• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF's Super Smash Bros. Brawl Singles Tournament #2

Jiggy

Jiggy37 (R.O.B., Pikachu) over Kwokuen (Snake, Snake) 2-0; (Delfino Plaza), Final Destination

Great games with some excellent KOs, most notably Kwokuen timing his up smash perfectly so that I used Quick Attack straight into the explosion twice in the same match, and a part where he dropped a grenade toward me while he was coming back down to the stage after getting hit, and I caught the grenade and threw it back up at him and it KOed. Good stuff. :O

Edit: And up next, Snake probably gets revenge in the hands of yeb, who I usually lose to. D:

Iam Canadian

and have the worst user name EVER
Threi said:
i missed it didn't i :(

Basically, Relix posted a link to something which I didn't dare click on, but apparently traumatized Truendo. Truendo then proceeded to spend the next hour pestering Jiggy and I to ban Relix, but neither of us would click the link. Then when Truendo finally left, it was accompanied by a paragraph-long tirade devoted to cursing out Relix.

Yeah, it was funny.

Threi

notag
Iam Canadian said:
Basically, Relix posted a link to something which I didn't dare click on, but apparently traumatized Truendo. Truendo then proceeded to spend the next hour pestering Jiggy and I to ban Relix, but neither of us would click the link. Then when Truendo finally left, it was accompanied by a paragraph-long tirade devoted to cursing out Relix.

Yeah, it was funny.

;_; why did i miss this

Milabrega

4 Matches left in the Championship Bracket.

12 Matches left in the Bragging Rights Bracket.

I defaulted loses to Inactive people in the Bragging Rights Bracket. I gave Masked Man the win over XiaNaphyr even though they were in communication since Xianaphyr has been working OT with I assume E3 preparations.

Also Just a reminder for Relix, the Teams Tourney has begun. Its Round Robin like stage 1 of this tourney, except all 11 teams must play each other. So be sure to post you and your partners available times or get incontact with all the other teams to get that tourney moving.

Masked Man (Lucas) over Hatchet Man (Mr. Game and Watch) Pokemon Stadium 1
Masked Man (Lucas) over Hatchet Man (Mr. Game and Watch) Smashville

Those were fun games Masked Man.

Masked Man

I said wow
Had some seriously fun and intense matches with Hatchet Man today. Very epic in an NES-era Mega Man-esque way. :lol (Get it? Get it?!)

Masked Man (Lucas) over Hatchet Man (Mr. G&W) at Pokémon Stadium 1
Masked Man (Lucas) over Hatchet Man (Mr. G&W) at Smashville

Oh, and Jiggy, you'll love this: CounterPictoChat. A portmanteau worthy of Sakurai's approbation. :D

(Even better--it wasn't even used this time, so you won't have to add onto the already exorbitantly high number of times it's been used as a CP stage.)

truendo

Iam Canadian said:

Yeah, it was funny.
I actually didn't even use one curse word at all. :lol

Psh, I still have a grudge against Relix.

The following sentence is directed to nobody in particular...
I hate a certain user on Gaf...

I'm NEVER clicking a link ever again.

ruffles said:
I thought the pic was hot.
You scare me.

Come on, The Crow! We need to fight! Go on the IRC!

Iam Canadian

truendo said:
I distinctively remember not using any curse words.

Well, whatever. Even if you didn't use any curse words, the paragraph certainly was filled with vitriol directed at Relix.

And it was still funny.

Firestorm

[22:28:36] • Quit: (RELIX_SUX) (truendo@IpwnYOU.awesomeBRAWLER.net) (Quit: (RELIX SUCKS! I HATE HIM! GO DIE! *shoots Relix! YOU SUCK, RELIX!!!!!!!! I hope relix can see this! HE SUCKS Relix sucks! IHATE HIM!! GO KILL YOURSELF GO DIE!!! THAT FELT GOOD TO TYPE!))

