• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Burger King items this spring: Bacon Cheddar Stuffed Burger, Chipotle Whopper

Status
Not open for further replies.

depths20XX

Chipotle Chicken? I'll have to try this since Jack in the Box got rid of the amazing Chipotle Chicken Ciabatta a long time ago.

Yes. That was a tasty sandwich. Sucks they got rid of it.

I have tried this new Chipotle Chicken from BK and it is pretty good. The bacon was pretty crispy also. Ordered with no onions (who the fuck puts caramelized onions on a chicken sandwich?) and no tomato.

Izick

I tried it on Monday, it was lovely! I just wish it were cheaper. I ordered the turkey burger sandwich + a small onion rings and it came out to $8 and change.

Damn! That is expensive. I wonder if it costs them more to make compared to traditional patties?

codhand

bk fell off.

even the pulled pork and bacon sundae look better than this

bring back the sweet potato fries too, wtf, how hard is that?

lil smoke

Banned
Damn! That is expensive. I wonder if it costs them more to make compared to traditional patties?

Typical.

It's a little healthier and a lot more expensive.

Why don't some fast food place make the healthy options like half price, or put it on sale for once? God dammit! Fuck this bullshit.

Izick

Typical.

It's a little healthier and a lot more expensive.

Why don't some fast food place make the healthy options like half price, or put it on sale for once? God dammit! Fuck this bullshit.

Guessing they know people will pay a premium when there are little alternatives at other fast-food chains. It's a shame, really.

I just wish they'd bring back the big king.

AVhXG10.jpg

Subitai

Don't like Burger King. I'll chose any other nearby convience store or fastfood place. So much so, that just looking at those pictures, I can tell how much I won't like them. I only know this because for a while at one place I worked it was closer than anything by 5 min and I really gave them a chance. The only thing I liked were their stackers, and that was a temporary promotion.

Thanks again for keeping us updated fastfood knowledgeable Xia!

dbztrk

I want to try that Chipotle burger but i'm on a Paleo/natural diet. If it has ingredients in it that are not natural, I don't want it.

otake

Doesn't know that "You" is used in both the singular and plural
This thread reads like an ad. Stealth marketing ploy?

codhand

BK is about 5 years too late to the chipotle pepper flavor craze..

for real i was thinking about that the other day, like remember when chipolte flavor was all the rage? that was more than five years, it was like 2003.
reason i thought that is because i hope for a day when people are over cilantro...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom