• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Netflix |OT| Where Binge Watching is Encouraged

Is there a way to mark a series or individual episodes of a series unwatched? I'm going through Parks and Rec from the start and would like the watched eps reset so I know where I'm at now.

GK86

Homeland Security Fail
Is there a way to mark a series or individual episodes of a series unwatched? I'm going through Parks and Rec from the start and would like the watched eps reset so I know where I'm at now.

Click your account > scroll to the bottom, click viewing activity > find an episode of Parks and Rec and click the X > remove series.

It will reset the series.

GK86

Homeland Security Fail
Added today:

Bitcoin Heist (Action, Comedy, Foreign)
Bright Star (Romantic, Drama)
Chloe (Thriller)
Easy Virtue (Romantic, Comedy)
Graduation (Drama, Foreign)
I Am Not Madame Bovary (Comedy, Drama, Foreign)
My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Season 7 (TV, Kids)
Vincent N Roxxy (Thriller)

GK86

Homeland Security Fail
Added today:

A Dark Song (Horror, Supernatural, Foreign)
Carrie Pilby (Drama)
Facing Darkness (Doc, Faith)
Like Crazy (Action, Comedy, Foreign)
Marc Maron: Too Real (Standup, Netflix Original)
NatureVision TV Collection 3 (Misc)
Newsies: The Broadway Musical (Musical)
No Tomorrow Season 1 (TV, Comedy, Drama)
Reign Season 4 (TV, Drama)

GK86

Homeland Security Fail
Added today:

Apaches Season 1 (TV, Crime, Drama, Foreign)
BoJack Horseman Season 4 (TV, Comedy, Netflix Original)
Fabrizio Copano: Solo Pienso en Mi (Standup, Foreign, Netflix Orginial)
Fire Chasers Season 1 (TV, Doc, Netflix Original)
Greenhouse Academy Season 1 (TV, Kids, Netflix Original)
Joaquin Reyes: Una y no Mas (Standup, Foreign, Netflix Original)
Krish Trish and Baltiboy: Battle of Wits, Best Friends Forever, Comics of India, Oversmartness Never Pays, The Greatest Trick, Part I, Part II (Family, Foreign)
Nocturama (Indie, Thriller, Foreign)
#RealityHigh (Comedy, Netflix Original)
Ripper Street Season 5 (TV, Drama)
Spirit: Riding Free Season 2 (TV, Kids, Netflix Original)
The Blacklist Season 4 (TV, Drama, Crime)
The Confession Tapes Season 1 (TV, Doc, Crime, Netflix Original)
The Walking Dead Season 7 (TV, Drama, Horror)

karasu

I just finished Jessic Jones and now I'm watching Luke Cage. I watched it before but I don't remember anything because I was high as shit. Right now though I am loving the hell out of it.

Little Evil wasn't very good. Quite boring and not any laughs for me. Lily was nice I guess.

I had the exact same thoughts on it. Found it super boring. Out of the last three netflix movies i watched, Id put it number 3.

1. What happened to Monday
2. Death Note
3. Little Evil

Slacker

I had the exact same thoughts on it. Found it super boring. Out of the last three netflix movies i watched, Id put it number 3.

2. Death Note
3. Little Evil

I haven't watched Little Evil yet, but I may have to just to see how they made a movie worse than Death Note. :)

Wiped89

Ugh, the PS4 now does HDR Netflix. And it suuuuucks! Does anyone know if it can be disabled? I'm thinking of dropping drom 4K Netflix to regular just to get rid of it.

The problem is that it auto forces everything into HDR mode on my TV, even stuff that isn't in HDR. All that does is massively dim the picture overall, without the peak nit areas because there's no HDR data. Hate it.

I may have to find a new Netflix box now. Would a Chromecast do 4K but not HDR? Or work properly so that HDR doesn't enable on non HDR content?

RedAssedApe

Banned
Ugh, the PS4 now does HDR Netflix. And it suuuuucks! Does anyone know if it can be disabled? I'm thinking of dropping drom 4K Netflix to regular just to get rid of it.

The problem is that it auto forces everything into HDR mode on my TV, even stuff that isn't in HDR. All that does is massively dim the picture overall, without the peak nit areas because there's no HDR data. Hate it.

I may have to find a new Netflix box now. Would a Chromecast do 4K but not HDR? Or work properly so that HDR doesn't enable on non HDR content?

You can turn off hdr in your PS4 settings. Xbone Netflix apparently has the same issue. Console parity. 😂

GK86

Homeland Security Fail
Added today:

Dead Awake (Horror, Supernatural)
Last Men in Aleppo (Doc, Social, Foreign)
Portlandia Season 7 (TV, Comedy)

jelly

2. Death Note
3. Little Evil

What Happened to Monday is definitely the best of those three. it was just okay, nothing great in the end.