Threi

notag
Firestorm said:
[22:28:36] • Quit: (RELIX_SUX) (truendo@IpwnYOU.awesomeBRAWLER.net) (Quit: (RELIX SUCKS! I HATE HIM! GO DIE! *shoots Relix! YOU SUCK, RELIX!!!!!!!! I hope relix can see this! HE SUCKS Relix sucks! IHATE HIM!! GO KILL YOURSELF GO DIE!!! THAT FELT GOOD TO TYPE!))
Facepalm.gif

truendo

Firestorm said:
See. No curse words.

:lol

truendo

I'm actually not even going back to the IRC anymore. I quit it. I was an addiction and I quit cold turkey. If you guys want to set up a match, just PM me.

truendo

Milabrega said:
Quick hop on, the Truendo meltdown continues!
No, it's over. Yeah, I over-exaggerated a lot, but he really didn't need to link to that. I'm done with the IRC. See my above post.

Jiggy

Because I care very much and didn't want to see truendo become a liar, I went ahead and banned him from gaf_wfc, so now he can't come back even if he wants to.

The gaf-e3 room is still open, though.

Iam Canadian

You say this now, Falsendo, but I predict that you'll be begging Jiggy to unban you in a week or two.

It's okay; withdrawal symptoms are perfectly natural.

truendo

You actually banned me, Jiggy? Wow. It doesn't really matter to me. The IRC was annoying anyway. I just got continually kicked by everyone. >_>

The IRC took up to much of my time anyway. lawl. This over-exaggeration has gone really far. <_< Why not continue it?
I'm going to leave Gaf all because of Relix now!!! I'm traumatized!

The_Crow, we still need to fight. When will you be on?

Jiggy

He lost by forfeit, so actually you have to play against lose to ruffles now as he continues taking the loser's bracket of the bragging rights bracket by storm!

Iam Canadian

truendo said:
You actually banned me, Jiggy? Wow. It doesn't really matter to me. The IRC was annoying anyway. I just got continually kicked by everyone. >_>

"Everyone"? Come on, 99% of it was Jiggy and I. You should give us the credit we deserve.

Jiggy37 said:
[...]ruffles now as he continues taking the loser's bracket of the bragging rights bracket by storm!

Truly ruffles is the greatest of the losers among the losers.

Sorry, ruffles! :D

truendo

Jiggy37 said:
He lost by forfeit, so actually you have to play against lose to ruffles now as he continues taking the loser's bracket of the bragging rights bracket by storm!
Thank you for being ever so confident in me, Jiggy. >_>

*sigh*

Ruffles, can you fight me today? PM me again.

truendo

Iam Canadian said:
"Everyone"? Come on, 99% of it was Jiggy and I. You should give us the credit we deserve.
Sorry, ruffles! :D
Fine. I will. lol

Jiggy kicked me about 79% of the time. Canadian kicked me about 15% of the time. Firestorm did it 4% of the time (when I said his name and the thing flashed).
The rest of it was when everybody went on a kicking spree against truendo.

Canadian, you can't take credit for what you didn't do! Jiggy kicked me WAY more than you did!

Yeah this is an exaggeration, but Jiggy kicked me a lot more than Canadian

truendo

Wow. Nobody posted between my last post and this post. Sorry for the triple post.

Ruffles and I had our match, finally!

Truendo (Wolf) over Ruffles (Pit) on Pokemon Stadium

Truendo (Wolf) over Ruffles (Kirby) on Brinstar

edit: Would somebody unban me from gaf_wfc?

edit2: thanks, Ruffles. I forgot to put the stages.

truendo

Alright, in case anybody cares Relix and I forgave each other and I'm back on the IRC (if Jiggy will ever unban me.)

Masked Man

I said wow
truendo said:
Alright, in case anybody cares Relix and I forgave each other and I'm back on the IRC (if Jiggy will ever unban me.)

Aw, yayyy! *group hug* GAF shouldn't stand for Grudges And Fights. :lol

Top Bottom