• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF Super Smash Bros. Brawl Team Tournament #1!

Relix

he's Virgin Tight™
SuperAndroid17 said:
my laptop busted so let me know when its a good time to play relix. PM me fellas

You and your timing. We will face my killer, my assassin, the man who ravaged me from any future... CRIMMY!!! It's time to reclaim my crown... TO DEFEAT HIM LIKE I ONCE DID!!!!!!! WE MUST RISE AND CRUSH THAT SCUM WHO DARED SULLY MY NAME!! WE MUST KILL CRIMMY!!!! AAARRRGGHHHH!!

Seriously, tonight is fine? I got my sister's graduation, going to eat, some exercise, and then I am back, I'll be on the IRC by night.

Relix said:
You and your timing. We will face my killer, my assassin, the man who ravaged me from any future... CRIMMY!!! It's time to reclaim my crown... TO DEFEAT HIM LIKE I ONCE DID!!!!!!! WE MUST RISE AND CRUSH THAT SCUM WHO DARED SULLY MY NAME!! WE MUST KILL CRIMMY!!!! AAARRRGGHHHH!!

Seriously, tonight is fine? I got my sister's graduation, going to eat, some exercise, and then I am back, I'll be on the IRC by night.

:lol yeah

Yeah I guess tonight is fine , crimmy is mpire correct? HMMMMMMMMM

Relix

he's Virgin Tight™
Ok, so it seems there are problems gathering all the fights, and I understand people can usually have their games on their weekend, so I am gonna be nice and extend this round till the Sunday, giving people with free time over the weekend to have their games. See, I am flexible... THOUGH DROID WHERE THE FUCK WERE YOU

Relix

he's Virgin Tight™
SuperAndroid17 said:
sorry I had to work overtime tonight.

I can play friday during the day , sat/sun I may be busy. Sunday night should be really good too.

Tonight... we fight in hell!

A Human Becoming

More than a Member
Team Venture vs Swords of Liberty

Round one (Corneia): Swords of Liberty (Meta Knight, Zelda) over Team Venture (Ike, Toon Link)
Round two (Delfino Plaza): Swords of Liberty (Meta Knight, Zelda) over Team Venture (Ike, Toon Link)

Good games. We didn't get dominated nearly as much as last time. I honestly thought it'd be a slaughter, but we held our ground.

Nabster recorded it, so it should be on youtube soon.

250px-Hank85.jpg

EDIT: Youtube links added!

Relix

he's Virgin Tight™
Wow, guys... ROUND 3 ENDS TOMORROW!!! GET YOUR GAMES DONE ASAP! Droid, where the hell are you? I don't wanna lose thanks to a coin dammit.

Jiggy

Half of Team Droidex doesn't want to lose to a coin flip.
Half of The Rocafella MPire doesn't want to lose to a coin flip.

Clearly the only solution is to tweak the rules a bit, send both teams to the losers' bracket, and give a bye to PK Sorry! :D
I'm not that shameless. ...Or am I? D:

Iam Canadian

and have the worst user name EVER
Jiggy37 said:
Clearly the only solution is to tweak the rules a bit, send both teams to the losers' bracket, and give a bye to PK Sorry! :D
I'm not that shameless. ...Or am I? D:

I think you are, but even if you're not, I certainly am! :D

Relix

he's Virgin Tight™
Iam Canadian said:
Relix, what's the neutral stage for the next round going to be? Some of us are trying to strategize. D:

Smashville for Round 4 with Friendly Fire ON. Hmm... Crimmy, if Droid doesn't pop up I'll use my sister as a substitute =P, so if we can fight tonight it would be cool :D

Relix

he's Virgin Tight™
REMAINING MATCHES FOR ROUND 3: TO BE DONE ASAP!

Yup Boom vs. Dragon Spirit
World Ends With You vs. Hammer Bros
Droidex vs. Rocafella Mpire

Crimmy, if Droid doesn't come, I'll use my sister as substitute. Tonight... :D

lol i dont have java on this comp , sorta lop-sided :/. So yeah I dont have IRC on this computer, fucking PM me when u guys r ready.

Btw , thats not me on irc. :lol

Relix

he's Virgin Tight™
Ok, this night I will begin the random coin tosses so Round 3 is done with. Get done with 4 ASAP!

Relix

he's Virgin Tight™
Yup Boom and the World Ends With You wins their respectice matches. Droidex vs. Rocketfella MPire was supposed to be done today, and I was ready to throw up the coin but Crimmy asked me to hold on till tomorrow. If the game is not done by then MPire wins.

Droid, awesome gym routine! >_<

I dont care at this point , Im so pissed off right now.

My truck was broken into and they tried to steal my radio. Broke my right door and left everything fucking open , christ. Fucking world sometimes...

Relix

he's Virgin Tight™
SuperAndroid17 said:
I dont care at this point , Im so pissed off right now.

My truck was broken into and they tried to steal my radio. Broke my right door and left everything fucking open , christ. Fucking world sometimes...

Ouch. See, should have stayed playing with us. Sorry for you though, that sucks =/

In case you were curious, Cyan, Dragon's WiFi got fried so he's currently without online access.

He managed to PM me today from his friend's portable computer in a school. He say's "I'm SOO SORRY!"

I told him it's cool; I'm sure you don't mind. :p

Nabster92

Swords of Liberty liberate team BC from the tourney 2-0

Round one (Smashville): Swords of Liberty (Marth, Snake) over Team BC (Meta, Meta)
Round two (Pirate Ship): Swords of Liberty (Marth, Snake) over Team BC (Meta, Meta)

Relix

he's Virgin Tight™
Team Droidex vs. Team Rockafella MPire
Team Droidex vs. Team Rockafella Mpire Smashville
Team Droidex vs. Team Rockafella Mpire Shadow Moses

My sister played in place of Droid as a substitute. I used Luigi, my sister Pit. Crimmy used Snake and his partner Diddy Kong. All 3 matches were EPIC. PURE FUCKING EPIC MATCHES. The final one takes the cake as it came down to an Epic 1v1, Crimmy vs. Relix. He sadly gave me a beating with me unable to counter Snake's quick A. If it weren't for that we would have won. Hah! Truly great.

Crimmy

yeah those matches were definitely epic. your sister is really good.

I thought we were definitely gonna lose on Shadow Moses when your sister killed both of us at the same time. Had I not learned to use snake vertical more effectively we would have definitely lost as that was what let me get her outta the way first and then thats how I killed you.

ggs though. can't believe its the finals already. this tourney was small hehe

Jiggy and Canadian, can you guys play tonight? I get off work at 10pm Eastern Time

truendo

Sorry. I was busy last night. I can fight tonight, but I guess you can't. I'm able to fight almost all day on Thursday.

Relix

he's Virgin Tight™
SuperAndroid17 said:
fucking relix

good job :lol , when Im ready to play.. you are not.

:lol I am so sorry, I totally forgot last night. But hey, my sister did great as a sub, the teams were evenly matched by Crimmy (just like in the Singles) gave me a beating at the end of the final game, each with one stock and with nearly 0%. It's mostly my fault I guess, but hey... there's no way we are losing on the losers bracket!

=O!

Relix

he's Virgin Tight™
So... GET ON ROUND 4 GUYS!!

Yup Boom vs. World Ends with You (Losers Bracket)
Rocafella MPire vs. PK Sorry (Winners)

Few matches, get them done ASAP. Round 5 will begin tomorrow, I am deciding what neutral stage =P

Top Bottom