• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGaf's first NeoCosplay Thread. Muahahaha

Alric

D'Vorah from Mortal Kombat X... That was fast and it's awesome makeup.

By Nicci Fett (Error)

10439442_648774671881332_7009940066882907852_n.jpg

ponpo

( ≖‿≖)
Wow, Tharja from FE:A cosplay...that's awesome!

I thought it was somehow special because I see it posed often but upon searching for tharja cosplays it seems like every one is pretty good. There doesn't seem to be any shitty tharja cosplay (don't prove me wrong pls) but a lot of pretty competent ones.

I thought it was somehow special because I see it posed often but upon searching for tharja cosplays it seems like every one is pretty good. There doesn't seem to be any shitty tharja cosplay (don't prove me wrong pls) but a lot of pretty competent ones.

Deal. I've no intent of ruining the thread!

Olorin

Animecon 2014 was a blast! I wore one completely new and one semi-new cosplay:

Death Stare Luig (I've done Luigi many times, but some seriously angry eyebrows and a Wii Wheel made for a nice little twist)
6uh3WuX.jpg

Leeroy Jenkins
vGPSEeZ.jpg

Leeroy was much more popular than I had imagined, with people yelling "LEEEEROY" left and right. Fun times!

DTJAAAAM

Still wayyyyyyyyyyyyyy behind on my editing, but need a break from Lightroom, so here are a few from some of the events I've recently attended:

f2Ih4HU.jpg

zKsyvY8.jpg

mXYgRD8.jpg

Fo9UhzA.jpg

1cHr2qI.jpg

5OMiQM5.jpg

0VB0X7N.jpg

6q7SBaN.jpg
7hRL5YF.jpg

ti5cO3s.jpg
VFQOkp0.jpg

wqYwF3X.jpg
yvDjaEn.jpg

uBxeO1o.jpg
Ecff4Yj.jpg

O553Mjn.jpg
0fo78Tb.jpg

j7YyRRX.jpg
Pg3ZIyn.jpg

VUN3ct3.jpg
OOWMZFN.jpg

KLDa1BD.jpg
vieWoDs.jpg

IB9IddW.jpg
9LCVVUt.jpg

sPNhuuo.jpg
aSLsS5Z.jpg

C7bNdSU.jpg
jRhw7qv.jpg

thByD2w.jpg
NUekmob.jpg

y2dvd

My montage from Phoenix Comicon: http://youtu.be/sl3skfELyFg

Also check out TwistedManga's channel, LD is a local contributor and she has an awesome style.

Nice vid!

Still wayyyyyyyyyyyyyy behind on my editing, but need a break from Lightroom, so here are a few from some of the events I've recently attended:

9LCVVUt.jpg

Hahaha this got me cracking up. And lawdy lawd at these female cosplayers. The attention to detail in these costumes are getting better and better.

Chastten

Banned
Pokemon Conquest cosplay !

That is something that I did not expect to see

I think that's the only Conquest cosplayer I've seen around so far here.

It's just a shame she cut her hair recently and didn't have a proper wig yet, but we had a shoot last year so it's all good :)

Nyanta-san cosplay? WIN!

Yeah, he was there with a Serara. No other Log Horizon cosplayers spotted so far though :(

Mama Mia !

Yeah, that was my first thought as well upon seeing them :p

Top Bottom