• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NEW Assassin's Creed 3 screenshots

image.php

I havent played Brotherhood or Revelations. I got to almost the end of AC2 before my save got ruined.

this looks really cool, but im not sure if its worth playing those two games.

Hex

Banned
That anyone can say meh (even in internet troll-ese) just shows how damned jaded gamers are these days.
This looks pretty damned fantastic.

Serve me up some crow for doubting this team.

I now have to go the bathroom and get some tissue, some whitish stuff inadvertently leaked from my privates.

OH MY FUCKING GOD!!!

D

Deleted member 17706

Unconfirmed Member
Fuckin' Boston.

This is going to be so cool.

Satchel

Banned
Very nice.

I mean it's clearly the PC version but the console versions have always looked nice.

Hopefully they get the PS3 version running properly. Because 1 and 2 ran like ass on it.

I skipped Revelations and Britherhood but will most likely pick this up.

S1kkZ

if the game really looks like this, the framerate on consoles will be a nightmare. not to mention pop-in and tearing. revelations already ran like shit and looked significantly worse.

Socreges

Banned
Would actually be interested if they hadn't milked this franchise to near death. Hopefully turns out to be a surprise great game for me when it's released.

dave is ok

aztek is ok
The opening scene of this game is going to be Americans handing the main character some blankets and fire water - then the game will end five minutes later.

Daft_Cat

I associate Assassins Creed with a kind of exotic vibe...I don't think the feel of these new screens mesh with that conception at all. I'm actually really uninterested. It looks like Red Dead Redemption more than anything.

Q

qizah

Unconfirmed Member
I'm really excited to play the new AC. All the details shared so far sound like really meaningful editions and based on the screens, the new engine and setting look great.

Doesn't anyone else think our good old assassin looks kinda retarded in this setting with such similar clothing to the previous games? He's not going to blend in at all is he? :s

Top Bottom