Spectral was quite good aside from being mostly by the numbers sci fi, great production though.

The Siege of Jadotville was good.

GK86

Homeland Security Fail
1 - Beasts of No Nation
2 - The Siege of Jadotville
3 - Okja
4 - Sand Castle
5 - The Fundamentals of Caring

Barry, The Do-Over, Win it All, and What Happened to Monday are decent too.

I haven't watched all of them though.

Wiped89

You can turn off hdr in your PS4 settings. Xbone Netflix apparently has the same issue. Console parity. 😂

Yeah hence why I never used my Xbox for Netflix, and now the PS4 is ruined 😢.

The only problem with your suggestion is I will have to go switch it back on the play games and turn it off to watch Netflix. Diving into system settings every day sometimes multiple times per day not very convenient.

RedAssedApe

Banned
Yeah hence why I never used my Xbox for Netflix, and now the PS4 is ruined 😢.

The only problem with your suggestion is I will have to go switch it back on the play games and turn it off to watch Netflix. Diving into system settings every day sometimes multiple times per day not very convenient.

yeah it sucks. i have a roku tv fortunately so i just stopped using the ps4 unless i know i'm watching something that supports hdr. the more people that complain to netflix the better though...although it seems like its been months for the xbox app and still no fix. :\

GK86

Homeland Security Fail
Added today:

Cold Justice Collection 1 (TV, Reality)
Ghost of the Mountains (Doc, Nature)
Happy Birthday to You: Legend Quest, Lego Ninjago, Luna Pentunia, My Little Pony, Project Mc2, Skylanders Academy, Word Party (Misc, Netflix Original)
Heroin(e) (Doc, Social, Netflix Original)
Jeff Dunham: Relative Disaster (Standup, Netflix Original)
Offspring Season 7 (TV, Comedy, Drama)
Panama Canal: Prized Possession Season 1 (TV, Doc, Science)
Pocahontas (Family)
Romance of Our Parents Season 1 (TV, Drama, Foreign)

The happy birthday thing is characters from those shows singing happy birthday. Supposed to be for kid's parties. Trailer here.

Or better yet the ones on my Halloween watch list to be removed lol
I know that game. Luckily a buddy of mine has pretty much a library of horror DVDs and Blu-Rays (as well as an insane horror VHS collection) so I've been depending on borrowing from him for the last few years and only banking on Netflix for newer horror stuff.

GK86

Homeland Security Fail
Added today:

30 Days of Atlanta (Comedy, Foreign)
American Vandal Season 1 (TV, Comedy, Netflix Original)
Aroni Takhon (Drama, Foreign)
Before the Devil Knows You're Dead (Thriller)
Bordertown (Thriller)
Couple of Days (Drama, Romantic, Foreign)
Falling (Drama, Foreign)
First They Killed My Father (Drama, Netflix Original)
Foo Fighters: Back and Forth (Doc, Music)
Foresti Party (Standup, Foreign)
George Harrison: Living in the Material World (Doc, Music)
Half Nelson (Indie, Drama)
Head Gone (Comedy, Foreign)
Janaan (Romantic, Comedy, Foreign)
Larceny (Action)
Listen to Love Season 1 (TV, Comedy, Foreign)
Mum, Dad, Meet Sam (Romantic, Comedy, Foreign)
Project Mc2 Part 5 (TV, Kids, Netflix Original)
Rumble (Action)
Secrets of Ancient Rome Season 1 (TV, Doc, Cultural)
Silver Spoon Season 2 (TV, Crime, Drama)
Strong Girl Bong-soon Season 1 (TV, Comedy, Drama, Foreign)
Strong Island (Doc, Crime, Netflix Original)
The Department (Indie, Drama, Foreign)
The Five Season 1 (TV, Drama, Crime)
The Visit (Drama, Foreign)
Tiger & Bunny Season 1-2 (TV, Anime)
Time: The Kalief Browder Story Season 1 (TV, Doc, Social)
VeggieTales in the City Season 2 (TV, Kids, Netflix Original)
When Love Comes Around (Romantic, Comedy, Foreign)

jadedm17

The removal of 30 Rock is gonna crush me.
I watch the whole series several times a year.
That and The Office are like 70% of the reason I've been a member a decade now. Sigh.

The removal of 30 Rock is gonna crush me.
I watch the whole series several times a year.
That and The Office are like 70% of the reason I've been a member a decade now. Sigh.

30 Rock is leaving? NO!
Guess I better binge the rest of the series. Been rewatching it lately, slowly but surely.

Top Bottom