• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF Super Smash Bros. Brawl Team Tournament #1!

Iam Canadian

and have the worst user name EVER
Well, it was a good run, but PK Sorry met its match at the blades of Swords of Liberty.

Swords of Liberty (Nabil: Marth, Mr. Game and Watch; yeb: Meta Knight, Meta Knight) over Team PK Sorry! (CNDN: R.O.B, R.O.B; Jiggy: Falco, DK) on Battlefield and Onett.

You were a great teammate, Jiggy! Maybe PK Sorry will strike back in the inevitable NeoGAF Team Tournament #2. :p

Relix

he's Virgin Tight™
Iam Canadian said:
Well, it was a good run, but PK Sorry met its match at the blades of Swords of Liberty.

Swords of Liberty (Nabil: Marth, Mr. Game and Watch; yeb: Meta Knight, Meta Knight) over Team PK Sorry! (CNDN: R.O.B, R.O.B; Jiggy: Falco, DK) on Battlefield and Onett.

You were a great teammate, Jiggy! Maybe PK Sorry will strike back in the inevitable NeoGAF Team Tournament #2. :p

I am brewing that one up. I forgot to post that we lost to Team Swords of Liberty 2-0. Obvious :lol

Spirit Icana said:
I've beaten some pretty good players with Jiggly today. Maybe I should thank you for the training? :p
WHAT!? You're starting to use Jiggly?

We HAVE to play, like, NAO!!! (With Jiggly, of course :D)

Crimmy

The Rocafella MPIRE (Snake, Diddy) vs Swords of Liberty (Snake, Marth) Smashville
The Rocafella MPIRE (Snake, Diddy) vs Swords of Liberty (Metaknight, Marth) Hanenbow

Victor = The Rocafella MPIRE (2-0)

Great games guys. This tourney was definitely excting. I look forward to the next team tourney.

Thanks Relix for hosting the tourney and organizing everything as well as you did. Its definitely appreciated :)

Relix

he's Virgin Tight™
Final Results

1 The Rocafella MPire
2 Swords of Liberty
3 Team PK sorry
4 Team Droidex
5 Team MJ
5 Team The World Ends With You
7 Team BC
7 Team Yup... Boom
9 Team Venture
9 Team Gay Pride
9 The Hammer Bros
9 Team Dragon Spirit
13 Karate Duo #1
13 Team Teknospear
13 Terell Bros
13 Team Truffles

Final Bracket
http://i32.tinypic.com/xmj39g.gif

Congrats again Crimmy and Diddy!!

Iam Canadian

Congratulations to Crimmy! ...Again! And to Crimmy's partner as well!

I have to say, I was thinking that Swords of Liberty would come out on top (especially if they counterpicked Hanenbow), but you proved me wrong.

Crimmy

thanks canadian and relix.

IMO, we got lucky on Hanenbow. diddy only played on that stage once prior to that match (no thanks to you and Jiggy :p ) and im still unfamiliar with what ledges you can hang on to, hence me getting killed alot. I also think I killed diddy with my C4....but then again, I did that in every match of the tournament since the beginning :lol :lol

i definitely enjoy the team tourneys more than the singles though.

Relix

he's Virgin Tight™
Crimmy said:
thanks canadian and relix.

IMO, we got lucky on Hanenbow. diddy only played on that stage once prior to that match (no thanks to you and Jiggy :p ) and im still unfamiliar with what ledges you can hang on to, hence me getting killed alot. I also think I killed diddy with my C4....but then again, I did that in every match of the tournament since the beginning :lol :lol

i definitely enjoy the team tourneys more than the singles though.

Team 2 will come, holding out a while so it doesn't get stale :lol

Iam Canadian

Relix said:
Team 2 will come, holding out a while so it doesn't get stale :lol

It might be nice if you hold off on it until the second singles tourney is nearing completion. But it's your tournament, so start it when you want.

Relix

he's Virgin Tight™
Iam Canadian said:
It might be nice if you hold off on it until the second singles tourney is nearing completion. But it's your tournament, so start it when you want.

Yeah, I am gonna hold on. Too much stuff going at once with the Mario Kart tourney and Singles #2. Probably when the latter is nearing its finishing states Ill open the Sign ups. Trying to see if I can do something different and maybe get prizes :lol

A Human Becoming

More than a Member
Even if Team Venture didn't make it all the way, never forget!

combo.gif

Any idea when the next Team tourney will be? Maybe after Singles 2? :D

Relix

he's Virgin Tight™
ICallItFutile said:
Even if Team Venture didn't make it all the way, never forget!

combo.gif

Any idea when the next Team tourney will be? Maybe after Singles 2? :D

Nice GIF :lol Yeah, gonna wait for Singles 2 to be in the ending stages.... which it is already, just giving it some more time before doing the new Teams. So ya, its coming :D

Top Bottom