• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF's Super Bash Sisters Tournament! 3DS ver. | No Males, Femme Fatales Only

Feltrol

Banned
Since Batty is on mobile, I'll be running the tournament in his stead. First things first, we should check to see how many people are left to participate. Please quote this post and say "I'm in" if you'll be playing so we can get this started on time.

I have some technical problems (which I'm trying to fix at the moment), but I'm still in!

Worst case scenario is having to drop out because of them.
If that's the case, no worries. :)

new page

Entrants (reconfirmation check)
1. Geminosity
2. IntelliHeath
3. random25
4. Anth0ny
5. Josephl64
6. Masked Man
7. Feltrol
pls
8. Zubz (I'm counting it even though there wasn't a "I'm in")
9. KHlover
10. Moonlight
11. JoeInky
12. Poltergust
13. emb
14. chip123
15. kuroneko0509
16. J@hranimo
17. Fireblend
18. Anura
19. Kyzon
20. PikaED
21. Axass
22. Storm Kyleis
23. Kriken
24. NoctisLuna
25. Benzychenz
26. Cosmic Dreams
27. DrStiles
28. Escalario
29. OricWindstar

Subs
1. Cedric
2. Nabster92
3. Jamix012
4. Zyrox
5. Conor_Fool
6. Necromanti
7. chaosblade
8. MGrant

Entrants that posted earlier in the thread
1. justchris
2. Metaroo
3. Bjoern the Smexy
4. Krustentier7
5. Spinosaurus
6. Hot Coldman
7. Makai
8. Dimitri LH
9. Muzy72
10. StayDead
11. The Great Gonzales
12. SuperSah

munchie64

Shit, good thing you made a thread cause I completely forgot about this.

I can't participate due to shitty internet. Glad you guys already appear to have subs.

Feltrol

Banned
Shit, good thing you made a thread cause I completely forgot about this.

I can't participate due to shitty internet. Glad you guys already appear to have subs.

Well, I'm having problems with this, too. Unless it's really bad, you should give it a try! :)

Moonlight

Banned
Since Batty is on mobile, I'll be running the tournament in his stead. First things first, we should check to see how many people are left to participate. Please quote this post and say "I'm in" if you'll be playing so we can get this started on time.
I'm still participating.

emb

I'm in

J@hranimo

Banned

I'm still in. Glad I popped in the thread and saw this update.

Axass

I'm in.

edit: just say "I'm in" and you'll get added
Oh, shit. (I thought that was for people who had already signed up to reconfirm.)

Well as my posts indicated, I'm in...if there's space available.

chaosblade

Unconfirmed Member
I can join if too many people drop, but I can't guarantee that my connection will be solid. Was really hit and miss when I tried playing near launch.

Suppose I should actually play this game and practice a little if I might be playing. I've played for less than an hour over the last two weeks.

Heeeerreeeee weee goo! 1 more day!

edit - theprodigy, bat asked me if i wanted to join a week or so back and i said yes so add me to that list please

MGrant

I'm in (for the waiting list). I usually get off work at 7:30 central, so playing around 8:15-8:30 works best for me. Sorry to any early-to-bedders.

Top Bottom