• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Batman: Arkham Knight screenshots appear, including Harley Quinn [Up: Fullsize]

erawsd

This game getting downgraded is one of my current gaming nightmares, especially with the talks of middling performance during the previews. I just need it to release and this not have happen.

Honestly, I would not expect the console game to look like these screenshots. Heck, most PC gamers aren't going to play a game that looks that good.

They're boasting 50 unique enemies on screen at once, highly destructible props in the environment, and many interiors with zero load time... it would be pretty incredible if they can call pull all that off with this level of fidelity on anything short of a high end PC.

Arkham Knight
2014-05-1620_05_33-69grjz0.png

Origins
2014-05-1620_05_47-133ckzn.png

Fuck me, this game looks so damn good.

Cmon dude, you couldn't have got a shittier pic from Origins. The game looks better that.

These pics really do nothing for me. Once again the artstyle of the game is ugly as sin. Least Origins was appealing artistically and the characters looked great.

Cmon dude, you couldn't have got a shittier pic from Origins. The game looks better that.

These pics really do nothing for me. Once again the artstyle of the game is ugly as sin. Least Origins was appealing artistically and the characters looked great.

Yeah. It looks great at times. Not the best it's ever looked by far, but these are much better than the low-IQ bats that guy showed:
I wish I had a save where I wasn't already beaten up a lot, the batsuit looks fantastic at the start.

Top Bottom