exact chair.

Really nice, I'll update the picture when I get home.

Possibly the comfortest chair I've ever owned and feels really well made.

And no it wasn't me that posted a promo shot last month, i did it for this as I was waiting on it to arrive, not a major deal at all

Got a new monitor, Dell 2717D (it's NOT curved, it's just a bad pic):

20160926_173227bjshw.jpg

Rimshot

you NEVER need to stop buying comics... i got a few new ones this month up on my wall... somewhere...

I showed your images of the comics on the wall to the GF and said that's a solution to where to store them... Let's just say it's not a likely scenario here :(

KiraXD

I showed your images of the comics on the wall to the GF and said that's a solution to where to store them... Let's just say it's not a likely scenario here :(

lol... well to be fair... they normally would be ceiling to floor... but the 2 year old daughter reminds me that "destruction" is her middle name. so now they rest just slightly out of her reach. Also helps that my wife likes the way i decorate XD

Rengoku

Had a layover in Frankfurt and managed to pick up one of these Nomos Metros. Been planning on ordering one of these for some time now.

As luck would have it, work had me fly overseas, and I jumped at the opportunity to request a Frankfurt layover. Watch shopping was a great success. Found the Nomos Metro I wanted and for a substantial discount. Also got to try out some amazing Shawarma.

JackEtc

Finally made the jump into wireless. Apple's new Beats Solo 3s.

Don't just a book by it's cover, beats have improved quite a bit!

sToYGpl.jpg

ywnSHjO.jpg

RJi8Apf.jpg

V7QQpZR.jpg

Rimshot

lol... well to be fair... they normally would be ceiling to floor... but the 2 year old daughter reminds me that "destruction" is her middle name. so now they rest just slightly out of her reach. Also helps that my wife likes the way i decorate XD

Haha yeah I have a 3 year old at home, and if you want something undamaged you need to remove it from their reach :) But man, I hope you bought the red monika issues (butt pose) issues when they came out. Looked to complete my set, as I'm missing that, but man mycomicshop is taking almost $500 for it. Cannot afford that :x

Beats make good headphones, just gets unwarranted hate because it's popular and not cheap

I think it's slightly warranted. The headphones (for the most part) are good, the issue people generally bring up is that you can at least even or possible superior headphones for a lower price.

But of course, cost isn't everything. I think it's pretty reasonable that some people place extra value on the styling of Beats.

My most exciting purchase of the month so far has been this

Its a 91 suzuki dr350 that needs a bunch of work. But for the price I payed I don't mind.
DSCN2765.jpg

Also spend too much money on amazon
DSCN2775.jpg

DSCN2768.jpg

Finally got my terminal redux vinyl and t-shirt after the first one got lost in the mail
DSCN2776.jpg

Pickups from the whole of September......spent waaaaaay more than I wanted to this month but it was well worth it! Apologies for the bad lighting in advance, I don't have much space for taking pictures in my room :(.

Killer Instinct: Definitive Edition, ReCore, Gundam Breaker 3(import from Play-Asia), Attack on Titan and Tokyo Twilight Ghost Hunters Daybreak. Still haven't played ReCore or Tokyo Twilight yet....

Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney: Spirit of Justice, Dragon Quest VII: Fragments of the Forgotten Past and River City: Tokyo Rumble with Kunio keychain for the 3DS. Also my brother gave me a GBA SP with Pokemon Emerald/Ruby and Dragon Ball Z: Supersonic Warriors! I've never had a SP before so I'm excited to replay some of my old GBA games!

Captain America: Civil War, Transformers: The Movie (LE 30th Anniv. Steelbook), TMNT: Out of the Shadows, Godzilla 1984 aka Return of Godzilla, Rick and Morty Season 2 and Ghost Stories.

A few J-Music CDs including Utada Hikaru's new album, "Fantôme" and TLoZ: The Legend of Zelda 30th Anniversary Music Collection!

What the LoZ CD had inside and also the bonus A5 folder it came with from CDJapan. The CD had all the covers of past Zelda games on each side of the pictures which is pretty cool.

Last are figures which include Virtua Fighter's Akira Yuki from figma, S.H.Figuarts TMNT Leonardo, NXEDGE STYLE Gundam Barbatos and a Pokemon Go Plus.

Close ups of the figures. Leonardo's shins are made with die cast material which makes the figure feel weighty....feels very nice!

harz-marz

Had a layover in Frankfurt and managed to pick up one of these Nomos Metros. Been planning on ordering one of these for some time now.

As luck would have it, work had me fly overseas, and I jumped at the opportunity to request a Frankfurt layover. Watch shopping was a great success. Found the Nomos Metro I wanted and for a substantial discount. Also got to try out some amazing Shawarma.

Wow that looks amazing!

Buttons

Very cool house, love it. Already have so many ideas of landscaping for the little yard, so much potential. Enjoy your new home, it looks lovely! :)

Traded my disc copy of Madden plus ESO for this. Supposed to be a second Xbox in the house, but with W10 streaming I don't understand why I bought this.

29706335082_4cf1a85ccb_c.jpg

Long story, so I'm quoting my previous picture. Best Buy had a much better deal this week where you could get any game $60 or under instead of just ESO. So I did a return/rebuy and got Forza Horizon 3...which I immediately traded in and got the Ultimate Edition for $40 more and bought a used copy of ESO off Amazon for $3. Perfect condition except the case is cracked. The Xbox sticker on the side wasn't even removed - dinger.

29989973356_d207699708_c.jpg

29396131804_2ce8598738_c.jpg

29729937080_5f7ab79e76_c.jpg

Clearance pickups from Target.
29729943100_659e46aa52_c.jpg

29729946120_9ab8cd56e0_c.jpg

Can't beat shirts for $3.

ta155

Saw out the month with Forza Horizon 3 and getting started on Year 2 of LEGO Dimensions...

20160930_182540.jpg

...also picked up the Battlefront season pass on sale and Rise of Iron.

Top Bottom